Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2006 4:21:42 PM EDT
I have another arfcom fire mission

Please do a goggle search for send a brick, there are a lot of boards thats needs some encouraging help, for example

"Our governors can only see a boundry of two feet and with blinders at that. All they think of is potential voters and staying in office. They get bricks and they'll use them for selfish purposes, JMO.

I doubt they'll call the media in to come see the bricks people sent me and relay it's a message to build a wall. They don't care. They never will."

I will visit as many bbs that i can, but i cant visit them all. We need some help folks, we need to encourage these people and let'em know, they are not a lone and its the right thing to do.

If we catch'em early, we can set the whole discussion on the RIGHT track.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I just put on the top thread, but I;ll put here to.

Just a hint, if you search for send a brick you get 18,000,000+. Do send-a-brick and it was around 550. Easier to find.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your help!!!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at the tacked topics.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Try a search here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top