Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/12/2006 1:23:07 PM EDT
left wing nutjob.   Statehouse obstructionist extrodinare,  Ernie Chambers,  stands between law abiding citizens and CCW legislation in Nebraska.  Hit this petition and help us Nebraskans  get past the "Ernie Chambers Filibuster Machine".

Online Petition

Ernie Chambers doing what he does best

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Did
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Done - even used my real name and address, but I don't know how much it will help. I'm not a Nebraska resident.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll get right on that.  What's his beef, anyway?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

He's a fine upstanding citizen of N. Omaha, he once ran over the feet of a officer when he peeled away from a traffic stop. Other than that he's nothing more than a left wing nut job. He's also the biggest reason western Ne voted for term limits.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]
hit.....

To give you an idea of what kind of retard he is, he wants to amend the ccw law with this (pdf file).  Basically it is an amendment that used some strange math to decide how many guns a person can carry, and that a person who gets their permit revoked has to have their trigger finger shot off.

No Shit.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the dude with the whiteboard:

No justice, no peace.  As soon as I finish this cup of coffee and a couple of pancakes, my brother.

G
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
hit.....

To give you an idea of what kind of retard he is, he wants to amend the ccw law with this (pdf file).  Basically it is an amendment that used some strange math to decide how many guns a person can carry, and that a person who gets their permit revoked has to have their trigger finger shot off.

No Shit.

Holy dogshit, batman!

I...I...uh...I don't know what to say.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#9]
It never ceases to amaze me how black people can be so stupid. One minute the are all black heritage this and that and then in the next they want gun control.
Dont they realize that gun control started with Jim Crow laws designed to keep the black man down?
Christ, they should be our biggest allies!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It never ceases to amaze me how black people can be so stupid. One minute the are all black heritage this and that and then in the next they want gun control.
Dont they realize that gun control started with Jim Crow laws designed to keep the black man down?

Big +1. If I were black, gay, Jewish, or foreign-born, I would have so many guns that my current arsenal would look like Chuck Schumer's panty drawer by comparison.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I think some were happier as slaves.  It is a sad thing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Both my wife and I signed!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#13]
He spelled "KLU" wrong.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
He spelled "KLU" wrong.

No Expert

IIRC, it's actually Ku, from "kuklos" (sp?) which is supposedly Greek for "circle."
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He's a fine upstanding citizen of N. Omaha, he once ran over the feet of a officer when he peeled away from a traffic stop. Other than that he's nothing more than a left wing nut job. He's also the biggest reason western Ne voted for term limits.

Ernie is an hasshat. He's pissed that he will be out of his job due to term limits set in place by the people.
He wanted to have his name on the appeal at the Nebraska Supreme Court to overthrow the will of the people. The state court told him to hit the road, they wont look at it until it goes through the lower courts. Of course by then he wont be a senator and wont have a dog in that fight so he still wont get his name on the appeal.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#16]
WTF?!?

At first I thought this guy was some activist blowhard protesting/making a racket on his own time, but now I find out he's actually an elected official!

www.unicam.state.ne.us/senators/district11.htm

"Elected to Nebraska Legislature: 1970, 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004"

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
WTF?!?

At first I thought this guy was some activist blowhard protesting/making a racket on his own time, but now I find out he's actually an elected official!

"Elected to Nebraska Legislature: 1970, 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004"

www.unicam.state.ne.us/images/senators/Chambers.jpg

Apparently Nebraska has at least one deliberately-created Asshat-Majority district.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF?!?

www.unicam.state.ne.us/images/senators/Chambers.jpg

Apparently Nebraska has at least one deliberately-created Asshat-Majority district.

Its called north Omaha.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
hit.....

No Shit.

Using his math, I have the capacity to carry 5524 handguns  He must know something I don't...

