Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/2/2006 10:42:49 PM EDT
Break out the tinfoil and tell me what you think.

I for one have a bit of a problem with the explanations I've heard so far regarding a natural virus somehow derived from a bite from a green monkey.

I know MOST human viruses are caused by our association with animals that we domesticated. But most of those viruses are centuries old.

So where did AIDS come from? I have read (but don't know that the information is reliable) that the they have identified cases as much as 50 years old. I personally don't buy it because I think a massive outbreak would have shortly followed.

I think the first cases were in San Francisco in the late 70s. However I don't see how it could "naturally" appear among the gay population (known then as GRID) magically out of nowhere. Supposedly it originated in Africa.

At the same time, I have a bit of a problem with it being a bio engineered weapon that was then turned loose on the gay community. I think anyone who took the time to develop such a weapon would keep it contained. I also don't think the homo bashers have that kind of bio facility at their disposal.

So where did it come from?

Here is what the CDC tells us:

The earliest known case of HIV-1 in a human was from a blood sample collected in 1959 from a man in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. (How he became infected is not known.) Genetic analysis of this blood sample suggested that HIV-1 may have stemmed from a single virus in the late 1940s or early 1950s.

We know that the virus has existed in the United States since at least the mid- to late 1970s. From 1979-1981 rare types of pneumonia, cancer, and other illnesses were being reported by doctors in Los Angeles and New York among a number of male patients who had sex with other men. These were conditions not usually found in people with healthy immune systems.

In 1982 public health officials began to use the term "acquired immunodeficiency syndrome," or AIDS, to describe the occurrences of opportunistic infections, Kaposi's sarcoma (a kind of cancer), and Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in previously healthy people. Formal tracking (surveillance) of AIDS cases began that year in the United States.

In 1983, scientists discovered the virus that causes AIDS. The virus was at first named HTLV-III/LAV (human T-cell lymphotropic virus-type III/lymphadenopathy- associated virus) by an international scientific committee. This name was later changed to HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).

For many years scientists theorized as to the origins of HIV and how it appeared in the human population, most believing that HIV originated in other primates. Then in 1999, an international team of researchers reported that they had discovered the origins of HIV-1, the predominant strain of HIV in the developed world. A subspecies of chimpanzees native to west equatorial Africa had been identified as the original source of the virus. The researchers believe that HIV-1 was introduced into the human population when hunters became exposed to infected blood.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:52:09 PM EDT
dont f""k the monkeys...(without a rubber)
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:53:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dsg2003gt:

Suppossedly it was from a bite and not transmitted sexually.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:56:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 11:00:06 PM EDT by dsg2003gt]

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

so how many times did the doctors have a go with the monkeys before they figured that out?

ETA... I dont think it was bio-engineered, although it is odd that it has just so recently surfaced.

Tinfoil hat thoughts: What if, the scientists that were bioengineering this thing infected some monkeys with it, and (since it can take up to 6 months to detect) released the monkeys back into the wild thinking they were not infected.

At that, how good were our bio-engineering capabilities in the 40s/50s?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:57:57 PM EDT
i just dont see the point of it being a bio weapon takes to long to die from.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:00:55 PM EDT
Monkey virus that made the jump. Happens. I wouldn't be surprised if it had made the jump a couple times earlier but hadn't managed to get out of the wild.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:04:30 PM EDT
In reality, I have no idea.

But there is a possibility that it was a human engineered accident. Some of the earliest (the earliest?) case/s of AIDS can be traced to central Africa and the timeline coincides with a doctor administering his polio vaccine to natives in the same area.

The polio vaccine is cultured on monkey kidneys. At the time it was not possible to screen the cultures for SIV, and there had been cases of other monkey diseases being passed to children when they were vaccinated.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:05:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 11:05:57 PM EDT by mattja]
And why homosexuals?

* Lowered immune systems as the result of heavy drug use and late night partying.
* Easy transfer via anal tearing that occurs during sex.

Moral of the story: Don't let your immune system go down and don't take it up the ass.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:10:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 11:10:26 PM EDT by bigscrun]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:16:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M-n-O:

But there is a possibility that it was a human engineered accident. Some of the earliest (the earliest?) case/s of AIDS can be traced to central Africa and the timeline coincides with a doctor administering his polio vaccine to natives in the same area.

The polio vaccine is cultured on monkey kidneys. At the time it was not possible to screen the cultures for SIV, and there had been cases of other monkey diseases being passed to children when they were vaccinated.

Had not heard this one, but it sounds reasonable.

