Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#1]

McCain can win this damn thing if he'd just swing for the fence.  For a fighter jock, he doesn't seem to have to killer mindset I'd like to see.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#3]
All the polls are shifting to Mac it seems....if he can keep the big Mo as he did last night, we can win this thing.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#4]
This election really is strange. I mean in the last 10 days the Masks have really come off. All media try to have a modicum of impartiality, but that is now over. Now CNN, MSNBC and all the left wing media are full time shills for Obama. They will lie through their teeth to say "Obama ahead by 14 points" over and over again until they think they have demoralised the right to stay home. The fact is 5 days before the election the race will really tighten up. Then with the "Bradley effect" I think McCain can pull it off. Lets just hope Acorn doen't get homeless people to vote 10 times in ohio!
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This election really is strange. I mean in the last 10 days the Masks have really come off. All media try to have a modicum of impartiality, but that is now over. Now CNN, MSNBC and all the left wing media are full time shills for Obama. They will lie through their teeth to say "Obama ahead by 14 points" over and over again until they think they have demoralised the right to stay home. The fact is 5 days before the election the race will really tighten up. Then with the "Bradley effect" I think McCain can pull it off. Lets just hope Acorn doen't get homeless people to vote 10 times in ohio!

They won't vote 10 times in Ohio. They'll vote early 4 times there, cross over the border to the east to vote 12 times in the burbs of Pittsburgh to try to swing PA to DEM, and mail in their absentee ballots to Florida, New Mexico, and Colorado.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top