Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2001 2:51:08 PM EDT
At this minute I am drinkin a Bud,waiting for the Ribs to come of the grill.What's happenin with you tonight!?
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Truth be known, I'm still kinda licking my wounds from last night. Waiting for my T-bone to come off the grill though. i've got a baked potato, some apple sauce, and a tall glass of home made iced tea ready to go. Damn I love summer!
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
6:52 est..mountain dew.....chicken,corn on the cob.......only in america
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Got an [8] ball tourniment that starts at 8:00

Alex
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like another date with the Palm sisters for me..

Link Posted: 8/26/2001 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Laying around the house, unable to do a damn thing, while continuing to heal...
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Got 6 friends coming over to play Risk and have some fun.  Maybe I will have a drink and smoke tonight in celebration of my kick ass full auto morning I had.  Check out the video on the mall ninja promotional video thread.  I renamed it to get more attention to it cause It kicks ass.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I ate some stale rice cakes and made some lemonade by dissolving lemonheads in a cup of water.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 1:11:20 AM EDT
[#8]
[:D] Had to put of the tourniment cause I got a date.
Beautiful Redhead.
We went to an Irish Pub and ate dinner, went to see Rat Race and ended the night in a bar sipping beer by a pond. [:D]

Alex
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 1:18:05 AM EDT
[#9]
NSF- Still have get together to play Risk.  Played for my bachelor party after shooting actully.  God I love that game.  About your full auto experience, wear eye protection.

Tonite went to see Romeo & Juliet at Calshakes. It was OK, not one of my favorites.  Juliet showed some booby though so at least that was something.

Feel better anti.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top