Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/4/2002 11:23:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/4/2002 11:26:21 AM EST by 4pk]
I plan on changing my A2 stock to a postban CAR stock on my 9mm AR. I am planning on getting the post ban CAR stock from RRA or bushy. The question is what kind of buffer/spring do i need? A regular full length buffer/spring or the CAR buffer/spring? because i am not sure about tube length of the post CAR. Is it a preban Car pinned, or a different design that has a A2 length tube? I already have a pre-ban CAR stock, could i just pin it myself. Then i know which buffer to use.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:17:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:57:06 PM EST
its not legal to pin a car stock, you need the batf approved, "fixed stock", they are not actually fixed open, there is no way to close them, they have a full length buffer tube, and yes you use the full size spring and buffer from an a2 stock
Top Top