Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting election results.

I've been informed that it was announced that we did not prevail. I don't have any more information other than that at this time.

I want to thank you ALL for your support during this campaign. This would not have happened without all of you.

For those of you still here at NRAAM, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

ETA: I can vouch @lug1 is a pretty man.
View Quote
He must not have worn his contacts!!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@lug1  Name names.  Who was this douche, and who was he pimping for?

That board member needs to be GONE next time he's up for election.  I can understand arguing that his guy is better, but outright lying is beyond the pale.
View Quote
I have tried all night and can't find a photo of the doucher.  I will ask somebody else tomorrow if they got his name.

I promise I will not be to shy to name names once I actually know.  I ain't skeered.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Herb eh?  That was the name of the guy that some dude was pimping.  He tried to hand me a flyer and I asked him who he was and what he stood for, no real answer.  I then asked him something easy and what state he was from and the shill could not answer it.  That tells me this guy was grabbed at the last second to help campaign and had no real interest in the matter.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:29:20 PM EDT
[#4]
"I've been informed that it was announced that we did not prevail. I don't have any more information other than that at this time."

1) Was there *anyone* else canvassing the floor *at all?*
2) Had *anyone* heard of *any* of the other candidates?
3) Were *any* other campaign materials/buttons seen?

I saw *hundreds* of Kraut buttons, dozens of "enemy within" name tags, numerous mentions & pleas to vote for him...and *nothing* for any other candidate.

Shit's rigged yo (obviously).  Why should I join this org to 'have a voice,' given these developments?

I understand the leadership has so badly managed the financials there is little of a "rainy day" fund remaining, and no endowment/trust fund at all, despite a decade of record income and membership.  This means that not only are they forced to depend on a sustained emergency-level of fundraising to keep the lights on, they cannot operate independent of any success that may jeapordize that.  The same leaders have modified the bylaws to make replacing them impossible (if Adam couldn't be elected despite this valiant focused effort, how many decades until real change can be realistically exoected?) and seem more intent on courting Republican Party donors than stopping/reversing gun control.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:32:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Herb eh?  That was the name of the guy that some dude was pimping.  He tried to hand me a flyer and I asked him who he was and what he stood for, no real answer.  I then asked him something easy and what state he was from and the shill could not answer it.  That tells me this guy was grabbed at the last second to help campaign and had no real interest in the matter.
View Quote
I suspect they were local folks. Either state org affiliate people or friends of NRA volunteers and donors from around the state, asked to do some "important" work for the good of NRA. Or some such shit.

My father in law saw one guy pimping for Herb and could hand sworn he knew the guy from San Antonio. Not a coincidence.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sounds a lot like fig-leaf plausible deniability for an implausible victory.  Again, being present for the entire show I saw countless Kraut campaign materials on all kinds of patrons, not a single mention of an "Herb" or any other candidate.

I think an independent audit is needed.  Remember, private orgs can and do rig internal selection processes all the time (DNC the obvious example)

We needed a Defenestration of Dallas this year.  Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"I've been informed that it was announced that we did not prevail. I don't have any more information other than that at this time."

1) Was there *anyone* else canvassing the floor *at all?*
2) Had *anyone* heard of *any* of the other candidates?
3) Were *any* other campaign materials/buttons seen?

I saw *hundreds* of Kraut buttons, dozens of "enemy within" name tags, numerous mentions & pleas to vote for him...and *nothing* for any other candidate.

Shit's rigged yo (obviously).  Why should I join this org to 'have a voice,' given these developments?

I understand the leadership has so badly managed the financials there is little of a "rainy day" fund remaining, and no endowment/trust fund at all, despite a decade of record income and membership.  This means that not only are they forced to depend on a sustained emergency-level of fundraising to keep the lights on, they cannot operate independent of any success that may jeapordize that.  The same leaders have modified the bylaws to make replacing them impossible (if Adam couldn't be elected despite this valiant focused effort, how many decades until real change can be realistically exoected?) and seem more intent on courting Republican Party donors than stopping/reversing gun control.
View Quote
Herb No Name's people worked the floor diligently for him outside the voting booth area.  That was it Kraut people-3? No Name people-12+?
They were there.

The problem I have was metric tons of people stated I am voting Kraut.  I will wait, but I want to know the final tally.  I would have never guessed this outcome.  I was excited on my home, just knowing Adam had won.

I feel like faggotry was afoot today.  But what do I know, I am a 13'er.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Herb No Name's people worked the floor diligently for him outside the voting booth area.  That was it Kraut people-3? No Name people-12+?
They were there.

