Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 3:44:56 PM EDT
This is an elite brotherhood. Not many of us out there. Where are you at, and what system did you learn on?

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess this brotherhood is VERY elite.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
93F = ATC? Radar?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Field Artillery Meteorological crewmember, I think it recently changed or is about to change to 13W. I went to basic at Ft. Sill and had some friends in FA units but never once knew anyone with that mos lol.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Field Artillery Meteorological crewmember, I think it recently changed or is about to change to 13W. I went to basic at Ft. Sill and had some friends in FA units but never once knew anyone with that mos lol.

We have a winner.

Flying balloons and inhaling  helium. There arn't many of us out there. As they keep updating equipment, the section size keeps getting smaller.

I figured there would be at least a couple around here, but I guess not.

You are right they did change it to 13W. Wonder when that happened?

Found this on the goarmy website.

REQUIREMENTS
Field Artillery Meteorological Crewmembers must have the physical stamina to perform strenuous activities for long periods without rest. They're also required to have normal color vision.

Strenuous activities. haha if you call sleeping strenuous.
It does look like they are teaching more in the shool in a shorter amount of time, anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top