Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2006 3:39:56 PM EDT

Just had to get a stool sample after I saw our new cat come up from the litter box.  Little sh!t definitely has something nasty going on.  I threw up more than a little in my mouth.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Details, man.

Is it worms?  They're very easy to treat.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Details, man.

Is it worms?  They're very easy to treat.

Sorry man, I DID NOT put my face that close to it.  I used the little sample collector thingy.  Got some crap on the end of it.  Teared up and vomited in my mouth some and then closed the little thing up.  I was not gonna get too close to it as it is the nastiest thing I have smelled.  And I've smelled lots of dead stuff...

I can't believe dogs eat that stuff...

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
You panzy.

I have to pick up my dog's shit 2 times a day whenever I walk her.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You don't have a BCN gas mask?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...I can't believe dogs eat that stuff...

Dogs are amazingly dumb in some ways.

I have three cats and a dog.  The cats stay inside, the dog stays outside.

I also have a tortoise who lives outside during warm months and hibernates in winter.  The dog eats tortoise poop too.  But the tortoise is strictly vegetarian, so it's nowhere near as bad as cat poop.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
[Note to self: Never click on a thread titled "ACK!!]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Scat threads, my favorite.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Scat threads, my favorite.

At least it isn't about someone shitting themselves.  It's been at least 3 days since one of those threads.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top