Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2007 1:48:39 PM EDT
I have a 24" varmint AR-15 and I am trying to decide if I want to go with an Ace stock in place of the A2 stock.  I like the feel of the cheek weld on an Ace stock, but cannot seem to picture how it would look.  If you have an AR varmint rifle with an ACE stock, please post some pics so I can get an idea of how it would look.
 Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one on order to go on my 20" HBAR

I don't care how it looks, just how it functions
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#3]
No pics, but I'm thinking a Magpul PRS would be a better fit, no?

(pun intended)

E.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No pics, but I'm thinking a Magpul PRS would be a better fit, no?

(pun intended)

E.

I love my PRS, and on my SPRish rifle it is a natural.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Here you go...

And, for the shits & giggles factor, here's the Ace SOCOM...which I really can't recommend in favor of the LMT SOCOM.  It's only money.

The ACE fixed stocks are fuggin AWESOME!

ETA:  And yes, they are lighter, especially with a bull barrel on the other end, but honestly, I didn't even notice.  They're damn near perfect and TOTALLY worth the money.  Find a $70 complete assembly on the EE and JUMP on it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Fulton 24" upper mounted on my ACE equipped lower.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top