Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 11:04:14 PM EDT
I remember a thread a while ago when the rag first started and just about everyone said they'd have to see the first few issues before jumping. Anyone seen one?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:22:37 AM EDT
[#1]
We get it at my PD, the FOP bought a year subscription.

It is ok, nothing great. I don't think we will renew our subscription though.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I've borrowed a buddies a couple of times.  It's not bad.   If you are a gearhead they have lots of gun & goody articles.   They've had some pretty good patrol rifle KISS stuff in it lately.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I've only read the first issue, which I got for free.  Not bad, but I don't know if I'll be dropping money on it.  I wish there was a place around here that carried it on the rack.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I ponied up my $19.95 for the subscrpition, but have yet to recieve my first issue.  It is published by the American Handgunner folks, and I really enjoy reading that, so I figured, what the hell?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I ponied up my $19.95 for the subscrpition, but have yet to recieve my first issue.  It is published by the American Handgunner folks, and I really enjoy reading that, so I figured, what the hell?

I subscribed.  It's published by a gun rag (the best one, though), so it's equipment oriented, but there are some really good articles in there.  Each issue will have an article or two that don't interest me, but that's the same with any magazine (who buys a gun magazine to read about all terrain vehicles?).

It's definitely worth the money, IMO.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#6]
My subscription is in process.   I got the first one free....good marketing by them.....and I liked it.  A mag that combines guns and cop stuff, should be OK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top