The reference on line 21 of the pdf file, line 17 of the licensee's personal income tax return (federal)  is your income from rental real estate, Royalties, partnerships, S Corps and trusts.  You would think that he would have at least looked at a 1040 before he wrote this lunacy, if he really wanted the numbers down, he would have used line 22, total income.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#20]
1 1. Insert the following new sections:
2 "Sec. 23. To determine the number of ____________________________p_i_s_t_o_l_s__a__l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e
3 m_a_y_ _l_a_w_f_u_l_l_y_ _c_a_r_r_y_ _c_o_n_c_e_a_l_e_d_ _u_n_d_e_r_ _t_h_e_ _C_o_n_c_e_a_l_e_d_ _H_a_n_d_g_u_n_ _P_e_r_m_i_t_ _A_c_t_
4 o_r_ _s_e_c_t_i_o_n_ _2_8_-_1_2_0_2_ _o_n_ _a_n_y_ _g_i_v_e_n___o_c_c_a_s_i_o_n___(_e_x_c_e_p_t___i_f___t_h_e___U_n_i_t_e_d_
5 S_t_a_t_e_s_ __o_r_ __t_h_e__S_t_a_t_e__o_f__N_e_b_r_a_s_k_a__s_h_a_l_l__b_e__a_t__w_a_r_)_,__t_h_e__b_o_d_y__w_e_i_g_h_t_
6 o_f_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _b_e_ _m_u_l_t_i_p_l_i_e_d___b_y___t_e_n_-_t_i_m_e_s___t_h_e___l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_
7 (_a_d_m_i_t_t_e_d_)___a_g_e_,_ _t_h_e_n_ _d_i_v_i_d_e_d_ _i_n_t_o_ _t_h_e_ _y_e_a_r_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_ _b_i_r_t_h_
8 p_l_u_s_ _o_n_e_ _h_u_n_d_r_e_d_ _t_h_i_r_t_y_-_s_e_v_e_n_ _a_n_d_ _o_n_e_-_h_a_l_f_,_ _t_h_e_n_ _a_d_d_ _t_h_e_ _n_u_m_b_e_r___o_f_
9 i_n_c_h_e_s_ __o_f_ __t_h_e_ __l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s__h_e_i_g_h_t__r_o_u_n_d_e_d__u_p__t_o__t_h_e__n_e_x_t__f_u_l_l__i_n_c_h_
10 _w_h_i_c_h_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _b_e_ _s_u_b_t_r_a_c_t_e_d_ _f_r_o_m_ _t_h_e_ _n_u_m_b_e_r_ _o_f__t_h_e___c_u_r_r_e_n_t___c_e_n_t_u_r_y_
11 _(_2_1_0_0_)_,_ __i_f_ __t_h_e_ __n_u_m_b_e_r_ __o_f_ __t_h_e_c_u_r_r_e_n_t__c_e_n_t_u_r_y__e_x_c_e_e_d_s__t_h_e__o_t_h_e_r_
12 _n_u_m_b_e_r_,_ _o_t_h_e_r_w_i_s_e_ _s_u_b_t_r_a_c_t_ _t_h_e_ _n_u_m_b_e_r_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _c_u_r_r_e_n_t__c_e_n_t_u_r_y___f_r_o_m_
13 _t_h_e_ __o_t_h_e_r___n_u_m_b_e_r_,___t_h_e_n_,___a_f_t_e_r___m_u_l_t_i_p_l_y_i_n_g___t_h_e___s_i_z_e___o_f___t_h_e_
14 _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_ _r_i_g_h_t_ _s_h_o_e_ _b_y_ _t_h_r_e_e_-_t_i_m_e_s_ _t_h_e_ _g_i_r_t_h__o_f___t_h_e___l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_
15 _w_a_i_s_t_ __a_f_t_e_r_ __a_f_u_l_l__m_e_a_l_,__m_e_a_s_u_r_e_d__a_n_d__c_e_r_t_i_f_i_e_d__b_y__a__p_r_o_f_e_s_s_i_o_n_a_l_
