Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/25/2004 3:40:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 4:33:26 PM EST by redfisher]
just read it as though you are speed reading it, rather than studying it and you will find it easily 'read'

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

all right that was it, you can go back to your beer, or for sgtar15, your bong.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:06:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 4:07:23 PM EST by C_Sly]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:10:11 PM EST
I understood it completely. Interesting.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:10:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By C_Sly:
mypage.iu.edu/~dpjackso/images/bunnycake.gif

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:11:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 4:12:10 PM EST by mrphelps]
Uh, this is what it says. Woopty do

I couldnt believer that i could actually understand what i was reading. The phanominal power of the human mind. according to a research at cambridge university it dosnt matter in what order the letters in a word are the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read ever letter by itself, but the word as a whole. amazing huh? yeah and I alwasy thought spelling was important!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:12:48 PM EST
thats how i type!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:19:37 PM EST
IT'S A TRAP !!!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:20:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
thats how i type!!!!!

You and 1/2 the others on this board.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:21:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By redfisher:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

all right that was it, you can go back to your beer, or for sgtar15, your bong.

Ha! well it is California!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:22:06 PM EST
thats pretty cool, I had no problem reading it
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:22:55 PM EST
and after running it through a spell check:

I cdnuolt believe that Illud aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was ridging The phenomenal power oft human mind According to a rscheearch at Cambridge Uinervtisy, itdeosn't matter inwaht order the letters in a word are, the olnyiprmoatnt thing is that the first and LSAT letter be in the rghitpclae. The rest can be a tootle mess and you can still read it wouthit aporbelm. This is bcuseae the human mind does not read nervy letter byistlef, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thoughtslpeling was imprint!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:36:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:
and after running it through a spell check:

I cdnuolt believe that Illud aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was ridging The phenomenal power oft human mind According to a rscheearch at Cambridge Uinervtisy, itdeosn't matter inwaht order the letters in a word are, the olnyiprmoatnt thing is that the first and LSAT letter be in the rghitpclae. The rest can be a tootle mess and you can still read it wouthit aporbelm. This is bcuseae the human mind does not read nervy letter byistlef, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thoughtslpeling was imprint!

Like, "phanominal", duuuude...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:25:05 PM EST
You know you're an idiot when a spell check pukes and can't make anything at all out of half the alledged words you've typed
Top Top