Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2005 4:46:59 AM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=14&t=252960&page=1

This is a change that an overwhelming majority of users agree with.  Please consider this.

Thanks

Link Posted: 11/20/2005 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Could I get an answer on this please???
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Any word on this yet.  There is already another post about the same thing, the vast majority want a seperate suppressor forum.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 1:45:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I support it
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Could I get an answer on this please???

?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:46:12 AM EDT
[#5]
American Class 3 Association .

Not good enough?

I know what you mean. There is a Full-auto section AND a class 3 section but non just for suppressed.
I don't know if it could necessarily be enough to justify it's own forum, but then again that could be said about a couple of the current forums (sports talk, business and investing...).

I'm not saying I don't love having things broken down a little better, although I'd like to see people actually post threads into their respective catagories more than they do.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
American Class 3 Association .
Not good enough?

I am not sure what the American Class 3 Assn is, but I am not a member of it.

I think it would be nice to have at Suppressor/Silencer Forum listed under the M16 Full Auto section of the AR15 area.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am not sure what the American Class 3 Assn is, but I am not a member of it.

Don't kow about the member thing... I ignore the association part of the forum title and post away.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#8]
While I'm here posting my own suggestion, I figure I'll add my thoughts.

Isn't the M16 - Full Auto forum enough?  It's not like it's overflowing with traffic.  All that would need to be done would be add a caption underneath "M16 - Full Auto" that said "Anything Class III, Suppressors, SBRs/SBSes/AOWs".

I don't think ARFcom has enough traffic in the entire Class III department to merit a single forum for suppressors alone.  I don't think creating a million different forum sections doesn't gather new users, an example is the General section.  There's a dozen sub-forums that have next to zero traffic in them.

I should add I'm not anti-supressor or anything... we all need to dream (like I dream of not living in Michigan), I just don't think the M16 forum is overflowing with supressor Q & A's.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There's a dozen sub-forums that have next to zero traffic in them.

That's because there's so man retards that either don't kow about the latest addition of some of the newest subforums, or because they think they'll get more traffic on the thread in the GD so they ignore the hard work GB has done for them.

This has obviously been a pet peev of mine lately...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#10]
btt
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Now that I think about it, a silencers forum might be a good idea.  Something dedicated to cans might be a worthwhile resource for the supressor I'll be building in nine months or so.

You can treat this as a bump.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:42:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I didn't mean to stir up trouble posting this.  I know about the class 3 forum, with very little traffic, and the full-auto forum with lots of traffic, about 50% of it is suppressor-related.  Maybe rename the class 3 forum?  Whatever it takes to conserve bandwidth.  It was just a suggestion.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Have we made any progress on this matter yet?  The Silvers site will no longer conduct testing as they did before and an AR15 Suppressor section is needed now more than ever...

?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top