On the otherhand, as much as liberals want to deny it, there are very valid reasons that societies developed traditions and taboos. Ignore them at your own peril.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:42:40 PM EDT
If it were engineered as a weapon, I wouldn't think it effective as a typical terrorist tool as we know them. The incubation period, and the lack of focus (you could argue about that) would make it pretty useless for a terrorist hoping to use it, say, to gain the freedom of their imprisoned brothers.

However, if the aim were just to create havoc alone, it would be somewhat effective in the long run as a way to create 'terror' in general, without being tied to any demands.

So it could be used as a general biological weapon, but there are much more effective ones for that purpose.

CDC doesn't have a lot of credibility when it comes to health issues having a political side to them.

The official line used to be (and I'm not aware that it's changed) that you can't get AIDS from mosquito bites. I've been skeptical about that one, since so many other ones can be transmitted that way.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:44:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

Regardless, it is sound advice.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:56:01 PM EDT

Tinfoil hat thoughts: What if, the scientists that were bioengineering this thing infected some monkeys with it, and (since it can take up to 6 months to detect) released the monkeys back into the wild thinking they were not infected.

At that, how good were our bio-engineering capabilities in the 40s/50s?

Doubtful. Unless those PETA aminal fuggers show up and 'liberate' the test subjects. lab critters typically get destroyed, not released Especially 50 to 60 years ago.. (before aminals had to be treated 'humanely')
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:02:58 AM EDT
Life finds a way,nuff said.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:06:56 AM EDT
Wow...what a question...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:11:51 AM EDT
The longer humans live on this planet, the more illnesses we will encounter.

The more we encroach upon secluded habitats with our sprawl, the more likely we will find something we wish we hadnt

There is worse shit then AIDS on this planet, it's just waiting to be found and set free
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:32:56 AM EDT
From what I've heard from several scientists, the most believable theory is that AIDS originally infected humans who were fucking or eating monkeys. Monkeys have been proven to carry more than one form of AIDS, including the one that affects humans. Africa has a serious problem with AIDS. I've heard more than one story from people who went to the shittier parts of Africa and witnessed people eating or, more disturbingly, fucking, monkeys/apes.

I'll let the rest of you connect the dots.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:51:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Swindle1984:
From what I've heard from several scientists, the most believable theory is that AIDS originally infected humans who were fucking or eating monkeys. Monkeys have been proven to carry more than one form of AIDS, including the one that affects humans. Africa has a serious problem with AIDS. I've heard more than one story from people who went to the shittier parts of Africa and witnessed people eating or, more disturbingly, fucking, monkeys/apes.

I know several people that have gone on missions for religious and or humanitarian work to Africa and never once has anyone said anything about monkeys being fucked. Eating monkeys is not unusual though. Fucking though....bullshit. Any reports of traditions of African people having sex with monkeys ritualistically have been discredited as bunk. Such acts are actually considered seriously Taboo with ramifications for the guilty and their family

Europe on the other hand has a long history of documented Bestiality, homosexuality and wide spread outbreaks of sexually transmitted diseases. One of the earliest cases of AIDS in the USA is the result of a homosexual male engaging in Sodomy with an African male with roots to a part of Africa where Monkey consumption is very high.

When you say shittier parts of Africa, can you name the tribal area, the dominant dialect, where the nearest christian mission is, or anything other than "yeah Africans fuck monkeys".

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:00:10 AM EDT
Just like every other plague we have encountered it was our unwittingly making an environment in which it can spread that caused the plague.

People eat monkeys, people have sex, exchange bodily fluids, etc. In the past 100 years or so, there have been huge changes in sexual behaviour, here and abroad. Prostitution, promiscuity, etc. played a huge role in the spread of the disease. Then factor in the long incubation time with the person being generally healthy for a relatively long time, well, you got yourself a plague.

We created a habitat for this virus to thrive.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:05:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Variablebinary:

I know several people that have gone on missions for religious and or humanitarian work to Africa and never once has anyone said anything about monkeys being fucked. Eating monkeys is not unusual though. Fucking though....bullshit. Any reports of traditions of African people having sex with monkeys ritualistically have been discredited as bunk. Such acts are actually considered seriously Taboo with ramifications for the guilty and their family

Europe on the other hand has a long history of documented Bestiality, homosexuality and wide spread outbreaks of sexually transmitted diseases. One of the earliest cases of AIDS in the USA is the result of a homosexual male engaging in Sodomy with an African male with roots to a part of Africa where Monkey consumption is very high.

When you say shittier parts of Africa, can you name the tribal area, the dominant dialect, where the nearest christian mission is, or anything other than "yeah Africans fuck monkeys".

