[#1]
The exodous continues.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:49:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:51:54 AM EDT
[#4]

I thought that speech would have an impact on a lot of folks!  I'm convinced that the more people look into JFK and his record of flip-flopping the more votes GW will receive this November, regardless of party lines.  If only every one would pull their heads out of the sand and do their own research.

Go GW!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Another journalism career destroyed upon the rocks of truth....

ETA: And like her, ther must be thousands, hopefully MILLIONS, thinking the same thing...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:54:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats a chick reporter as well.  The biggest block of voters that dont vote are single females.  They need to realize they will do better in the long run with W then keery.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:23:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Amazingly, I don't hear about people leaving the Republican party and touting Kerry......

I think the DNC has "shut up" all the detractors or this could have been really ugly A LONG time ago.

You know, I remember ten years ago hearing about Democrats switching to the Republican Party. Haven't ever heard of Republicans switching to the Democratic Party.

I agree with you mostly, but I gotta bring up Jumpin' Jim Jeffords. Also, the way some on this very site have talked at times, you'd think they were going to switch over to the democraps just to "teach Bushy a lesson".
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Amazingly, I don't hear about people leaving the Republican party and touting Kerry......

I think the DNC has "shut up" all the detractors or this could have been really ugly A LONG time ago.

You know, I remember ten years ago hearing about Democrats switching to the Republican Party. Haven't ever heard of Republicans switching to the Democratic Party.

I agree with you mostly, but I gotta bring up Jumpin' Jim Jeffords.  

Actually Jeffords became an Independent.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top