Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:18:11 AM EDT
I just finished assembling my AR

I could almost here the antigunners slamming down their coffee mugs in disgust as I installed the upper with a flash hider to my lower with a collapsable stock.

It made me smile!

Now should I call in to work and go to the range?

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Con grats

Only 1 post in 2 years.  You are a man of many words.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#2]
You should see my posts on forums regarding my other love....motorcycles. They are lengthy and numerous.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You should see my posts on forums regarding my other love....motorcycles. They are lengthy and numerous.

Oh do tell!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's the ice cream man?! I want my Uzi!

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:35:50 AM EDT
[#5]
The air is somehow cleaner this morning.  I can't quite put my finger on it.  Kinda like a dark cloud has cleared and the smell of freedom is in the air.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Didn't think this day would ever happen
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:39:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The air is somehow cleaner this morning.  I can't quite put my finger on it.  Kinda like a dark cloud has cleared and the smell of freedom is in the air.

There is still a cloud or two.  We live in MD if you recall.  But yes it is sweet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:39:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I could almost here the antigunners slamming down their coffee mugs in disgust as I installed the upper with a flash hider to my lower with a collapsable stock.

It made me smile!

Now should I call in to work and go to the range?

Are you kidding?  Go to the range!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You should have waited. Aren't "Assault Weapons" supposed to be falling from the skies right now? I'm going outside to catch a few of them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top