I know probably hundreds of people who go on missions trips via private religious schools, and they never actually go into shitty parts of africa. I'm not saying he's right or that you're right, I'm just saying that Missionaries aren't exactly a great source on stuff like that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:08:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cyrax777:

Well I don't believe HIV/AIDS is a bio-weapon, but one of the reasons it spreads is because it doesn't kill quickly...like say Ebola. You can contract the virus and never know it...and go spreading it for up to 6 yrs before any of the symptoms show up.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:13:02 AM EDT

Boy, talk about an asshole with a knee-jerk reflex.

1) Never said it was a ritual or tradition, numbnuts. That's like saying "Historically, American culture has always been against sheep-fucking, so it can't be true!" whenever someone posts an article about some sicko who had sex with a sheep in somebody's barn.

2) Can YOU name the shittier parts of Africa by tribal name, dominant dialect, and location of the nearest Christian mission? Heck, why even limit ourselves to where the nearest Christian mission is? Why not list off the muslim, Jewish, and every other religious center while we're at it?

I've spoken to people who've been to Africa for various reasons (missionaries, hunters, soldiers during the Clinton admin, etc.) and several of them had stories about catching someone fucking a primate up the ass and described it as one of the weirdest/most disturbing things they'd ever witnessed. There have also been several similar accounts posted here on ARFCOM, purportedly first-hand. Take that as you will. But don't go flying off the handle at me.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:17:15 AM EDT
AIDS:

1) It has probably been floating around Africa for years,

2) It was either introduced to America with the slave trade, or came over subsequently, however significant cases were likely rare due to a more sexually restrictive society, and the lack of medical procedures capable of transmission.

3) The likely reason for early concentration in the homosexual community was that homosexuals have traditionally had less restrictive sexual proclivities than heterosexuals (likely due to the fact that since being gay is 'wrong' why worry about other 'wrong' behaviors like promiscuity)....

4) The disease became widespread following the 'sexual revolution' & explosion of IV drug use attendent to the 60s....

In the end, AIDS in the 1st world is a 100% preventable disease - don't shoot drugs, don't get sketchy medical treatment, and don't engage in a quest to fuck anything that's on 2 legs & breathing.... Africa is another story, the disease may infact de-populate the majority of the continent....
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:17:33 AM EDT
Read the book..."Full Disclosure" by Dr. John Coleman. If you can find it!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:25:08 AM EDT

and several of them had stories about catching someone fucking a primate up the ass and described it as one of the weirdest/most disturbing things they'd ever witnessed.

So not only where they Africans fucking monkeys, but they were gay Africans since they preferred monkey asshole as opposed to vagina? Were the monkeys underage, which would make the Africans gay pedophile monkey asshole fuckers too. May as well get it all in since we are making shit up tonight. As if someone is casually walking around Africa and catches a person nailing a squealing primate in the shitter.

I've got an M16 made last week that is legal for civilian sale for $1. Let see how many believe that...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:52:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 1:53:09 AM EDT by yekimak]

Originally Posted By StonerStudent:

Well I don't believe HIV/AIDS is a bio-weapon, but one of the reasons it spreads is because it doesn't kill quickly...like say Ebola. You can contract the virus and never know it...and go spreading it for up to 6 yrs before any of the symptoms show up.

When you start dealing with battles between nations, time is not as relevant as it is to us in our personal lives. When it takes decades to do construction projects, develop new technologies, and so on, what relevance is it whether or not your enemy dies now or 6 years from now? What better way to insure the spread of a disease that takes advantage od a trait that your enemy has?

Not saying you are wrong about it's not being a bio-weapon, I do not think it is, but that a long incubation period is needed so that the spread can be more complete. The whole reason none of the Marburg type viruses have spread far is because they run their course in a matter of a few days.

I think a good bio weapon needs a nice long incubation period.....

I think that the whole "AIDS as a bio-weapon" idea is bunk, but because of the groups that are affected by it are pretty selective, what some would consider "undesirables," I can see how some would find it easy to paint themselves as victims of a plot versus taking responsibility for their actions.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:07:50 AM EDT
AIDS has been around in the primate communities for probably eons. It's no coincidence that you don't hear about Monkeys or Chimps dying from AIDS. They all have a natural immunity to the virus. Natural immunities take generations to build up to the point where they all carry the virus but don't get infected anymore. Humans were never exposed to the virus for probably thousands of years. It is only recently through colonization, exploration and native population expansion that Modern Humans have come in contact with all of these horrible diseases like Ebola, Dengue/Hemorrhagic Fever, AIDS, etc.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:26:19 AM EDT
tagg
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:41:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:33:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 5:40:31 AM EDT by billclo]

It's a great money maker for the pharmaceutical industry. As I recall, AIDS now has a 10+ year survival rate now. 10+ years of taking very expensive drugs, and then you die.