16 _t_a_i_l_o_r_,_ _s_u_b_t_r_a_c_t_ _t_h_e_ _s_u_m_ _o_b_t_a_i_n_e_d_ _b_y_ _a_d_d_i_n_g_ _t_o_g_e_t_h_e_r_ _t_h_e_ _d_i_g_i_t_s__i_n_
17 _t_h_e_ __l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_ __s_o_c_i_a_l_s_e_c_u_r_i_t_y__n_u_m_b_e_r__(_w_h_i_c_h__n_u_m_b_e_r__s_h_a_l_l__b_e__m_a_d_e_
18 _k_n_o_w_n_ _o_n_l_y_ _t_o_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_i_n_g_ _a_u_t_h_o_r_i_t_y_ _a_n_d_ _a_n_y_ _e_m_p_l_o_y_e_e_ _t_h_e_r_e_o_f__w_h_o_
19 _s_h_a_l_l_ __b_e_ __g_u_i_l_t_y_ __o_f_ __a_ __C_l_a_s_s_ __I_B_ __f_e_l_o_n_y_ __f_o_r_ __a_n_y_ __u_n_a_u_t_h_o_r_i_z_e_d
20 _d_i_s_c_l_o_s_u_r_e_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _n_u_m_b_e_r_ _t_o_ _a_n_y__o_t_h_e_r___p_e_r_s_o_n_)_,___t_h_e_n___d_i_v_i_d_e___t_h_e_
21 _g_r_a_n_d_ __t_o_t_a_l_ __b_y_ __t_h_r_e_e_-_f_i_f_t_h_s_ __o_f_ __t_h_e_ __n_u_m_b_e_r_ __o_n_ __l_i_n_e_1_7__o_f__t_h_e_
22 _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_ _p_e_r_s_o_n_a_l_ _i_n_c_o_m_e_ _t_a_x_ _r_e_t_u_r_n_ _(_f_e_d_e_r_a_l_)_ _f_o_r_ _t_h_e_ _i_m_m_e_d_i_a_t_e_l_y
23 _p_r_e_c_e_d_i_n_g_ _y_e_a_r_,_ _b_u_t_ _i_f_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_ _i_s_ _n_o_t_ _r_e_q_u_i_r_e_d_ _b_y_ _l_a_w_ _t_o__f_i_l_e_
-1-
AM1238 AM1238
LB454 LB 454
NPN-04-19 NPN-04-19
1 a_ _f_e_d_e_r_a_l_ _i_n_c_o_m_e_ _t_a_x_ _r_e_t_u_r_n_ _o_r_ _i_f_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_ _f_a_i_l_e_d_ _t_o_ _f_i_l_e_ _a_ _t_a_x_
2 r_e_t_u_r_n_ _f_o_r_ _t_h_e_ _i_m_m_e_d_i_a_t_e_l_y_ _p_r_e_c_e_d_i_n_g_ _y_e_a_r_ _a_n_d_ _h_a_s_ _n_o_t_ _b_e_e_n_ _i_n_d_i_c_t_e_d_
3 f_o_r_ __f_a_i_l_u_r_e_ __t_o__f_i_l_e__a__r_e_t_u_r_n_,__t_h_i_s__s_t_e_p__s_h_o_u_l_d__b_e__d_i_s_r_e_g_a_r_d_e_d__a_n_d_
4 i_n_ _i_t_s_ _s_t_e_a_d_,_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s___h_o_m_e___a_d_d_r_e_s_s___(_n_o___p_o_s_t___o_f_f_i_c_e___b_o_x_
5 n_u_m_b_e_r_ __i_s_ __a_c_c_e_p_t_a_b_l_e_)_ __m_u_l_t_i_p_l_i_e_d_ __b_y__t_e_n__i_f__t_h_e__a_d_d_r_e_s_s__c_o_n_t_a_i_n_s_
6 f_o_u_r_ _o_r_ _f_e_w_e_r_ _d_i_g_i_t_s_ _b_u_t_ _b_y_ _s_i_x_ _a_n_d___f_i_v_e_-_t_e_n_t_h_s___i_f___s_u_c_h___a_d_d_r_e_s_s_
7 c_o_n_t_a_i_n_s_ __f_i_v_e_ __o_r_ __m_o_r_e__d_i_g_i_t_s_,__b_u_t__i_n__n_o__c_a_s_e__s_h_a_l_l__t_h_e__n_u_m_b_e_r__o_f_
8 p_i_s_t_o_l_s_ _c_a_r_r_i_e_d_ _c_o_n_c_e_a_l_e_d_ _e_x_c_e_e_d_ _t_h_e_ _t_o_t_a_l_ _n_u_m_b_e_r_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_
