Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 1:55:51 AM EDT
My 2 year old son WON'T go to sleep.  He's been up for 3 hours.

It's gonna be a long day...........................................
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Terrible twos.   Glad mine are grown.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:25:37 AM EDT
[#2]
This is when you run him until he has to go to sleep, i mean you chase him around the house until he is to tired to stand.I do this with my son all the time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]

This is when you run him until he has to go to sleep, i mean you chase him around the house until he is to tired to stand.I do this with my son all the time.

I'm too tired (and too old) for that...lol        

Well, I think he fell asleep.  Litter bugger pulls this in 10 years or
so and I'll just throw him on the 550b for a few hours.

ETA: goodnight (for an hour or so)
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:33:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Dont you just hate it when you are sleeping and you hear that sound that brings you right out of your nice sleep and sends chills down you spine?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:10:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Got a dog?

Tie a sausage to the back of his belt and let the doggie chase him around for a few hours.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Terrible twos.   Glad mine are grown.

You know what comes after the Terrible Two's?

The Terrible Three's.

The Terrible Four's.

The Terrible Five's.

etc, etc, etc....

and then they get to their TERRIBLE TEENS!!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:32:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dont you just hate it when you are sleeping and you hear that sound that brings you right out of your nice sleep and sends chills down you spine?

Yep. I hate the fracking telephone!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#9]
You gotta PT the little guy.  Have him do jumping jacks, push ups, laps around the house, squats, bear crawl and such.  That way he'll pass out quick.

For fun if your wife is going to have him for a while give him some moutain dew and a snickers bar and turn him over to the wife.

Max
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Nothing that a 1/16th shot of whiskey mixed with a bottle of strawberry milk won't solve. LOL. hell I even take a slug off that baby bottle from time to time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You gotta PT the little guy.  Have him do jumping jacks, push ups, laps around the house, squats, bear crawl and such.  That way he'll pass out quick.

For fun if your wife is going to have him for a while give him some moutain dew and a snickers bar and turn him over to the wife.

Max

Well, that's one way to go.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Max

Well, that's one way to go.

www.dentalindia.com/chloro.jpg

Benadryl works just as well, with fewer legal ramifications!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#13]
1. Hook a treadmill up to a dynamo and power your house.

2. Get another couple hundred of them and take over the world.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:37:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My 2 year old son WON'T go to sleep.  He's been up for 3 hours.

It's gonna be a long day...........................................

Yep, there's only one thing worse than having kids.
That's not having them.

Good luck.

Merlin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top