Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2010 3:37:29 AM EDT
Just curious if there is a AR15 Reading Magazine (not ammo magazine).  Just would like to maybe get a new mag coming.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Guns&Ammo comes out with a new issue of Book of the AR-15 every so often.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]
hmm that's good to know.  I have their post card sitting on my table right now.  I was going to subscribe to them tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I personally don't have much love for G&A magazine, but I buy their specialty publications quite often.

The Book of the AR-15 is available at Wal-Mart and any decent bookstore.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Guns&ammo have improved a lot in the last year. They were going down hill fast. Still not the best but for 79.cents to your home it s not that bad.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Brand new one just came out...
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Just saw that G&A Book of the AR-15 at Walmart today. When I picked it up I expected to buy it but it really wasn't that interesting. I'll buy a box of ammo instead.

That subscription price on the regular magazine sounds good though.
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Quentin,

Thanks for posting regarding the Book of the AR15. I'm the new editor for these special magazines. If you don't mind, what articles would you find of interest to you? I know I can't please everyone, but I value your opinion since I'm sure there are many more like you. I'm trying to overhaul G&A books and bring credibility and interestingness back to magazines. I sincerely value what you'd like to say.

Best,
Eric

Eric R. Poole
Editor, SIP Division
Intermedia Outdoors
Link Posted: 6/5/2010 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hey Quentin,

Thanks for posting regarding the Book of the AR15. I'm the new editor for these special magazines. If you don't mind, what articles would you find of interest to you? I know I can't please everyone, but I value your opinion since I'm sure there are many more like you. I'm trying to overhaul G&A books and bring credibility and interestingness back to magazines. I sincerely value what you'd like to say.

Best,
Eric

Eric R. Poole
Editor, SIP Division
Intermedia Outdoors
Best ammo, magazine reliability tests, gun reliability like Bushmaster vs.Colt...stories from combat vets regarding which rounds work and which don't.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top