Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2002 11:44:12 PM EDT
It looks like the AR15.com Calendar is getting the dust cleard off of it,FINALLY!
I have been posting gun shows in the Mid-Atlantic region for a few months now. I think us members should really utilize this tool to our benefit more often.

Just wanted to run my mouth a little.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
There is an Arizona Gun Show in Early August at the State Fairgrounds.  As far as  the calender goes, who do we contact to get entries put in?

Aug 10-11  Gun Show

October 19th   Arizona AR15.com Shoot in Casa Grande, Arizona!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
How do you add an event to the calendar?

There is a gun show in Mobile this weekend (August 3 and 4) at the Greater Gulf States Fairgrounds.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
As a member,you can go to the calender and select the options [s]below[/s] in the box of your date that you want to add, and enter your gun show or other gun related event. Just click on the red + button.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are still having trouble,send me the info and I will add it for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top