Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 11:32:44 AM EDT
I don't know what they're called or who makes them, but they are 90rnd(?) magazines which curl up around both sides of an AR-15. Any info about them would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:36:36 AM EDT
The 90 rounders are made by MWG.

But by your description, it sounds like you are describing the BETA-C mags.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:39:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/23/2004 11:40:15 AM EDT by EagleArmsHBAR]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:41:14 AM EDT
Your prolly wanting to pimp out with a Beta C. Highest "Cool" factor for a mag. Makes your rifle nice and bulky. Cheap to get compared to a month ago. Still over priced. Do a google for Beta C magazine. You should be able to get them for 220 or so. But at that price you can buy a stack of thermolds. 2 each his own. If your in it for the looks the Beta is the one to get for sure.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:42:47 AM EDT
For more detailed info about both types of mags, go over to the ar15 side of the board and check out the magazine forum. A few minutes spent there should give you tons of info about both. There are several threads going there that contain info. There are probably also info about where to buy them and prices too. Check it out.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:45:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:47:17 AM EDT
Heard something about them cracking at the stem. Don't know if it's true or have personal experience... just something else to look for I guess.
Top Top