So... how bout it???  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in.........I'm sick and tired of the materialistic American pop culture that has made me somehow abnormal.......because my truck doesn't have spinners for rims.........because I don't hang out in da club.......because I use my money for things other then cocaine and a new car.......I know plenty of materialistic American women Its all good to do special things and have a good time - but WTF is up with American culture? I need a good Asian or Eastern European wife............

To those who have NEVER left America - please STFU........American culture today disgusts me - we have so much and we are a bunch of ungrateful bastards.....ergo, I look overseas
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Lordtrader will have to head that one up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Got one... And one that doesn't make me worry about poisoned Stoli after the visa is issued.

ETA:
Of course one could always get a "fail over" wife... (NOW I need to worry about poisoned Stoli
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL!!!  I don't think staff has approved this GB yet!  If so, Former Soviet Republic for me!(Latinas are too tempermental!)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Amish chicks are hott ...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Poland.  Really, as long as they are not from the big cities.

Ditto on Russians.  The ones from Moscow or St. Pete are to be avoided.  But the rural women are fine.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#9]

There were ALOT of gals from the Russian states in Virginia Beach VA this summer. Some really cute and sweet young ladies. Some exchange program at the Univ. there.
MMMMM MMMM
I'll take a 2-pak to go, please!
Yeah, I'm a semi-dirty ol man, but at least I am honest about it!

DaddyDett
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#10]
pics ?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Big firm breasts with large nipples is the only requirement.  Small ass a plus.  Must have cute face, no large moles, no frizzy hair.  Shaved where needed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Former Soviet Republic for me!(Latinas are too tempermental!)

+1 I am good for two As long as the . thing dosent sync with the others were golden!

-Spook
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:15:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Big firm breasts with large nipples is the only requirement.  Small ass a plus.  Must have cute face, no large moles, no frizzy hair.  Shaved where needed.

Sounds like a teen boy with a boob job.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]
This site will answer all your questions about the subject

www.nomarriage.com/
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#15]
As long as she speaks english, isn't a bitch, is smart enough to learn how to be independant and serious about becoming an American citizen and isn't in it against her will or just to get a green card...still, I'd rather meet a girl through more orthodox ways (or the internet, I've had a good deal of success with that)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#16]
this is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
This site will answer all your questions about the subject

www.nomarriage.com/

You sir, are perhaps the greatest philosopher of our time for sharing this knowledge with us....
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Having met a lot of foreign women and American women, there is a different attitudinal difference between most American women, and women from Eastern Europe, Thailand, etc.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#20]
I seen a special on that not to long ago and it actually seemed to be a win win situation for both parties. That website is scarey but it seems like the articles hit a nail on the head.

I'm in for one. One will just about fill up my BS threashhold.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Having met a lot of foreign women and American women, there is a different attitudinal difference between most American women, and women from Eastern Europe, Thailand, etc.

I spent three years overseas........and posted similar comments to yours in another thread.....from what I've seen........I am NOT impressed with modern American culture and the people it breeds - to include most American women. MOST - for those looking for feminazi ammuntion.......
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I seen a special on that not to long ago and it actually seemed to be a win win situation for both parties. That website is scarey but it seems like the articles hit a nail on the head.

I'm in for one. One will just about fill up my BS threashhold.

Read about ten of the articles on the site, especially the "no more sex after marriage" ones.  Cold, hard, truth brother.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm in let me know how much and if I can do Paypal
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You need to spend more time here.

Next week, I'm going for "Special Edition Hurricane Refugee Wifey"... watch for it
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Wow, you've been here for over a year, you should have seen worse.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#27]
1 small Latina for me please.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:34:06 PM EDT
[#28]
am in just send me the paypal address.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to spend more time here.

Next week, I'm going for "Special Edition Hurricane Refugee Wifey"... watch for it

Worse still.........I will be RUNNING the auction when I deploy to New Orleans in the near future.........IBTKA...........In Before the Katrina Apologists...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#30]
NW, I think you're nuts.  IBTL.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Is it just the men who can get in on the <cough> ground floor???
I mean...Well...I need a cabana boy...speaks no English, washboard abs, tight buns, pecs of steel...Hell, he must be able to  benchpress me while mixing my cocktails (must be a proficient bartender)
He also must be able to tell me how gorgeous I am in one of the romance languages (a cunning linguist, if you will ) and be proficient in applying suntan oil and sweeping sand off my beach mat.

