Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 1:56:10 PM EDT
9 Percent of Likely Voters Have Voted Via Absentee Ballot or Early Voting (link)

Oct. 26, 2004-- While the 2004 election is locked in a virtual dead heat, for nearly one in 10 likely voters it's all over but the counting: They've already cast their ballots.

Nine percent of "likely" voters in the ABC News tracking poll say they've voted for president, either by absentee ballot or early voting, a number that's jumped in the last week. Fifty-one percent say they went for George W. Bush, 47 percent for John Kerry.

comment : This seems to mirror the national polls Bush up by 4%...since most of the new voters that kerry is regerestering are crack head "slackers" they will probably just stay home or head out when they see the lines on Nov 2.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have voted early and my son has also. All that is left in my household is my wife and she will vote Wed. That will be 3 more for Bush in Texas
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#3]
see sigline
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
arowneragain: I checked your sig-line, and are you sure, the last time I check the elecotrial college map, Kali-fornia was in Kerry's pocket with solid blue light blue.

Oops, it a light blue today, so there maybe a chance that it could go Bush. Okay, then I will vote Bush rather than write in Nader.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
see sigline

WTFis Mountain theory?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#6]
this is excellent news, since the democrats have put the vast majority of their resources in getting out the early vote.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
see sigline

WTFis Mountain theory?

Faith can move mountains.

Now get your shovels voter registration card out and head for the polls......
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]
BUSH/CHENEY '04!!!

There has never been a more crucial time to vote. I hope everyone here will be making sure that anyone they know who will vote for Bush has transportation to the polls on November 2nd.

Everyone here should be calling their friends and family members on November 1st with a reminder and an offer for a ride if they need it. I know I will be doing just that. I happen to live in a "battleground state" so I am making this election priority one. - Nugz
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Is there an electoral map website showing what states the candidates would win with the votes so far?  I'd be really interested in seeing that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Is there an electoral map website showing what states the candidates would win with the votes so far?  I'd be really interested in seeing that.

You don't come here much, huh?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287724

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287390

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287132
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:16:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i think he's talking about a map that shows the results from early voting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oops...meaculpa.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oops...meaculpa.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top