9 p_o_c_k_e_t_s_ __a_t_ __t_h_e_ __t_i_m_e_ __o_f_ __b_e_i_n_g_ __a_p_p_r_o_a_c_h_e_d_,_ __s_t_o_p_p_e_d_,_ __a_c_c_o_s_t_e_d_,_
10 _i_n_t_e_r_r_o_g_a_t_e_d_,_ __o_r_ __o_t_h_e_r_w_i_s_e_c_o_n_t_a_c_t_e_d__b_y__a_n_y__s_w_o_r_n__l_a_w__e_n_f_o_r_c_e_m_e_n_t_
11 _o_f_f_i_c_e_r_ _a_n_d_ _a_n_y_ _o_t_h_e_r_ _s_u_i_t_a_b_l_e_ _h_i_d_i_n_g__p_l_a_c_e_s___i_n_c_l_u_d_i_n_g_,___b_u_t___n_o_t_
12 _l_i_m_i_t_e_d_ __t_o_:____(_1_)_ __P_u_r_s_e_s_,_ __(_2_)_ __t_o_t_e_ __b_a_g_s_,__(_3_)__s_h_o_p_p_i_n_g__b_a_g_s__o_f_
13 _w_h_a_t_e_v_e_r_ _m_a_t_e_r_i_a_l_ _o_r_ _v_a_r_i_e_t_y_ _j_u_s_t_ _s_o_ _t_h_e_ _p_i_s_t_o_l_ _i_s_ _n_o_t_ _v_i_s_i_b_l_e_,_ _(_4_)
14 _u_m_b_r_e_l_l_a_s_,_ _(_5_)_ _p_i_c_n_i_c_ _b_a_s_k_e_t_s_,_ _(_6_)_ _b_e_v_e_r_a_g_e_ _c_o_o_l_e_r_s_,_ _(_7_)_ _b_o_o_t_s_,_ _(_8_)
15 _b_r_a_s_,_ _(_9_)_ _b_l_o_o_m_e_r_s_,_ _(_1_0_)_ _s_h_o_r_t_s_ _(_j_o_c_k_e_y_ _o_r_ _b_o_x_e_r_)_,_ _(_1_1_)_ _b_r_i_e_f_c_a_s_e_s_,
16 _(_1_2_)_b_a_c_k_p_a_c_k_s_,_ __(_1_3_)_ __h_i_d_d_e_n_ __h_o_l_s_t_e_r_s_ __o_r_ __r_e_a_s_o_n_a_b_l_e_ __f_a_c_s_i_m_i_l_e_s_
17 _t_h_e_r_e_o_f_,_ __(_1_4_)_ __b_a_g_g_y_ __b_r_i_t_c_h_e_s_,_ __(_1_5_)_ __b_i_l_l_o_w_y_ __s_h_i_r_t_s_,_(_1_6_)__b_u_l_k_y_
18 _s_w_e_a_t_e_r_s_,_ _(_1_7_)_ _f_l_o_u_n_c_y_ _s_k_i_r_t_s_,_ _e_t_ _a_l_._,_ _(_1_8_)_ _c_o_a_t_s_ _o_f_ _a_n_y_ _a_n_d__e_v_e_r_y_
19 _k_i_n_d_ _a_n_d_ _v_a_r_i_e_t_y_,_ _(_1_9_)_ _w_i_d_e_ _s_l_e_e_v_e_s_,_ _(_2_0_)_ _b_i_g_ _h_a_i_r_,_ _(_2_1_)_ _h_a_t_s_,_ _(_2_2_)
20 _h_e_l_m_e_t_s_,__(_2_3_)_ _p_r_o_s_t_h_e_s_e_s_,_ _(_2_4_)_ _c_a_n_e_s_ _a_n_d_ _w_a_l_k_i_n_g_ _s_t_i_c_k_s_ _o_f_ _a_n_y_ _a_n_d_
21 _e_v_e_r_y_ _v_a_r_i_e_t_y_ _s_u_i_t_a_b_l_e_ _f_o_r_ _t_h_e_ _p_u_r_p_o_s_e__o_f___c_o_n_c_e_a_l_i_n_g___a___f_i_r_e_a_r_m_,_
22 _(_2_5_)_ __l_u_n_c_h_ __b_u_c_k_e_t_s_ __o_r_b_o_x_e_s_,__a_n_d__(_2_6_)__h_o_l_l_o_w_e_d_-_o_u_t__b_o_o_k_s__a_n_d__t_h_e_
23 _l_i_k_e_.
24 Sec. 24. _S_e_c_t_i_o_n_ _2_3_ _o_f___t_h_i_s___a_c_t___s_h_a_l_l___b_e__l_i_b_e_r_a_l_l_y_
25 _c_o_n_s_t_r_u_e_d__t_o_ _a_c_c_o_m_p_l_i_s_h_ _t_h_e_ _p_u_r_p_o_s_e_ _o_f_ _e_n_s_u_r_i_n_g_ _t_h_a_t_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_s_ _m_a_y_
26 _c_a_r_r_y_ __c_o_n_c_e_a_l_e_d_ __t_h_e_ __m_a_x_i_m_u_m_ __n_u_m_b_e_r_ __o_f_ __p_i_s_t_o_l_s_ __f_o_r___p_e_r_s_o_n_a_l_
27 _p_r_o_t_e_c_t_i_o_n__d_u_e_ _t_o_ _p_a_r_a_n_o_i_a_ _a_n_d_ _s_t_a_r_k_ _t_e_r_r_o_r_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_ _t_o_w_a_r_d_
-2-
AM1238 AM1238
LB454 LB 454
NPN-04-19 NPN-04-19
