Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2011 6:24:51 AM EDT
Do any of your carbine mounts accommodate quad rail forends? Or, do they just fit standard M4 hand guards? Thanks!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I use this one. It fits just about any setup.
http://www.santacruzgunlocks.com/setups/complete934-5-a.html
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]
this really doesnt help you but I know that ours do as all of our M&P15's have quad rails. Cant remember the brand of rack though, sorry

J-
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to find a mount that'll hold a 16" AR15 with rail and either an Aimpoint, Eothingie or CQT (officer choice).
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:17:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]

I like these.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:41:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I use this one. It fits just about any setup.
http://www.santacruzgunlocks.com/setups/complete934-5-a.html

I think those are the same ones we have.

J-

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
We use the Santa Cruz locks on the roll bar.  There is also a spacer that is available that will push it out further if you are using an aimpoint or eotech.  Are the blac-racs electronic or just key operated?

-BR
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#8]
we also use the santa cruz locks bolted to the roll bar. don't have the spacer, but my M&P with surefire quadrail and aimpoint mounts in it just fine provided that i cant the rifle slightly. it doesn't rest in the buttstock cup 100% but its secure.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Someone beat me to it.  These are the bomb.  I have one and have done T&E for them.  They are the best rack you can buy.  They aren't the cheapest but they have no limitations other than your mind when it comes to securing a rifle.

Dan
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We use the Santa Cruz locks on the roll bar.  There is also a spacer that is available that will push it out further if you are using an aimpoint or eotech.  Are the blac-racs electronic or just key operated?

-BR

The 1080E is electronic.  You can also get it without the electronics if you want just a key operated one.

Dan
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Someone beat me to it.  These are the bomb.  I have one and have done T&E for them.  They are the best rack you can buy.  They aren't the cheapest but they have no limitations other than your mind when it comes to securing a rifle.

Dan

How secure are they?  Looks like you could pull it out pretty easy if the trigger guard breaks?

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan

How secure are they?  Looks like you could pull it out pretty easy if the trigger guard breaks?

That is one I haven't thought of.  It would probably take a lot of work to get to the trigger guard to break.  It is pretty well protected.  I T&E'd one of the prototype electric 1080E's after I had been using a 1070.  Between both styles rack I grabbed  and yanked on my rifle and could not get it to move enough to get the trigger guard to where it could be compromised.  The two squash plates when adjusted properly actually clamped the weapon.  It is really well thought out.  PM me with any more questions and I will get them answered for you.

Dan

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top