OH! And be a gourmet cook and experienced masseuse.

I think that's it...
Materialistic?? HA!  We ladies don't need rims or pick ups or jewelry...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You have to be very careful.  We were working down in Mexico, and one fellow they sent down was a "ladies man" (in his own eyes, at least).  He was told to keep his libido in check, but he went out bar hopping the first few nights.  A few of the men took him out back in the alley and beat the crap out of him.  The males down there are quite agressive when they see you hittin on their women.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

One Rosie Perez, coming up!

Would you like earplugs with that?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Is it just the men who can get in on the <cough> ground floor???
I mean...Well...I need a cabana boy...speaks no English, washboard abs, tight buns, pecs of steel...Hell, he must be able to  benchpress me while mixing my cocktails (must be a proficient bartender)
He also must be able to tell me how gorgeous I am in one of the romance languages (a cunning linguist, if you will ) and be proficient in applying suntan oil and sweeping sand off my beach mat.

OH! And be a gourmet cook and experienced masseuse.

I think that's it...
Materialistic?? HA!  We ladies don't need rims or pick ups or jewelry...

How close are you to New Hampshire ?? I can fill out a resume ( sorry, I speak English and am not QUITE the TV bench press model)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

And I think you are a FAG.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have to be very careful.  We were working down in Mexico, and one fellow they sent down was a "ladies man" (in his own eyes, at least).  He was told to keep his libido in check, but he went out bar hopping the first few nights.  A few of the men took him out back in the alley and beat the crap out of him.  The males down there are quite agressive when they see you hittin on their women.

I don't want to hit on her, I want her delivered to my door via FEDEX overnight.  And I am very familiar with how both Mexican and Puerto Rican men can be about "their" women.  It's not much different than how some men of all races act about "their" women.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Better yet, lets get Goatboy to setup a website that matches liberal American women with European men.  Of course, they must give up their U.S. citizenship and leave the country.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Picking up foreign brides is easy.  

Back in '92, I purchased round trip tickets to Manila, and bought a cheap engagement ring set.

I walk thru customs there at Ninoy Aquino Airport, with a large bag of M&Ms in one hand, and a fistful of pesos in the other.  I hand the M&Ms to perhaps the second or third girl that I see at the airport (there are a large number of locals who seem to have nothing better to do than to stand around the Arrivals Section), and we are officially engaged (with the ring set that I had the foresight to bring) a few days later.

Travel back home to California, and start the paperwork at INS the next day.

Her visa arrives in the mail, she flies into LAX, and we are married for $49.95 at a seedy Las Vegas wedding parlor a few days after that.

13+ years, and still going....

In retrospect, I suggest flying into Pattaya or Bangkok instead.  Thai chicks are waaayyyy hotter.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely a limp-wristed rainbow sticker protege..........
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Hmmm, my wife is Dutch-does that mean I married an "Import"?

She wasn't mail order though-I won that eBay auction fair and square
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a teen boy with a boob job.

Owned!!!

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Hmmm, my wife is Dutch-does that mean I married an "Import"?

She wasn't mail order though-I won that eBay auction fair and square

Well, at least you will know where she is at all times, with those clip-clop wooden shoes and all.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#43]
do any of the mail order bride agencies have a money back guarantee? I would love to have a foreign chick delivered to my house. But a few weeks would be enough time to get bored and move on to a new country.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#44]
I've got one to trade. I would like to trade for two small russians and I will fork over some boot.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#45]
These are preban brides we're talking about right?   Are they threaded LH or RH?  

TC

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely a limp-wristed rainbow sticker protege..........

Deej is neither...Be nice boys...or I'll be clickin'!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Be careful of Thailand, particularly Pattia and Bangkok.
One of the highest HIV rates in the world.

This has been a pubic service announcement.

DaaddyDett
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Communication is the key to a relationship.

That's why I prefer women who don't speak English.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Well, I asked the wife if I could have one. I'd even THINK about selling a gun. She said no., then HELL NO, then, What the F--K are you talking about. Musta been the meds talking "dear". I guess they don't take jokes like that very well.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Amish would work for me, or Hutterite.   I also would not say no to a former soviet chick, hot and with a cool accent....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top