1 t_h_e_ _l_i_c_e_n_s_e_e_'_s_ _f_a_m_i_l_y_,_ _f_r_i_e_n_d_s_,_ _n_e_i_g_h_b_o_r_s_,_ _s_t_r_a_n_g_e_r_s_,_ _a_n_d___p_o_s_s_i_b_l_e_
2 _e_n_e_m_y_i_n_v_a_d_e_r_s_._
3 Sec. 25. _A_n_y__p_e_r_s_o_n__w_h_o__v_i_o_l_a_t_e_s__s_e_c_t_i_o_n__2_3__o_f__t_h_i_s__a_c_t
4 i_s_ _g_u_i_l_t_y_ _o_f_ _a_n_ _i_n_f_r_a_c_t_i_o_n_.___I_n_ _a_d_d_i_t_i_o_n_ _t_o___a_n_y___o_t_h_e_r___p_u_n_i_s_h_m_e_n_t_
5 i_m_p_o_s_e_d_ __b_y_ __t_h_e__c_o_u_r_t_,__t_h_e__d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t__s_h_a_l_l__b_e__r_e_q_u_i_r_e_d__t_o__g_o__a_b_o_u_t_
6 u_n_a_r_m_e_d_ _f_o_r_ _a_ _n_u_m_b_e_r_ _o_f_ _d_a_y_s_ _e_q_u_a_l___t_o___s_i_x___t_i_m_e_s___t_h_e___s_e_n_t_e_n_c_i_n_g_
7 j_u_d_g_e_'_s_ __a_g_e_ __d_i_v_i_d_e_d_ __b_y_ __t_h_e_ __n_u_m_b_e_r_ __o_f_ __t_h_e__c_o_u_r_t_r_o_o_m__w_h_e_r_e__t_h_e_
8 s_e_n_t_e_n_c_e_ _i_s_ _p_r_o_n_o_u_n_c_e_d_,_ _s_u_b_t_r_a_c_t_e_d___f_r_o_m___t_w_o___h_u_n_d_r_e_d___f_i_f_t_y_,___a_n_d_
9 m_u_l_t_i_p_l_i_e_d_ __b_y_ __t_w_o_,_ __b_u_t_ __i_n__n_o__c_a_s_e__f_e_w_e_r__t_h_a_n__o_n_e__h_u_n_d_r_e_d__e_i_g_h_t_y_
10 _d_a_y_s_.
11 Sec. 26. _I_f_ _t_h_e_ _d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t_ _f_a_i_l_s___t_o___c_o_m_p_l_y___f_u_l_l_y___a_n_d
12 _c_o_m_p_l_e_t_e_l_y_ __w_i_t_h_ __t_h_e_g_o_i_n_g_-_a_b_o_u_t_-_u_n_a_r_m_e_d__r_e_q_u_i_r_e_m_e_n_t__o_f__s_e_c_t_i_o_n__2_5_
13 _o_f_ _t_h_i_s_ _a_c_t_,_ _t_h_e_ _d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _b_e_ _t_a_k_e_n_ _i_n_t_o_ _c_u_s_t_o_d_y_ _a_n_d_ _a_f_t_e_r__a_
14 _h_e_a_r_i_n_g_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _b_e_ _t_r_a_n_s_p_o_r_t_e_d_ _b_y_ _t_h_e_ _s_h_e_r_i_f_f_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _c_o_u_n_t_y_ _w_h_e_r_e_ _t_h_e
15 _p_r_o_c_e_e_d_i_n_g_s_ _w_e_r_e_ _h_a_d_ _t_o_ _t_h_e_ _f_a_c_i_l_i_t_y_ _o_r_ _l_o_c_a_t_i_o_n_ _w_h_e_r_e_ _t_h_e_ _N_e_b_r_a_s_k_a
16 _S_t_a_t_e_ __P_a_t_r_o_l_ __c_o_n_d_u_c_t_s_f_i_r_e_a_r_m_s__t_r_a_i_n_i_n_g__a_n_d__t_h_e_r_e__t_h_e__d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t_'_s_
17 _t_r_i_g_g_e_r_ _f_i_n_g_e_r_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _b_e_ _s_h_o_t_ _o_f_f_ _b_y_ _N_e_b_r_a_s_k_a_ _S_t_a_t_e__S_e_n_a_t_o_r___J_e_a_n_n_e_
18 _M_._ _C_o_m_b_s_ _u_s_i_n_g_ _a_ _p_i_s_t_o_l_ _o_f_ _h_e_r_ _c_h_o_i_c_e_ _b_u_t_ _w_h_i_c_h_ _m_u_s_t_ _b_e_ _a_p_p_r_o_v_e_d_ _b_y
19 _t_h_e_ _S_u_p_e_r_i_n_t_e_n_d_e_n_t_ _o_f_ _L_a_w_ _E_n_f_o_r_c_e_m_e_n_t_ _a_n_d_ _P_u_b_l_i_c_ _S_a_f_e_t_y_.__E_x_e_c_u_t_i_o_n_
