Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/9/2001 3:47:11 PM EDT
I ordered one pair of AR15.COM Lic-Plate Frames. Because I live in Arizona we are required to only display a lic-plate on rear of vehicle only. Therefore my wifes XTERRA & my EL CAMINO are not set up for front lic. My plan was to display one frame in my office & put the other on the XTERRA (the El Camino has a pocket in the t/gate that does not allow the use of a frame around the plate) [b]?[/b] My wife is a Pre-School lead teacher at a Christian complex & my 11yr old son said it would be taboo to display a firearms related frame on the XTERRA(it would be seen in the parking lot) I have not discussed this with my wife. So, what do you guys & gals think ? I say screw it...I [b]HATE[/b] PC.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:54:57 PM EDT
Fu*k them! I hate PC! I even hate the expession. Who the hell decides what is or isn't? Is there some secret room, in some secret building, in some secret city, where some secret commitee sits around and decides what you and I can say or think? I'm a dinosaur and proud of it.[X]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 4:34:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/9/2001 4:33:20 PM EDT by crowboy]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 4:38:56 PM EDT
I agree However this will be on a vehicle seen in the parking lot by parents & other Teachers. And thats my point. My wife is a teacher. Like I said I have not discussed this with my wife yet (she's at that time of the month) & I'm just curious what you guy's think...
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 4:42:34 PM EDT
[b]TO:[/b]Crookshanks [b]FROM:[/b]The Council on Politicall Correctness Mr Crookshanks, we here at the Council are incredibly offended by your extremely non politically correct comments. We are writing this memo to inform you that WHINING about, CRYING about, and generally being OFFENDED by these comments has been placed on the agenda for our next secret meeting
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 4:48:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 6:23:15 PM EDT
BTT
Top Top