Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2002 8:26:47 AM EDT
I have a few AR steel mags that I bought about 3 years ago.  They all fit fine but I have never used them.  I was thinking about using them for range mags.  Has anyone had any experience with them?  Do they work OK or do they jam?  
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#1]
The few that I have tried all jammed. About the only thing I would take them to the range for is to use them as targets. You might as well buy USGI mags cause they really don't cost any more.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I use a few Western brand mags for My range mags, to save the good ones for "Other" uses. I know that Many others have had nothing but bad things to say about anything but GI mags, but for "range Mags" I have never had any of Mine jam or fail in any way.

YMMV

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:43:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top