20 _o_f_ __t_h_e_ __p_u_n_i_s_h_m_e_n_t_ __s_h_a_l_l_ __b_e_ __w_i_t_h_o_u_t_ __t_h_e_b_e_n_e_f_i_t__o_f__a_n_y__t_y_p_e__o_f_
21 _a_n_e_s_t_h_e_s_i_a_ _o_t_h_e_r_ _t_h_a_n_ _f_l_a_v_o_r_e_d_ _m_a_l_t_ _l_i_q_u_o_r_.
22 Sec. 27. _I_n_ _c_a_s_e_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _d_e_a_t_h_,_ _s_i_c_k_n_e_s_s_,___a_b_s_e_n_c_e_,___c_o_l_d
23 _f_e_e_t_,_ __o_r_ __i_n_a_b_i_l_i_t_y_ __t_o_ __a_c_t_,_ __t_h_e_n_ __S_t_a_t_e_S_e_n_a_t_o_r__C_o_m_b_s__s_h_a_l_l_,__i_n_
24 _w_r_i_t_i_n_g_,_ _w_i_t_h_ _t_h_e_ _a_p_p_r_o_v_a_l_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _S_u_p_e_r_i_n_t_e_n_d_e_n_t_ _o_f_ _L_a_w_ _E_n_f_o_r_c_e_m_e_n_t
25 _a_n_d_ _P_u_b_l_i_c_ _S_a_f_e_t_y_,_ _d_e_s_i_g_n_a_t_e_ _a_n_d_ _a_p_p_o_i_n_t_ _a_ _s_u_i_t_a_b_l_e__a_n_d___c_o_m_p_e_t_e_n_t_
26 _p_e_r_s_o_n_ _t_o_ _a_c_t_ _f_o_r_ _h_e_r_ _a_s_ _s_h_o_o_t_e_r_ _i_n_ _a_n_y_ _p_a_r_t_i_c_u_l_a_r_ _c_a_s_e_.
27 Sec. 28. _A_n_y_ _o_f_f_e_n_s_e_ _p_u_n_i_s_h_a_b_l_e_ _b_y_ _t_h_e_ _s_h_o_o_t_i_n_g_ _o_f_f_ _o_f
-3-
AM1238 AM1238
LB454 LB 454
NPN-04-19 NPN-04-19
1 the trigger finger must be punished according ________________________________________________t_o___t_h_e___p_r_o_v_i_s_i_o_n_s_
2 h_e_r_e_i_n_ __m_a_d_e_ __a_n_d_ __n_o_ __o_t_h_e_r_._____T_h_e_ __t_r_i_g_g_e_r_ __f_i_n_g_e_r__o_r__a_n_y__p_a_r_t_s_,_
3 p_o_r_t_i_o_n_s_,__s_h_r_e_d_s_,_ __f_r_a_g_m_e_n_t_s_,_ __b_i_t_s_,_ __p_i_e_c_e_s_,_ __o_t_h_e_r_ __r_e_m_n_a_n_t_s_,_ __o_r_
4 l_e_f_t_o_v_e_r_s_ __s_h_a_l_l_ __b_e_ __o_f_f_e_r_e_d_ __t_o__t_h_e__d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t__f_o_r__d_i_s_p_o_s_a_l__i_n__t_h_e_
5 m_a_n_n_e_r_ _t_h_e_ _d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t_ _d_e_e_m_s_ _a_p_p_r_o_p_r_i_a_t_e_,_ _o_t_h_e_r_w_i_s_e___c_r_e_m_a_t_i_o_n___s_h_a_l_l_
6 _b_e_e_m_p_l_o_y_e_d_._
7 Sec. 29. _W_h_e_n__a_n_y__p_e_r_s_o_n__s_h_a_l_l__b_e__s_e_n_t_e_n_c_e_d__t_o__h_a_v_e__h_i_s
8 o_r_ _h_e_r_ _t_r_i_g_g_e_r_ _f_i_n_g_e_r_ _s_h_o_t_ _o_f_f_,_ _s_u_c_h_ _p_u_n_i_s_h_m_e_n_t_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _b_e___i_n_f_l_i_c_t_e_d_
9 i_n_ __s_u_c_h_ __a_ __m_a_n_n_e_r_ __a_s__t_o__e_x_c_l_u_d_e__t_h_e__v_i_e_w__o_f__a_l_l__p_e_r_s_o_n_s__s_a_v_e__a_n_y_
10 _c_l_e_r_g_y_p_e_r_s_o_n_ _i_n_ _a_t_t_e_n_d_a_n_c_e__u_p_o_n___r_e_q_u_e_s_t___o_f___t_h_e___d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t_,___t_h_e_
11 _S_u_p_e_r_i_n_t_e_n_d_e_n_t_ __o_f_ __L_a_w_E_n_f_o_r_c_e_m_e_n_t__a_n_d__P_u_b_l_i_c__S_a_f_e_t_y__o_r__h_i_s__o_r__h_e_r_
