Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 4:40:49 PM EDT
just read it as though you are speed reading it, rather than studying it and you will find it easily 'read'

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!  

all right that was it, you can go back to your beer, or for sgtar15, your bong.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I understood it completely.  Interesting.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Uh, this is what it says.  Woopty do

I couldnt believer that i could actually understand what i was reading.  The phanominal power of the human mind. according to a research at cambridge university it dosnt matter in what order the letters in a word are the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.  The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.  This is because the human mind does not read ever letter by itself, but the word as a whole.  amazing huh?  yeah and I alwasy thought spelling was important!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]
thats how i type!!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#6]
IT'S A TRAP !!!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thats how i type!!!!!  

You and 1/2 the others on this board.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!  

all right that was it, you can go back to your beer, or for sgtar15, your bong.

Ha! well it is California!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#9]
thats pretty cool, I had no problem reading it
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#10]
and after running it through a spell check:

I cdnuolt believe that Illud aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was ridging The phenomenal power oft human mind According to a rscheearch at Cambridge Uinervtisy, itdeosn't matter inwaht order the letters in a word are, the olnyiprmoatnt thing is that the first and LSAT letter be in the rghitpclae. The rest can be a tootle mess and you can still read it wouthit aporbelm. This is bcuseae the human mind does not read nervy letter byistlef, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thoughtslpeling was imprint!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
and after running it through a spell check:

I cdnuolt believe that Illud aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was ridging The phenomenal power oft human mind According to a rscheearch at Cambridge Uinervtisy, itdeosn't matter inwaht order the letters in a word are, the olnyiprmoatnt thing is that the first and LSAT letter be in the rghitpclae. The rest can be a tootle mess and you can still read it wouthit aporbelm. This is bcuseae the human mind does not read nervy letter byistlef, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thoughtslpeling was imprint!

Like, "phanominal", duuuude...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#12]
You know you're an idiot when a spell check pukes and can't make anything at all out of half the alledged words you've typed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top