Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/1/2003 11:03:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:05:15 PM EDT
coz some people like the ar-10 also bigger holes=more fun to me [sniper]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:05:47 PM EDT
Because the people who make such little commemoration posts lead pathetic lives, have no real achievement to speak of, so they reward themselves with little "look at me" posts for the grand fucking undertaking of making (x) posts on a internet BBS. Wow. Maybe one day, I can be so lucky...
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:10:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Merril_B: Because the people who make such little commemoration posts lead pathetic lives, have no real achievement to speak of, so they reward themselves with little "look at me" posts for the grand fucking undertaking of making (x) posts on a internet BBS. Wow. Maybe one day, I can be so lucky...
View Quote
And I take it thast the reason you are replying to this post? Relax man, everyone enjoys things differently
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:14:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Merril_B: Because the people who make such little commemoration posts lead pathetic lives, have no real achievement to speak of, so they reward themselves with little "look at me" posts for the grand fucking undertaking of making (x) posts on a internet BBS. Wow. Maybe one day, I can be so lucky...
View Quote
Uh, I doubt it. I suspect your obvious lack of intelligence and tact will soon get your account locked.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:17:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kay9: Uh, I doubt it. I suspect your obvious lack of intelligence and tact will soon get your account locked.
View Quote
You forgot to call me "ignorant", moron. (But I agree. One day, I will probably get locked. It seems to me that you have to be a horsefly on the positivity turd to survive around here)
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:29:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:35:22 PM EDT
Sorry that I didnt hold down the shift button for two keystrokes. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:35:57 AM EDT
AR-10?!?!?!?!?!?!? No, no, no You gotta go with one of the original 7.62 cartriges. 7.62x54r black powder, so I believe the correct answer is Mosin Nagant Rifle [:D] don't mind me
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:39:11 AM EDT
Merril_B, if you'd scratch your ass and get the dingleberries out of your anal hair, it might stop itching and you might develop a better attitude toward life. [rolleyes]
Top Top