9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:08:18 PM EDT
Second Phone call at end is when building collapses you can hear it
Warning disturbing

These tapes were played at moussaiis trial today
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:10:08 PM EDT
i dont think i want to hear those.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:28:20 PM EDT
Damn....those poor, innocent people. God rest their souls.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:32:49 PM EDT
Never forget - Never Forgive
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:35:50 PM EDT
I'm really fucking pissed right now
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:40:22 PM EDT
Very sad. When the tower collapses at the end of that second call, holy shit....
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:46:06 PM EDT
I think Moussaii should be let free. They should release him at a 9/11 survivors event. And announce it ahead of time
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:55:09 PM EDT
Nope, can't listen.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:57:57 PM EDT
We need that rage we had back on 9/11/01 back; we've lost the fire in the belly to give justice to the widows and orphans left behind in the wake of the attacks on New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.

How can we live with ourselves after not giving the justice these people deserve? How can we allow our sons and daughters to fight on foreign soil without our support?

WW2 wasn't over in 1945; it ended when Germany and Japan could survive on their own? Remember the Berlin Airlift? We did not leave the German people behind in a power vacuum after we beat the Nazis? We helped them get back on their feet and establish a democratic government; we did it while the Iron Wall was being erected all over Eastern Europe. We didn't leave Japan alone after we dropped the bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki neither; we stayed in Japan and rebuilt their country and their hope by ensuring that the future of the Japanese people would be better.

Now that we have removed Saddam out of power, we must stay the course and help the Iraqi people created a government that is stable, so they can rule and protect themselves; once that is done, then we can then bring our soldiers home. If we leave now, then we have proven to the mullahs in Iran and guys like Bin Laden and Al Zawahiri that we are cowards and theat we will turn and run away like frightened dogs.

THAT SIMPLY MUST NOT HAPPEN.

No matter how hard the road ahead may be, we must stay the course and ensure that we win in Iraq. So that our soldiers will never have to endure what a generation before suffered. The humiliation, the hatred, the ignorance that broke the soul of a generation.

Off the record; as a soldier myself, i don't want to be called a "baby killer", like the hippies did to my uncle when he came home from Vietnam; he did was he was ordered and did his job the way it was expected of him, and for that he was labeled a cold-blooded murderer, and he suffered bitterly for it.

I don't want to ever be considered a killer for having served in Iraq. I did my job and i did what was expected of me as a soldier and as an American. I don't want to live twith the thought that we failed in Iraq, because we couldn't deal with the losses and because we bent in to the politicians.

That is my fear.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:10:04 PM EDT

KC: Hello. We're looking in ... We're overlooking the Financial Center. Three of us. Two broken windows. Oh God. Oh ...

At this point the tower collapses.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:13:34 PM EDT
Nope, not gonna listen.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:20:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 9:21:20 PM EDT by HKgnnr]
I WANT THIS SCUMBAG DEAD - I would pay to do it myself.
Fucking "right to trial" - what bullshit libtard came up with that notion for this savage.

Jests and makes a mockery of the victims and their families.....sitting inches from him.

KILL HIM SLOWLY.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:23:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:29:01 PM EDT
I've watched and listened to enough people die over the years, both in person and on recordings. I don't need to hear them again to remind me of what must be done.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:35:46 PM EDT
I did listen to the tapes.

And I have to say that the 911 operators are fucking idiots.

Of all the people that those poor folks in the towers could have been talking to in their final moments.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:47:36 PM EDT
It's amazing how close those feelings still are to the surface. I remember the second I found out what was going on. I remember everything about that day. Hearing that, it's all right there at the surface still, the emotion is right there.

If only the rest of America were still on board, thinking and feeling.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:54:05 PM EDT
If they only told them to evacuate, I wonder how many would be alive today.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:54:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:

Of all the people that those poor folks in the towers could have been talking to in their final moments.

Chris

KC: Name's Cosgrove. I must have told you about a dozen times already. C.O.S.G.R.O.V.E. My wife thinks I'm alright. I called and said I was leaving the building and that I was fine and then -- bang ...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:01:50 PM EDT

The one where the man yells as the tower collapses was gut-wrenching.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:03:20 PM EDT
I can't work up the nerve to listen to them. hatmaking them pay.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:04:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 10:06:11 PM EDT by dpmmn]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:19:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
The one where the man yells as the tower collapses was gut-wrenching.

Yeah, you can hear so much before he's actually cut off. Creepy.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:20:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:

Chris

Your anger is misdirected. Nothing more the 911 operators could have done except keep talking to them and getting info. They are not miracle workers, nor are they counselors, or family. One even told the lady to say prayers. How is that being a fucking idiot? Blaming any aspect of the rescue attempt is foolhardy, when ALL blame needs to be placed squarely on the shoulders of terrorism.

Time to refocus?

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:29:05 PM EDT
Every anti-war protestor, every Democrat, everyfence-sitting motherfucker who doesn't know who the hell the enemy is and would rather play a political fucking game with these innocent people who were murdered on 9/11 need to hear these tapes.

Fucking sickening, and it just brought everything back to the surface.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:41:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By leelaw:
Every anti-war protestor, every Democrat, everyfence-sitting motherfucker who doesn't know who the hell the enemy is and would rather play a political fucking game with these innocent people who were murdered on 9/11 need to hear these tapes.

Off topic. But what exactly does Saddam Hussein have to do with this again? Maybe if we didnt divert unnecesarily to Iraq we could of finished the job in afghanistan. And your right it is the democrats fault along with the other spineless republicans that got us in there.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:54:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mytwocents:

Off topic. But what exactly does Saddam Hussein have to do with this again? Maybe if we didnt divert unnecesarily to Iraq we could of finished the job in afghanistan. And your right it is the democrats fault along with the other spineless republicans that got us in there.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:03:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mytwocents:

the post was less to do with anti-war in a specitic country (Afghanistan, Kosovo, Iraq, wherever) and more to do with pascifists who believe singing kum-ba-yah around their hippy VD-infested campfire will solve problems.

You've got to knock heads to beat an enemy that believes you need to convert or die. "Dimplomacy" is only posisble when both sides are willing, otherwise it's gloves-off time.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:12:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:17:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 11:18:49 PM EDT by mytwocents]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:29:03 PM EDT

KC: "Oh god! Oh..."

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:34:58 PM EDT
Everyone suffered even the operators

Rosenzwieg said some dispatchers were so traumatised by their encounters with the trade-centre victims they never came back to the job. Others retired early. ”Unfortunately, they took it very much to heart,” he said.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said the police 911 operators “displayed professionalism and compassion under the most trying of circumstances, often staying on the line with anguished callers until the very end”.

At 9.47am, one police operator did exactly that, telling another unidentified caller: “Yes, I’m here, I’m not going to go nowhere…You know there are people there trying to get you all out right now, all right? You’re not by yourself.”

The dispatcher then took a telephone number of the caller’s family and promised to reach them.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:36:45 AM EDT
I knew I shouldn't have listened, but I did. That was one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever heard. Now that the tears have stopped the anger is returning.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:21:32 AM EDT
Top Top