Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2002 8:19:20 AM EDT
I received my latest order from Eric last Thursday.  I ordered 720 rounds of Swiss, and 500 rounds of Federal Classic .44 Mag 240 Gr JHP.

I received 720 rounds of Swiss, and 500 rounds of American Eagle .44 Mag 240 Gr JHP.  Not what I was expecting!  Not what I had ordered!  

But, as always, it arrived in record time!!!  36 hours, 7oo road miles.

I know (after some research) that the AE and the Federal are nearly clones(same brass), and they are the same price at [url]ammoman.com[/url], BUT I WANTED THE FEDERAL CLASSIC, DAMMIT!!!

So, I shot Eric an email.  Got a reply in just a few minutes (not days). Eric asked "Do you want to exchange the ammo, shipping both ways is on us, or would you like a $XX.xx discount on your next order?"  

I replied late Friday night.  "Send me another care package".

Eric is a marketing genius!

Needless to say, I now have UPS confirmation on my "late Friday night" order.

My wife is gonna kill me...

If you are skeptical of ordering from Eric, wise up.  He is a good egg.

[url]ammoman.com[/url]

Thanks, Eric!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:32:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree. I made my first ammo purchase through him last week. Excellent to work with and replys very quickly to all questions.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I buy all my mail order ammo through him.
He is a good guy to do business with.
View Quote

That and you at least know what its going to cost as you order it.  I hate going to the other sites and you have to create an account and other things and even then you may not know what the total is because of weight/shipping...
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:42:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried to buy from him but he doesn't ship to where I live.

So I have to buy from Natchez Shooters Supply (shameless plug for those who will ship to me).

R35
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So, I shot Eric an email.  Got a reply in just a few minutes (not days). ........
Eric is a marketing genius!
View Quote

I've told this story before, but it bears repeating.  One Saturday NIGHT while surfing I found the Ammoman.com site and had a question about ammo.  I sent an e-mail and lo and behold, about 20 minutes later I got a reply from Eric.  On a Saturday Night.  What other businessman is monitoring traffic on a Saturday Night?

Eric's commitment to customer service is making him a legend in his own time.  He should be up at Harvard or Yale lecturing the MBA students on what customer satisfaction is all about!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Expect nothing less than perfection and the best customer service from Eric. He's the absolute best!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I got a reply in 2 MINUTES once.  I think that Eric spends every waking moment in front of his computer refreshing his inbox.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Ahhh! Some good news for a change.[beer]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top