Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 9:09:50 PM EDT
Okay folks, I admit, in my misspent youth I was a Bush-hating liberal...however, I saw the light, and have been a proud member of the vast right-wing (and gun owning) conspiracy for over a year now.

Anyway, this stuff was on my bookshelf and in my CD collection and I don't want it in my apartment anymore. I don't want to donate it to any libraries or Goodwill type places, because that will only spread the cycle of liberal half-truths, out-right lies, and complete bullshit, and I don't want to know that these fell into the hands of asomeone who might believe this crap.

I realize the John Stewart book is quite new...it was a gift from my dad's liberal g/f, so I couldn't turn it down, even after my conversion.

So anyway, what should I do?
Bonfire?
Book'o Truth?
Mail them back to the publisher?
Fun with Tannerite?

Post up your suggestions!

It's too bad that Dropkick Murphy's is on the Rock Against Bush Vol.2 CD
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I vote tannerite
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Give them away or sell cheap  so someone doesnt have to buy them at full price and fill the cocksucker's pockets.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought some of the America: The Book was quite funny, but as for the others....

Enigma's suggestion of Tannerite sounds good
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Stick them up your dads liberal girlfriends ass and post pictures here.

No really, I'm not kidding.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh my gentle Jesus...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Send them to me. I WILL read them.(well as much as I can stand, anyways).

Know thine enemy, and all that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Save money on toilet paper for a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Your picture made me ill to my stomach! Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
A good old fashion book burning comes to mind. Some may frown upon that though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Good lord, look at all that dreck.  Just like a roomate of mine.

Me, I'd just sell them at a used bookstore first, at least try to salvage some money.  The rest? Target practice.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#11]
add them to the arfcom library - from the above post, I agree, we need to read these books so that we may intelligently argue the "facts" against the "feelings" when encountering a libtard.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Congratulations on converting to the dark side.    Whatever you do take pictures so you can email them to rebel scum.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
add them to the arfcom library - from the above post, I agree, we need to read these books so that we may intelligently argue the "facts" against the "feelings" when encountering a libtard.

Excellent suggestion!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:51:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Excellent suggestion!

and another plus - we will not be sending any money to the libtards that wrote these books, just like those of us who passed around F911.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:01:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Set up a "lemonaide stand" type display near the road you live on, and have the sign read:

"Ignorant leftist liberal fuckstain starter kit, $25"
              (Foodstamps accepted)

Balming
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:03:14 AM EDT
[#16]
After everyone is done using them as research material on the enemy, get a video cam and tape destroying them.  Make money selling copies of the tape.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:08:16 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm curious. What made you realize the evil of liberals?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:12:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Donate them to a local library. Burning books is heresy regardless of their author or topic.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:15:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Take them to the shoot at CMMG next weekend - each book will meet a deserved death.

cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?shop=1
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:31:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Wow, you were infected bad...  Glad you found a cure for your liberal disease.  What ever you do with that crap be sure to take pictures!!  It wouldn't have bothered me to turn down the so called "gift" from your Dad's GF, I would have just said I appreciate the offer but i don't believe in this stuff...  I get in arguments with my wife's liberal family all the time, family gatherings are fun!!  My wife spends half the time asking me to please shut the fuck up and I just reply that I will when they do!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:56:48 AM EDT
[#21]
shoot trap with them.  #8 shot
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I found 2 more books...bleh!

Anyway, I think I'm going to try to salvage some money out of this crap at a used bookstore so I can buy more ammo, and whatever is left will be donated to the ARFCOM library or shot at the CMMG shoot this weekend!

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'm curious. What made you realize the evil of liberals?

Actually, becoming a gun-owner.

I was never one for welfare and social handouts, but buying my first handgun, a Glock 19, opened my eyes. After I bought the gun, I found out about the Clinton AWB, and then how our gun rights have been further stripped away.

That just started a snowball effect.

Now a lot of my former friends can't stand me because they whine about Bush, and then I point out facts and completely nullify their arguments. Good times.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top