The two additions making there way in are the RANGE LOCATOR AND the EVENT CALENDAR!
- All registered site users will be able so submit their local range information to the database where they will sit until checked over and approved by staff members.
- Once approved, the ranges will then be searchable through the Range Locator. You can search by State/Province, Country, City, and Name. The more information you put in each listing, the better our engine will be.
- Expanded Range Information for ranges who wish to list themselves and their facility information.
- A fully functional Calendar and scheduler.
- Members will be allowed to enter dates for events and Staff will manage removal or modifications to the dates if need be.
- Targeted date types include GunShows, Shooting Events, and Pro-Gun Rallies. Other date types can be entered as well (as a Misc listing)
- Search/Filtering of dates is possible in the monthly views. You can search the date titles across all types or a specific one.
- Easy to Navigate interface with the main view being a MONTHLY calendar and then a DAY VIEW to focus in on scheduled items and events. (Clicking on date number or Event will bring up the Day View!)
A few minor fixes and changes to mention...
1) Last post is off by default, and there will now an icon and means to go to the last post of a thread from the topic list.
2) User names will need to change to be alpha numeric (and can include "-" and "_" characters) and if yours is in question, then you will be taken to the 'change username' screen upon logging in. (You can change your login name once every 30 days... don't want it to be common place. New registers will have a dead clock, meaning they qualify for an instant change.)
3) Obviously, the ability to change your username is now a reality.