Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 4:03:57 PM EDT
I thought these results were interesting so I thought I'd share the video from the Military Arms Channel (Sturmgewehre)

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
MAC is a member and posted this link, but thanks.

GD works, but with the heavyweight bullets, I like HST.

As always, see which brand/weight is accurate and reliable in your 9x19.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Everything on the "Recommended Ammo List" outperforms Critical Duty. Yet people still buy it.

You should ignore marketing when it comes to defending your life. Pretty boxes and gloss pages don't make a bullet perform better.

In before the "All handgun bullets suck" justifications. Some suck less. CD is not one of them.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everything on the "Recommended Ammo List" outperforms Critical Duty. Yet people still buy it.

You should ignore marketing when it comes to defending your life. Pretty boxes and gloss pages don't make a bullet perform better.

In before the "All handgun bullets suck" justifications. Some suck less. CD is not one of them.
View Quote

Unless you live in NJ, then you have limited choices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top