12 _d_e_s_i_g_n_e_e_,_ _n_o_ _m_o_r_e_ _t_h_a_n_ _t_h_r_e_e_ _a_d_d_i_t_i_o_n_a_l_ _o_f_f_i_c_e_r_s__o_f___t_h_e___N_e_b_r_a_s_k_a_
13 _S_t_a_t_e_ __P_a_t_r_o_l_ __s_e_l_e_c_t_e_d_ __a_n_d_ __a_s_s_i_g_n_e_d_ __b_y_ __t_h_e_s_u_p_e_r_i_n_t_e_n_d_e_n_t_,__a_n_y_
14 _m_e_d_i_c_a_l_ _a_n_d_ _o_t_h_e_r_ _p_e_r_s_o_n_n_e_l_ _d_e_e_m_e_d_ _n_e_c_e_s_s_a_r_y_ _o_r__e_x_p_e_d_i_e_n_t___b_y___t_h_e_
15 _s_u_p_e_r_i_n_t_e_n_d_e_n_t_ __o_r_ __h_i_s_ __o_r_ __h_e_r_ __d_e_s_i_g_n_e_e_,_ __a_n_d_n_o__m_o_r_e__t_h_a_n__t_h_r_e_e_
16 _r_e_p_r_e_s_e_n_t_a_t_i_v_e_s_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _n_e_w_s_ _m_e_d_i_a_ _e_x_c_e_p_t_ _t_h_a_t_ _n_o_ _t_e_l_e_v_i_s_i_o_n_ _c_a_m_e_r_a_s
17 _o_r_ _o_t_h_e_r_ _p_h_o_t_o_g_r_a_p_h_i_c_ _d_e_v_i_c_e_s_ _o_r__r_e_c_o_r_d_i_n_g___d_e_v_i_c_e_s___o_f___a_n_y___k_i_n_d_
18 _s_h_a_l_l_ _b_e_ _p_e_r_m_i_t_t_e_d_ _a_t_ _t_h_e_ _s_c_e_n_e_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _s_h_o_o_t_-_o_f_f_.__I_n_ _a_d_d_i_t_i_o_n_,_ _t_h_e_
19 _d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t_ __m_a_y_ __c_h_o_o_s_e_ __t_o_ __a_l_l_o_w_ __a_s_ __m_a_n_y_ __a_s_ __t_e_n_ __t_i_c_k_e_t_s_t_o__b_e_
20 _a_u_c_t_i_o_n_e_d_ _t_o_ _g_r_a_n_t_ _w_i_t_n_e_s_s_i_n_g_ _p_r_i_v_i_l_e_g_e_s_ _t_o_ _t_h_e_ _t_e_n_ _h_i_g_h_e_s_t_ _b_i_d_d_e_r_s
21 _i_f_ _t_h_e_ _p_r_o_c_e_e_d_s_ _a_r_e_ _d_o_n_a_t_e_d_ _t_o_ _a_ _n_o_n_p_r_o_f_i_t_ _c_h_a_r_i_t_y_.
22 Sec. 30. _T_h_e_ _f_i_l_i_n_g_ _o_f_ _a_ _n_o_t_i_c_e_ _o_f_ _a_p_p_e_a_l_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _a_c_t_ _a_s_ _a
23 _s_u_p_e_r_s_e_d_e_a_s_ _a_n_d_ _s_h_a_l_l_ _s_t_a_y_ _e_x_e_c_u_t_i_o_n_ _o_f_ _t_h_e__s_e_n_t_e_n_c_e___u_n_t_i_l___a_f_t_e_r_
24 _a_l_l_ __a_p_p_e_l_l_a_t_e_ __p_r_o_c_e_e_d_i_n_g_s_ __h_a_v_e_ __b_e_e_n_ __c_o_m_p_l_e_t_e_d_a_n_d__t_h_e__s_e_n_t_e_n_c_e_
25 _a_f_f_i_r_m_e_d_.
26 Sec. 31. _T_h_e_ _c_o_s_t_ _o_f___a_l_l___p_r_o_c_e_e_d_i_n_g_s_,___t_r_a_n_s_p_o_r_t_a_t_i_o_n_,
27 _u_s_e_ _o_f_ _t_h_e_ _N_e_b_r_a_s_k_a_ _S_t_a_t_e_ _P_a_t_r_o_l_ _f_a_c_i_l_i_t_y_,_ _a_n_d_ _a_n_y_ _a_m_m_u_n_i_t_i_o_n_ _s_h_a_l_l
-4-
AM1238 AM1238
LB454 LB 454
NPN-04-19 NPN-04-19
1 b_e___b_o_r_n_e_ _b_y_ _t_h_e_ _d_e_f_e_n_d_a_n_t_ _u_n_l_e_s_s_ _t_h_e_ _s_e_n_t_e_n_c_e_ _i_s_ _o_v_e_r_t_u_r_n_e_d_ _b_y_ _t_h_e_
2 _c_o_u_r_t_.".
3 2. Renumber the remaining sections accordingly.
-5-
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He sited the reason he was stopped on that occasion
" I was a black man driving in the white part of the state"

