If Mexico is so baddas, THEN GO BACK YOU FUCKTARDS
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
"Mexico is so fucking awesome we want to leave it for America."
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

i2.tinypic.com/slgshl.jpg

THEY NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

They do not want to be citizens, they want to invade.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder why the MSM did not show that photo on all the news channels , over & over , & over , like they do when they want to fuk over a republican ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I emailed the link to Lou Dobbs. Bet it don't get on.

rj
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Ignore our laws, suck off our social services, desecrate the flag, and expect us to want you here?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:44:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you seriously surprised?!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Can anyone here call in an airstrike by any chance?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]
filthy, rotten motherfuckers

--VT
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Notice the writing on the outside wall of that school by chance?  

Montebello High School.  
Which is like 10 miles East of LA, by Monterey Park.  

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm still waiting for the call for all able-bodied citizens to DRIVE-OUT foreign, illegal INVADERS. I'd sure be there!  But instead, like a frog in a pot of warm water, we will bath happily in our comfy tub until we're cooked.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Send it to Bill O'Reilly

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Both pisses me off and saddens me as well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#15]
My bro-in-law went to that high school, Montebello HS(10 miles SE of L.A).
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Interesting....

michellemalkin.com/

Reader Lawrence Kent:

I read your entry this morning regarding the student protests that were covered by the Whittier Daily News. I was appalled and disgusted to see how ignorantly and bllissfully these students displayed their disrespect for their own rights and freedoms. When I saw that these pictures were captured in front of Montebello High School in Montebello, CA it made me even more disappointed. My father is a Montebello High School Alum (Class of '60). My father was raised in Montebello, my grandparents lived in Montebello for almost 50 years, I spent many a day in Montebello as a youth while visiting my grandparents in my youth. The community has always been predominantly Hispanic, and most were proud to be Americans above being of Mexican ancestry.
I called the high school and spoke with Barry Schwartz, the Activities Director and mentor of the Student Leadership Cousel. Mr. Schwartz vehemently denied that any Montebello High School Students participated in that free-for-all of disrespect that was captured by the Whittier Daily News. Mr. Schwartz claimed that all those student captured in that photograph, hoisting the Mexican Flag above the upside down American Flag were from El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera, the neighboring town.

He gave me the telephone number for El Rancho High School and urged me to cantact their administration regarding these transgressions. The phone number for El Rancho High School is (562)801-5355. Mr. Schwartz said that during this entire ordeal the Montebello High School Students were in "lockdown" and kept away from this melee.

12noon update. Just in:

My name is Barry Schwartz, Activities Director at Montebello High School. I would like to correct the information on your web site. The students that took done the American flag and put up the Mexican flag were NOT from Montebello High School…they were from El Rancho High School (Pico Rivera) and from the Whittier area high schools (app. 800- 1000 students were involved). Our students were in class at this time. If it weren’t for these students, our students were not have left school...Our school is getting a bad rap…the Administration, Staff, and students do not condone this action.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Flying the flag upside down is a sign of distress, no? I would say I agree............America is in distress for all the bullshit that is being shoved upon her in the name of political correctness. I say it's time that we pulled ourselves up by the bootstraps and kicked all these idiots out and lock the door behind them....otherwise we reap what we sow
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#19]
yo hablo espanol...thought i'd practice while i still can.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Interesting....

michellemalkin.com/

Reader Lawrence Kent:

I read your entry this morning regarding the student protests that were covered by the Whittier Daily News. I was appalled and disgusted to see how ignorantly and bllissfully these students displayed their disrespect for their own rights and freedoms. When I saw that these pictures were captured in front of Montebello High School in Montebello, CA it made me even more disappointed. My father is a Montebello High School Alum (Class of '60). My father was raised in Montebello, my grandparents lived in Montebello for almost 50 years, I spent many a day in Montebello as a youth while visiting my grandparents in my youth. The community has always been predominantly Hispanic, and most were proud to be Americans above being of Mexican ancestry.
I called the high school and spoke with Barry Schwartz, the Activities Director and mentor of the Student Leadership Cousel. Mr. Schwartz vehemently denied that any Montebello High School Students participated in that free-for-all of disrespect that was captured by the Whittier Daily News. Mr. Schwartz claimed that all those student captured in that photograph, hoisting the Mexican Flag above the upside down American Flag were from El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera, the neighboring town.

He gave me the telephone number for El Rancho High School and urged me to cantact their administration regarding these transgressions. The phone number for El Rancho High School is (562)801-5355. Mr. Schwartz said that during this entire ordeal the Montebello High School Students were in "lockdown" and kept away from this melee.

12noon update. Just in:

My name is Barry Schwartz, Activities Director at Montebello High School. I would like to correct the information on your web site. The students that took done the American flag and put up the Mexican flag were NOT from Montebello High School…they were from El Rancho High School (Pico Rivera) and from the Whittier area high schools (app. 800- 1000 students were involved). Our students were in class at this time. If it weren’t for these students, our students were not have left school...Our school is getting a bad rap…the Administration, Staff, and students do not condone this action.

ILLEGAL STUDENTS!!!!

And the plot thickens....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#21]
"target-rich environment," anyone?

- BG
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Ohhh!!    Now I get it!

This is why The .Gov won't let us have grenades...

They dont want to have to clean the mess...

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Possible dupe? You got to be kidding! Look around! (try page one)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top