I recall seeing an article about Felines having a similar virus; no one knows how they got it, but that it had been in the feline bloodlines for a LONG time. Most wild felines are developing immunity to it, but not all. Naturally domestic cats don't have much immunity to it, so they get what we call FIV.

I think HIV/AIDS was a naturally occuring disease that crossed the species boundary somehow (whether by eating monkeys/having sex with them/getting bit by some monkeys). It happens often enough.

I could also see it being used as a long-term bio weapon by folk with nefarious intentions. In 20-30 years, at the current rate of spread, Africa will be greatly depleted of people. Ripe pickings for the mega-corps to come in and exploit the place with little/no resistance from the locals. Asia is in a bad situation as well, there's a high percentage of people in certain areas that are infected.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:13:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By M-n-O:

I`ve heard this theory myself. IIRC a researcher at UCLA on the Human Genome Project took a mathematical model he developed for the the mutation rate of prothrombin and applied it to HIV in a retrograde manner. When he took it back enough generations to chronologically coincide with the mid 1960`s, his model showed Simian Immune Virus (SIV) to be virtually identical to HIV.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:58:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By billclo:

I could also see it being used as a long-term bio weapon by folk with nefarious intentions. In 20-30 years, at the current rate of spread, Africa will be greatly depleted of people. Ripe pickings for the mega-corps to come in and exploit the place with little/no resistance from the locals. Asia is in a bad situation as well, there's a high percentage of people in certain areas that are infected.

Not with their current rate of reproduction.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:03:52 AM EDT
A disease that tends to target the gays, backwards Turd World nations, inmates, the immoral, and the unlucky. What's there not to like?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:07:52 AM EDT
In all honesty, I don't think they had the tech. back then to engineer something like HIV, and if they did it wasn't meant to be what it turned out to be.

More likely is was a bite transmitt from some damn monkey, there are probalby things living in the soils of the deepest darkest forests that could make HIV look like a mild case of crabs.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:08:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 9:09:05 AM EDT by Wobblin-Goblin]

Maybe the mysterious developers considered it an "Agent Orange for the population of Africa."

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:40:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 9:45:08 AM EDT by Variablebinary]

Originally Posted By KlubMarcus:
A disease that tends to target the gays, backwards Turd World nations, inmates, the immoral, and the unlucky. What's there not to like?

Actually white Suburbia is where AIDS is growing the fastest in the USA currently. Closet Homosexual white males spread it among their homosexual male partners and wives. Promiscuous sexual activity and heroin are growing problems in Suburbia, both of which are ripe for spreading AIDS. A perfect example is Nushawn Williams who spread HIV/AIDS to over a Dozen young white Suburban females who in turn spread it to several white suburban males

Unlike more urban areas where 20 years of AIDS awareness and education has slowed the spread of the disease down, Suburbia doesn’t take the disease seriously because white Americans still associate money and skin color with being clean and disease free, and myth that Aids is a gay plague is still popular because or poor sexual education in the suburbs
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:51:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 9:53:59 AM EDT by NoVaGator]
virtually all many of the early cases of HIV in the US are traceable to one guy....a flight attendant who got around a lot (in more ways than one)

edit: 40 out of the first 248 cases
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:04:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Variablebinary: Actually white Suburbia is where AIDS is growing the fastest in the USA currently. Closet Homosexual white males spread it among their homosexual male partners and wives. Promiscuous sexual activity and heroin are growing problems in Suburbia, both of which are ripe for spreading AIDS. A perfect example is Nushawn Williams who spread HIV/AIDS to over a Dozen young white Suburban females who in turn spread it to several white suburban males
Sounds like they are members of the immoral and unlucky categories.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:09:08 AM EDT
It was a originally developed during WWII in Germany to use as a bio-weapon. Since it was obvious Germany was going to loose the war. Several German scientist moved to Africa to continue their stiudies on monkeys instead of the Jews they had used in the past. They believed if they could perfect the virus they Third Reich could rise to power again.

Over time the scientists died from various causes, with the last being killed in a car crash while out in the field. The first person to come forward with the disease was actually an assistant to the studies in Africa.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:15:53 AM EDT

It was originally designed to kill much faster. Weeks not years.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:16:16 AM EDT
Natural, there's all kind of weird viruses in Africa. They still haven't found the natural reservoir of Ebola and Marburg. However, SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus, primate version of HIV) has been found in various primates. SIV does not usually progress to AIDS unless one species of primate infects another.