He is the most raciest person I can think of.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Who's going to photoshop that sign to say, EAT AT SLAPPYS GRILL. And change the shirts to COOK, SERVER, and SODA JERK.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#23]
done
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He sited the reason he was stopped on that occasion
" I was a black man driving in the white part of the state"

Well, that justifies hurting a policeman.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I need big hair to conceal a handgun.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#26]
So just how does he block ccw?

I say pass that amendment see what Brady says!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Shot, over.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Ernie is a master at Unicameral procedural rules, and uses them to his advantage.  He has spent his ENTIRE career in the state senate blocking, filibustering, intimidating, threatening and protesting legislation and other senators  he doesn't like.  Other senators fear him, and he is the solitary reason term limits were passed in Nebraska.    He runs the Nebraska Unicameral.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

link

in part:

And Senator Ernie Chambers of Omaha vowed to filibuster the measure, as he has done before.

"I intend to ... defeat this bill," Chambers said, saying that Combs and others were doing the work of the NRA and gun manufacturers. "What Senator Combs and others who carry cards for that organization fail to ever mention or acknowledge is that there is a tremendous amount of money in guns and proliferation of guns."

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks for signing, guys.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

dude.  you're kidding, right?  he's stupid, sure, but I hardly think he represents the entire race.

and I'm shocked and amazed that I'm the first one to say something.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude.  you're kidding, right?  he's stupid, sure, but I hardly think he represents the entire race.

I'll second that.  It has nothing to do with his skin color and everything to do with his ideolgy.  He is no different than  Chuck Schumer or Diane Feinstein.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Done
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Concealed weapons would not be allowed in a variety of places, including bars, police stations, public meetings, athletic events, schools, churches, hospitals and banks. Signs also could be posted prohibiting the carrying of concealed weapons in other locations.
---

This is yet another byproduct of allowing libtards to exist in government.  I fail to understand why/how they can justify restrictions on carry?  

Anti-gun Liberalism is a fucking brain disease.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Ernie is a barber when not hamstringing the unicameral, ever see Coming to America with Eddie Murphy?IIRC, that whole police officer incident was white washed, I don't remember any charges coming from it. Oh, pun not intended.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Ernie is a barber when not hamstringing the unicameral, ever see Coming to America with Eddie Murphy?

IIRC, that whole police officer incident was white washed, I don't remember any charges coming from it. Oh, pun not intended.

I couldn't remember what the exact story was, and nothing came up on google.  Do you know anymore details?    I do know his pre-legislature days were shady to say the least.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Notice the dorks standing behind him, notice that he keeps getting elected....he seems to represent a good portion of people somewhere.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:28:05 PM EDT
[#38]
He looks like the guy that I gave a quarter to the other day on the corner.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ernie is a barber when not hamstringing the unicameral, ever see Coming to America with Eddie Murphy?hat

I couldn't remember what the exact story was, and nothing came up on google.  Do you know anymore details?    I do know his pre-legislature days were shady to say the least.

I don't remember much, I think...it was back in the late 80's early 90's. Some older Ne members that have been following politics longer than me might know more details.

ETA, nut job.

http://www.catholicleague.org/2002report/government2002.html
http://www.angrygopher.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Notice the dorks standing behind him, notice that he keeps getting elected....he seems to represent a good portion of people somewhere.  

North Omaha,  a majority of Omaha blacks live there.   If he wasn't a socialist "the man's keepin' me down'   libtard,   he would be a great representive of the black community there.  He certainly has the skills.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#41]
done and bump...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Signed

Execution of the punishment shall be without the benefit of any type of anesthesia other than flavored malt liquor.

That, ladies & gentlemen, is freakin' beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Done - even used my real name and address, but I don't know how much it will help. I'm not a Nebraska resident.

+1
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Done and done. People like that should be locked in an empty dumpster and floated out to sea.

Some of the people in this thread have brought up a good point that I have felt was true for some time now: many black people in this day and age are creating a new, damaging stereotype for their entire race. After seeing loons like these in the news every day, having entire black neighborhoods riot when a police officer gives a black person a speeding ticket, seeing super-racists like that north carolina professor that called for the euthanasia of all white people, etc. etc. - it's all beginning to convince everyone else in this country that they're ALL nuts.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Man, that pic needs lootie photoshopped into it bad.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#46]
bumpity
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#47]
still have an NE driver's license, so i signed with my old address.  _technically_ it's still good!

good luck.  i hate chambers.  i will drink a tall, refreshing guiness and tip my hat to nebraska when chambers is finally out of office.

(not that i need an excuse to have a guiness!)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:16:59 AM EDT
[#48]

bumpty bump bump
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:47:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I don't know how much it'll help either, but it's worth a try.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#50]
bump
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top