Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 7:33:18 AM EDT
I seen it used in the Kerry photoshop deal yesterday, and now I can't look at the logo without seeing (I never noticed it before).  THANKS!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The "mirror image" upper bothers me more than the penis....
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:35:36 AM EDT
[#2]
You Brits are always seeing penises in everything

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:37:44 AM EDT
[#3]
www.jobrelatedstuff.com   and you see a computer monitor and end of story.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:39:03 AM EDT
[#4]
After all this talk about the AR15 penis, I finally noticed how the circle around the AR really makes the penis head... dangit I never saw it like that before.  Yeah, it *really* looks like a penis now, thanks a lot guys.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The "mirror image" upper bothers me more than the penis....

It's for a lefty ...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:41:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hey, I am not British.  My handle comes from my name "eric" and the boat that I have "235  Chaparrell", hence Echap, it used to be Echap235, but I decided to loose the 235 part .  Knowing that Chap is something that the Brit's say, and not being British, I added that part that I was not British after they started banning guns in the UK.  So there you have it, now you know where echap came from.

Oh and BTW, I lost my guns in a tragic boating accident last summer......

Echap
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:43:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Now someone just needs to give it a set of testicles so it doesn't look so weird.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:43:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Thats rich coming from a, uh....Haitian
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#9]
It's a pretty large penis...probably Greek since it is so close to the buttstcok.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I am not British.  My handle comes from my name "eric" and the boat that I have "235  Chaparrell", hence Echap, it used to be Echap235, but I decided to loose the 235 part .  Knowing that Chap is something that the Brit's say, and not being British, I added that part that I was not British after they started banning guns in the UK.  So there you have it, now you know where echap came from.

Oh and BTW, I lost my guns in a tragic boating accident last summer......

Echap

Sure, and I'm not not Dutch!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:59:58 AM EDT
[#11]
I've always wrote it off as humor, aimed at the Dems who think gun owners are suffering from penis envy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top