Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2012 2:38:25 AM EDT
So I woke up and started my Saturday ritual. Put on some old army sweats, start a pot of starbucks brewed coffee, toss a load of clothes in the wash, and goto the gas station (they have these great bakery made apple pastries). Then on the way back, I start to hear it. I'm unsure at first, then recognise the bassline. I start to hope that sound doesn't mean what I think it does and then the unspeakable happens.

"Yo VIP
Let's kick it
Ice ice baby
Ice ice baby"

Thank you AFN, for ruining my Saturday ritual by playing music so bad even MTV and VH1 has banned it. (and if the song is stuck in your head too, you're welcome)
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 2:42:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel for you man.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 2:55:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol!  

<––-watching AFN sports as I type this
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:07:14 AM EDT
[#3]
It's actually the "American Forces Network", but I like to lovingly call it the "Propaganda Channels".  

"Aw, nuts"
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:53:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I miss the AFN infomercials, my kids loved the state trivia!  BTW did they decide to try and ban Rush as the petitioners were trying to get them to do?
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Despite the hideous infomercials AFN has been improving.  They actually seem to be airing shows only 1 or 2 seasons late now!
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I miss the AFN infomercials, my kids loved the state trivia!  BTW did they decide to try and ban Rush as the petitioners were trying to get them to do?

DON'T shake your baby

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#7]
i hate AFN. worst comercials of all time. but sadly, thats all i have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top