Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2002 7:51:10 AM EDT

For my father's AT this year, he gets to play OPFOR...and they pretty much give him free reign for it. So, he wants to load up on some 7.62x39 blanks, and bring his SKS to play...(I'm also letting him use my norinco underfolder for that proper "terrorist" look, dontcha know.)

Anyway...There dosen't seem to be too many places online (that I can find) that have any 7.62x39 blanks. Does anyone know of a good source that can get me a couple hundred rounds by the beginning of August?

I know it's kind of a weird question...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Dan's Sporting Goods; I saw some there not too long ago.  www.dansammo.com

Be advised that they may or may not cycle the action.  There will likely be too little pressure at the gas port to cycle the piston and carrier, and I am not aware of a BFA for the SKS or AK, but I lead a sheltered monastic life.

Brother Noah, OSB
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I have BFA's for both the SKS and the AK, that's not a concern :)

Thanks for the link, let me check it out..
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Dan's is out, just called [:(]

Let me see if I can find somewhere else...
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Found a place in Maryland, Duffy's Guns...they had some, and it'll ship today/tomorrow. Little pricy, but eh...its a one-off thing anyway.

Thanks for all the help!

Ed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top