Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/17/2005 11:40:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/17/2005 11:41:05 AM EDT by WildBoar]
Just got a free trial of AOL in the mail designed exclusively for a particular race. Why is this acceptable?

I abhor racism in every flavor. I was a SHARP (nothing to be be proud of really) in my younger years and I still hate racism. If they dont do this equally for every race I would expect the ACLU to nail em. Yeah right.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:42:39 AM EDT
That's because Whitey has broadband, we don't don't need shitty AOL.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:42:46 AM EDT
Makes it the better ro shoot. What about those new McDonald's commericials? Especially the one with the bouncing car in the drive-thru(soon to be named "drive-by" for their targeted market).
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:44:51 AM EDT
AOL advertises their new service on TV now. It is a buy here, pay here deal for a new computer. The family in the ad is black and the website on the screen is black orientated website. Complete
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:46:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:46:58 AM EDT
SHARP?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:49:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/17/2005 11:50:44 AM EDT by WildBoar]

Originally Posted By NoVaGator:
SHARP?

skinheads against racial prejudice
Skinheads who made it a game to beat the crap out of Nazi skins at the clubs. We would wait until we saw one or saw them do the sieg hiel and then we would pounce. We also messed with Klan klowns as we. We were skins how were tired of the Nazis and racists hijcking the skin culture. I wasnt really into the whole skinhead thing though so I cannot represent what being a skinhead actuall was all about. I just liked to drink a lot and beat up ignorant racists. It was a summer long thing for me, thats about it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:50:10 AM EDT

SHARP?

Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice or some such...kind of an oxymoron...who you gonna give your Doc Martin Dental Plan too?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:51:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Just got a free trial of AOL in the mail designed exclusively for a particular race. Why is this acceptable?

I abhor racism in every flavor. I was a SHARP (nothing to be be proud of really) in my younger years and I still hate racism. If they dont do this equally for every race I would expect the ACLU to nail em. Yeah right.

Was it aimed at caucasians? It's only racism if it's something specifically for Caucasians.

Everything else is "celebrating cultural differences"
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:52:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:53:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ironoxbows:
www.forumspile.com/Misc-AOL-Luv.jpg

LMFAO!

I save that pic. I know I will be able to use it in the future.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:56:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dolomite:
www.phase1.net/Links/gnwp_200sw.gif

Ughh...if I didn't know where it would lead...I might me tempted to say something about this....
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:57:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pzjgr:

Ughh...if I didn't know where it would lead...I might me tempted to say something about this....

Well, everyone else is entitled to pride but whites simply are not.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:16:04 PM EDT
What's there to say about that image?

A member of the church of the creator has fallen on some dangerous (probably black) ice and another person coming to help him up is also starting to slip.

Seems like a very positive message to me.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:20:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By IAMLEGEND:

We can be proud, we just can't talk about it
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:35:17 PM EDT

SHARP?

Skinheads who made it a game to beat the crap out of Nazi skins at the clubs. We would wait until we saw one or saw them do the sieg hiel and then we would pounce. We also messed with Klan klowns as we. We were skins how were tired of the Nazis and racists hijcking the skin culture. I wasnt really into the whole skinhead thing though so I cannot represent what being a skinhead actuall was all about. I just liked to drink a lot and beat up ignorant racists. It was a summer long thing for me, thats about it.

Why would you admitt to ASSAULT on a public forum? Dumb ass.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:41:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ironoxbows:

Originally Posted By IAMLEGEND:

We can be proud, we just can't talk about it

Sure we can, here goes, I am proud to be white. See, now the world can read that if they want and there isn't a damn thing anyone can say (that I will care about anyway). I see your point though.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:45:56 PM EDT

What's there to say about that image?

A member of the church of the creator has fallen on some dangerous (probably black) ice and another person coming to help him up is also starting to slip.

Seems like a very positive message to me.

Well, I could say....what exactly makes a wearer/supporter of this image any better than those they have a beef with. Seems to me it is advancing the very idea it purports to despise....
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:46:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MachinegunManiac:
Makes it the better ro shoot.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:49:47 PM EDT

Well, I could say....what exactly makes a wearer/supporter of this image any better than those they have a beef with. Seems to me it is advancing the very idea it purports to despise....

Or... "Break dancing is cool man! Got no time to preach racial superiority when U B Breakin'!"
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:52:01 PM EDT

Or... "Break dancing is cool man! Got no time to preach racial superiority when U B Breakin'!"

You could be right.....
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:54:56 PM EDT
It's a button from some european punk web site - of course you've got a point - it does glorify violence to a degree.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:55:14 PM EDT

You know, it reminds me of an interesting story...but I don't think it would be worth posting considering what I am sure it would degenerate into...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:59:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/17/2005 1:00:21 PM EDT by Dolomite]

You know, it reminds me of an interesting story...but I don't think it would be worth posting considering what I am sure it would degenerate into...

Two things not allowed in the GD:
  • interesting stories
  • threads that degenerate into something
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:01:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By echo459:

SHARP?

Why would you admitt to ASSAULT on a public forum? Dumb ass.

Statute of limitations, dumb ass..........
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:31:30 PM EDT
My employer (that advertises A LOT) has a policy that you have to show at least 2 or 3 minorities in every ad or picture before a white male is shown (unless it's an ad that wouldn't work with "people of color," etc.). We now have quotas about the number of females and minority races that have to be hired that basically excludes white males from getting a job where I work.

These companies have done research that has shown that the black population and other minorities are drawn to advertisers that use black people in their ads, but white people are not offended by this (in fact, it's viewed as "cool"). As a result, our entire advertising industry is aligning with the hip-hop culture. I don't know if it's a fad, but once you start realizing how the entire industry is aligned it gets even more aggravating to watch commercials.....

Black Fox
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:41:04 PM EDT
A SHARP member was offed locally by some skinheads.

The news had to constantly try to explain SHARP's bullshit. "They're not the bad skinheads, they're good because they hate whites."
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:50:03 PM EDT

hey, as an evil honkey mofo racist®, I find that patently offensive...I'm gonna tell a mod on you!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:59:20 PM EDT
I like people like Bill Cosby who dont blame "whitey" on blacks being poor. He doesnt give in to "its whiteys fault" comedy to appease the masses.
Top Top