Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 9:24:45 PM EDT
Alright! Here's a quick backstory!

I'm fairly new to the ar15.com scene, but i like this forum alot ( lurk much? )

I've always been a huge nerd that's never had a girlfriend for real ( i've had some one nighters etc, but no real relationships ) there's another thread about 'female friends' which got me thinking. I've had that situation with a girl very recently as well, except i never really pretended to be here friend, she was just never into me. But her family was hella rich, so I tried anyway, hard as i could, but initiated battle drill #3 when i found out she finally settled down with a boyfriend.

i know right now i have an enormous flaw, i think too much about how others percieve me, so much so it stops me from acting as i want, in a feeble effort to control how other people view me, in short, i'm a pussy. Thats how i feel about myself anyway.

right here's the "help me, cause i can't help myself" part from a new, untapped, unbiased ( ha! ) source.

I was going after this one chick from where i work, but she ended up being a stuck-up boring bitch. On the night that i realized this, i got off work to go to a buddy's party. My good friend Jon had brough this girl Bailey over, who brough her friends Amy and Chelsea. I'd met Bailey before, she's a cool rich chick who i wouldn't mind chasing after, but when i saw Amy i wanted her rrrrrreaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllly bad. I hadn't had that feeling in a while. Her mannerisms, the way she looked, the way she acted. She isn't grade A USDA choice beef but the way the whole package fit together, damn! Anyway, so were at this party doing stuff, and i can't stop noticing that she's eye fucking me the whole time. So midnight draws near, i leave, after talking to amy maybe a few times, i invite the 3 chicks and my buddy nick over for some drinks + w/e.

A few minutes later the three chicks and nick show up at my house, and we start watching movies, top gear, etc laughing having a good time when after a few hours amy goes out for a smoke, and i pursue. We're outside, i come up from behind while she's smoking and put my arms around her waist, and we start talking in ernest for the first time.  When she put out the cigarette i spun her around and we started making out and she was telling me how she thought i was hot and how she had to beg for bailey to bring her to my house.

So the night ended with me & amy asleep together ( no pie cause, I'm a pussy, didn't want to be too "forward" ) and my buddy nick & bailey sleeping together ( no pie either :/ ) and then chelsea by herself cause she's a fat cow.

the next day bailey texts me " guess who likes you " and then amy at the same moment texts me " i like you " ( i responded, i like you too )

anyway, that was about two weeks ago, amy and i haven't really talked since then, i've just been trying to get her to hang out/on a date, but i keep getting dodged for fairly legitimate sounding reasons "parents wont let me out that late", "have to watch my sister" and i try not to be too pressing, and i don't talk to her on a daily basis cause that didn't work with the last chick.

anyway, guide me to the light arfcom.

tl:dr version

met a girl
have the hots for her
she says she likes me
tell me what to do.
she says shes got the hots for me
what next.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Well hell, I'll be the first to say it.........SIIHPAPP!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Crap.

If you want real advise; ask the Ladies of Arfcom to help you.  The rest of us are all Neandrathals.

But, barring that...  Just take her out to a movie or dinner and do not be a dick.  ((shrugs))  Be honest upfront with questions.  Hers, and yours.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#4]
School out
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
School out

yup
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:38:03 PM EDT
[#6]
1. Stop giving a damn what other people think.

If you know that a negative self image is the problem, you're halfway to solving it.

The rest depends on exactly what you want from a relationship. If it's just pie, that's not really that difficult. Learn to read people not only by what they say, but their body language as well.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"parents wont let me out that late"

What is she, 15?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"parents wont let me out that late"

What is she, 15?

I was going to pipe in until I saw that line, too.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#10]
sounds like you dont have a problem picking up girls.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
sounds like you dont have a problem picking up girls.

That's what I was thinking. What exactly is the problem here? Just call her and tell her that you want to go out.

What do you expect from us?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Join the army.

There.  You're welcome.

That does tend to get a lot of tail....  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#13]
assuming she is one of those 18 yo that still lives with protective praents like in college or something, then just get her. I don't have much luck with girls myself but guns scare them away here...and maybe my complete conservative rantings since Obunga took office moght have to do with it, me and my girlfriend though, we can be a good team talking about politics.

Find you a girl who conceal carrys.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Join the army.

There.  You're welcome.

I'm a army reservist. 25S to be exact.

:/ half way there :/

i'm not sure what i expect from you guys, just writing it all down put it into solemn perspective, I've got a call to make tomorrow.

She says her dad is a gun nut, she enjoys the fact that i speak german, she just graduated high school ( i graduated 2 years ago :/ )

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought this was going to be a dear Penthouse letter but it turned out to be a dear Abby letter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join the army.

There.  You're welcome.

I'm a army reservist. 25S to be exact.

:/ half way there :/

i'm not sure what i expect from you guys, just writing it all down put it into solemn perspective, I've got a call to make tomorrow.

She says her dad is a gun nut, she enjoys the fact that i speak german, she just graduated high school ( i graduated 2 years ago :/ )

So....sounds like you're in. Go get 'em tiger.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:56:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Ask her out for a daytime date, to help alleviate the staying out late thing. If the sister is an issue, offer to take her as well, something fun for everyone like an amusement park, the zoo, etc.  Meet the parents when you pick her up, be on your best behavior, and have fun. If you end up with the sister tagging along, don't even attempt any heavy physical contact. Be a gentlemen, there will be time for the other stuff another day if you play your cards right.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Join the army.

There.  You're welcome.

Haha. Do as the goose commands.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Lots of alcohol. There your problem is solved.

Mods you can lock this thread now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#21]
i'm pulling on something right now, sure isn't an eject handle :P
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#22]

This.  Good got man.. Eject...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
But her family was hella rich, so I tried anyway,

I stopped reading there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#25]
So basically you were all underage drinking?

Getting her drunk to get in her pants is most likely a felony.

Tell her to call you when she's available to do something and start chasing other girls.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#26]
but i keep getting dodged for fairly legitimate sounding reasons "parents wont let me out that late", "have to watch my sister"

I'm calling on her right now. She's too kind to let you down hard, and is hoping you'll get the idea sooner or later.

Now's the time to start 'playing.' Don't keep calling her. You just sound desperate, and to a woman, the odor of desperation is second only to that of rotting meat.

Let HER do the contacting. YOU need to be seen with other chicks so SHE feels like SHE is the one being snubbed.

If it works, you win the girl; if it doesn't, you missed out on her. Either she's out of  your league, or you are out of hers.

Love the One You're With
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Wait you in the reserves? An she is 15? How old are you?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Here is the best advice anyone will give you on arfcom when it comes to dating

DON'T LISTEN TO ARFCOM

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
but i keep getting dodged for fairly legitimate sounding reasons "parents wont let me out that late", "have to watch my sister"

I'm calling on her right now. She's too kind to let you down hard, and is hoping you'll get the idea sooner or later.

Now's the time to start 'playing.' Don't keep calling her. You just sound desperate, and to a woman, the odor of desperation is second only to that of rotting meat.

Let HER do the contacting. YOU need to be seen with other chicks so SHE feels like SHE is the one being snubbed.

If it works, you win the girl; if it doesn't, you missed out on her. Either she's out of  your league, or you are out of hers.

[<snip>

This. Its ok to call her maybe...once or twice, but no more than that but FrankSymptom's words are sage advice.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#30]
You guy's smell that?

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Here is the best advice anyone will give you on arfcom when it comes to dating

DON'T LISTEN TO ARFCOM

This man speaks the truth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top