SIV does not affect humans, and HIV does not effect other primates.

Here's some information: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIV
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:23:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NoVaGator:
virtually all many of the early cases of HIV in the US are traceable to one guy....a flight attendant who got around a lot (in more ways than one)

edit: 40 out of the first 248 cases

I remember seeing a video of one of the first AIDS cases, it was some queer that worked in a traveling circus. He basically went from port to port.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:38:32 AM EDT
C. Neither.

Read "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Dr. Peter Duesberg, and check his site: www.duesberg.com

If Duesberg's findings gained widespread awareness the multi-billion dollar AIDS industry would collapse overnight. Thus, the CDC and other groups actively suppress his work.

Duesberg has documented:

- People identified as having AIDS with no sign of the virus called HIV

- Healthy people identified as carrying the HIV virus who are put on a "preventative regimen" of toxic anti-AIDS drugs and subsequently start getting sick. From there two paths are documented: some continue taking the drugs and eventually die, while others stop taking the drugs and return to health.

- The twenty-some diseases and conditions collectively known as AIDS have been with us all along. It's just that now they've been grouped together under this umbrella called "AIDS."

- Duesberg's research indicates that curbing this "epidemic" could be done by improving nutrition and reducing recreational drug abuse. Malnutrition (as in thrid world countries) and recreational drug use are characteristics associated with the main populations associated with "AIDS", and are conditions that affect the body's ability to resist disease.

- Anti-AIDS drugs, like AZT, are highly toxic. AZT was developed in the 70s for chemotherapy and was shelved during clinical trials because it did more damage to patients than the cancer. It attacks both healthy and diseased cells equally.

There is much more, too much to put in a post like this.

Don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:41:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:47:51 AM EDT
I think it is a mutation of SIV and has been around for ages - a lot of people were carriers for / been exposed to SIV in Africa, and a very few died from it, but nobody realized it. Then a mutation occurred that allowed SIV to become much more viable in a human host.

Sort of like avian flu today - most people who are exposed to it are not affected, since its affinity for human hosts is low. All it takes is a mutation, though, and it becomes an epidemic in human populations.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:48:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 11:00:07 AM EDT by TRW]
My theory?

Probably the result of somebody who enjoyed banging monkeys instead of women somewhere in deepest darkest Africa.

Maybe monkey-sex jokes are as popular in Africa as sheep-sex jokes are here in the west.

ETA: Monkeys are very strong! I'm sure they were "consenting" partners who just wanted some "strange" also.

Either that, or Roofies have been in use a lot longer than we suspected.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:53:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
C. Neither.

Read "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Dr. Peter Duesberg, and check his site: www.duesberg.com

AIDS is caused by recreational drug use?

That flies in the face of evidence of infection and infected blood. How did all the hemopheliacs get AIDS from the factor medicine? I suppose they were all secretly recreational drug users? It's not really a virus at all? Despite all the evidence of how it is spread?

I'm sorry - but I read the FAQ on that site, and that guy may be a smart dude, but his ideas are completely retarded.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:58:27 AM EDT

and several of them had stories about catching someone fucking a primate up the ass and described it as one of the weirdest/most disturbing things they'd ever witnessed.

So not only where they Africans fucking monkeys, but they were gay Africans since they preferred monkey asshole as opposed to vagina? Were the monkeys underage, which would make the Africans gay pedophile monkey asshole fuckers too. May as well get it all in since we are making shit up tonight. As if someone is casually walking around Africa and catches a person nailing a squealing primate in the shitter.

I've got an M16 made last week that is legal for civilian sale for $1. Let see how many believe that...

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:00:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
<Snip> I'm sorry - but I read the FAQ on that site, and that guy may be a smart dude, but his ideas are completely retarded.

Yup. If I recall correctly it's the same guy whose thesis on the issue, in a nutshell, is that AIDS isn't a communicable disease.

I'm sure Issac Asimov would have been interested in hearing that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:14:45 PM EDT
I doubt we have the technology to make such a virus now.

In the late 1970s, not a chance.

Steve
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:21:08 PM EDT
It's Bush's fault.

Seriously, though, viruses happen. No reason why a new one couldn't form recently, and make it into humans.

Weapon? BS. Takes a long time to die from, plus, you may not even die from it.

Use protection and get you and your partners tested. I wouldn't stick my dick into something that I know has an STD.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top