Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2013 3:20:45 AM EDT
Placed order from AR-15 depot and received parts in good time.  Haven't done business with them before but they had a few parts that were out of stock at other reputable places.  Item descriptions on the page were poor and i received a muzzle brake with the wrong thread pattern.  I e-mailed them a week ago to return one of the items in my order.  No response so i took the day off work today and gave them a call this morning.  I got a nice enough young lady who asked my what was the problem and i explained.  She then told me to hold and promptly a surly individual answered the phone "yes".  I then tried to explain that it was the wrong thread as he continued to speak over me and raise his voice in a very confrontational tone.  I couldn't get a word in as he told me all 7.62x29 ar barrels come in 5/8x24 while the one in front of me is in 1/2-28 threads.  He then handed me back the lady w/o a word.  She then give me a RA # while i heard his cussing and calling me a "retard" in the background.  I'm sending the item back today and hopefully they will issue me the refund or else my next step is BBB.  Thank you for letting me vent a little and beware of doing business w/ AR-15 depot.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#1]
AR-15 Depot

Thanks OP
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
His product descriptions seem to be " witten vely goodly".
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess the guy is a member?  I stumbled across that site, too, and did a search: Archive
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Getting mad at you because THEY sent you the wrong part??  Definitely won't do business with them.  

Also, considering his grammar is worse than a 3rd grader with many typos on his crappy website, as well as looking at the optics page and seeing all chinese made junk.  Yea, i'll stay away.  It looks like he mixes alot of airsoft parts in with legit firearms parts, not a place i want to do business.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks OP for the info......wont ever get my business
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
HE is a retard, will never get my business.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like they specialize in Chinese knockoffs, and the uppers are low quality components carrying a high price tag.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Bumping because I just got my order. Never saw this thread before I ordered :(

They shorted me parts, and the muzzle brake is the WRONG threads, go figure!

Oh yeah I forgot to add, most product they sell is illegal chinese copies

http://www.kingarms.com/Products.asp

Sold as "airsoft" but magically steel and supposed to be threaded for our rifles... From what I looked into, its illegal to knowingly sell counterfeit products.

UPDATE: So I just checked my second muzzle brake I ordered from them in 1/2x28, THE HOLE ISNT EVEN CLOSE to being big enough. Calling my Credit Card company tomorrow, this is a fucking JOKE!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry but just looking at the site screams shaddy and scam.  I'd stay away just based on what their site looks like.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry but just looking at the site screams shaddy and scam.  I'd stay away just based on what their site looks like.

Tell me who has a 7.62x39mm bolt, NOT on a 6 month back order... I decided to order extra shit since I made the order :( Big mistake.
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#11]
The BBB is a scam so don't even bother reporting to them. If a buisiness pays the membership fee to the BBB and is a member the BBB will not rule against them. I found this out the hard way. It is better to do what you are doing and report what happened on every web forum that have people that might do buisiness with them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
AR-15 Depot

Thanks OP

+1

Link Posted: 12/8/2012 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#14]
That is hilarious.. $600+ for AR15 kits with no names on them at all and only a few words about what they are made of and what went into them... I love it.  I'm going to create a website and sell empty airsoft shells as 'mil spec rifles'. WISH ME LUCK!
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#15]
If you paid with a credit card and they refuse to give you a refund or jack you around just do a credit card charge back and they'll wish they would have given you a refund. I haven't done it often because i learned my lesson and only deal with good companies but a couple of times i merely mentioned i'd do a cc charge back and received my refund with a quickness.

Thanks for the heads up OP.
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That is hilarious.. $600+ for AR15 kits with no names on them at all and only a few words about what they are made of and what went into them... I love it.  I'm going to create a website and sell empty airsoft shells as 'mil spec rifles'. WISH ME LUCK!

LOL!
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 2:47:27 AM EDT
[#17]
This thread made my day.  

Highly amusing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 3:13:19 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll never do business with them, ever. I've heard to many horror stories from other people.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 7:32:46 AM EDT
[#19]
I dont know if I should even bother, seems like this thread was moved to be a poking/laugh at thread... maybe im wrong?

Anyways, called the bank, they said if I call them and they refuse to help, just come in and they will retract the payment manually.

Called them, they wont answer the phones due to current situations with high orders.

Emailed them, no response.

Just figured I would let other people know incase they need to as well. Just go to your bank to file complaint and get a refund.

Also, there are a lot of shit websites like theirs, just because they didn't spend $10000 on a website doesn't mean they are crooked. I've bought from a lot of small time sites that have great product, and customer service... this just happens to be a shit one(ard).
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Lady at the bank refuses to retract payment since I received "something".

Apparently they only consider fraud to be OTHER people using your Credit Card.

Had ARD depot sent me an empty box, they STILL wouldnt have done anything about it.

I am screwed out of the $220 according to my bank, which I will be closing my account at shortly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#21]
yup find a new bank..
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#22]
You must bank with Bank of America. They support illegal activity.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#23]
LULZ @ him calling you a retard!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lady at the bank refuses to retract payment since I received "something".

Apparently they only consider fraud to be OTHER people using your Credit Card.

Had ARD depot sent me an empty box, they STILL wouldnt have done anything about it.

I am screwed out of the $220 according to my bank, which I will be closing my account at shortly.

Go usaa, or nfcu if you need a branch.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Shouldn't this be in the feedback thread?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Never saw this thread before ordering a BCG from them. Crap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top