Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2010 5:01:50 PM EDT
Is it down, or just the hyperactive spamblocker on my wife's laptop?
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
When was the last time you logged on? They changed some security certificate last weekend, I still haven't figured out how to fix the problem.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:29:01 AM EDT
[#2]
It's been at least a week and a half.  Several guys here were having problems too, so I just chalked it up to system maintenance.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still having the same problem trying to log in from home.   I've cleared cache in both Firefox and IE, but still a no go.  I can get there from work on a .mil domain, though.  

I've been able to log in to AKO webmail from home by googling "AKO Webmail" for that link and then signing in, but it only gives me access to mail and none of the other AKO features are available.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been able to log in but it's been glitchy.  Forget using firefox, haven't been able to use it since I updated to the newest version.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've been able to log in but it's been glitchy.  Forget using firefox, haven't been able to use it since I updated to the newest version.

The exact opposite happened to me.  Today I updated to version 3.6 from 3.5.11 and now I can access the AKO main page again.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top