The problem I have was metric tons of people stated I am voting Kraut.  I will wait, but I want to know the final tally.  I would have never guessed this outcome.  I was excited on my home, just knowing Adam had won.

View Quote
I was admittedly at mh booth not at that particular spot.  Still doesn't explain the outcome, imo.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Almost sure of it!!!! ETA: I confirmed this man is from Iowa.  And this photo was taken about 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/333874/culprit-535224.png
Almost sure of it!!!! ETA: I confirmed this man is from Iowa.  And this photo was taken about 10 years ago.
View Quote
That's the dude I saw and questioned
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 11:22:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/333874/culprit-535224.png
I had a real interesting interaction with him.  I do not like this man.  He is well aware of that fact. That is all.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, now I'm back to being absolutely disgusted with the NRA.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They were there.

View Quote
Herb's people were working the area around the voting booth very hard. When I came in at 2:15 on Thursday there were already 3 people handing out vert nice looking flyers to vote for Herb. We should have had 2-3 people working the voting are for Adam.

We lost to the regular NRA member both 5+ year and Life members that are not politically active like many of us are.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Herb's people were working the area around the voting booth very hard. When I came in at 2:15 on Thursday there were already 3 people handing out vert nice looking flyers to vote for Herb. We should have had 2-3 people working the voting are for Adam.

We lost to the regular NRA member both 5+ year and Life members that are not politically active like many of us are.
View Quote
Yea I miscalculated.  I should have taken off work on Thursday.  Instead I took off Sunday when the election is over.  Poor choice on my part.

And i had not considered that in my head about the voting tally.  I wasn't there Thursday and have no idea how many people voted for Herb no name.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 7:29:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yea I miscalculated.  I should have taken off work on Thursday.  Instead I took off Sunday when the election is over.  Poor choice on my part.

And i had not considered that in my head about the voting tally.  I wasn't there Thursday and have no idea how many people voted for Herb no name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should have had a plan together to start electioneering Thursday when they opened up. Thursday Herb had 4-5 people passing out election material, more than there were voters when I voted for Adam.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Unfortunately, draining the NRA swamp will be as difficult as the one in legislatures around the country, and especially in D.C. People in power will not go quietly.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Lets look at it this way.

Generally most people voting in these kinds of elections don't have a clue who any of the candidates are, so they probably pick someone randomly based on the descriptions in the flyers you get handed when you vote.  There may be a slight bias towards whatever candidate actually has people near the polling place handing out flyers and campaigning, but I wouldn't say it would help more than 10%.

There were literally people flying in from all over the country to vote for Adam.  More than 50% of the vendor booths in the exhibit hall were AR15/NFA/Accessory related in some way, and I'd say more than 90% of those people were Adam Kraut supporters.

So you're telling me the random +/- of people picking a candidate at random managed to beat Adam, who also got a portion of those random votes, plus every local arfcom member, every AR15 related vendor/exhibitor member, every IG follower, and every fan/supporter of IV8888, Military Arms Channel, The Gun Collective, and Mr. Gunsngear?

Not possible.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Generally most people voting in these kinds of elections don't have a clue who any of the candidates are, so they probably pick someone randomly based on the descriptions in the flyers you get handed when you vote.  There may be a slight bias towards whatever candidate actually has people near the polling place handing out flyers and campaigning, but I wouldn't say it would help more than 10%.

There were literally people flying in from all over the country to vote for Adam.  More than 50% of the vendor booths in the exhibit hall were AR15/NFA/Accessory related in some way, and I'd say more than 90% of those people were Adam Kraut supporters.

So you're telling me the random +/- of people picking a candidate at random managed to beat Adam, who also got a portion of those random votes, plus every local arfcom member, every AR15 related vendor/exhibitor member, every IG follower, and every fan/supporter of IV8888, Military Arms Channel, The Gun Collective, and Mr. Gunsngear?

Not possible.
View Quote
Most people who never put any thought into the matter will vote on the person who's name that they last heard or is most memorable/famous.  There is a reason that the Herp shill was standing directly in front of the boundary of the funnel to the voting area with a few of the flyers left on the stanchions.  Maintaining a consumer touchpoint was key to swaying voters.  You will see this happening in regular elections where volunteers, workers, or even candidates are in front of polling places to rally voters one last time.

Also, time was key.  With the President and VP showing up on Friday to speak, that was prime time for vote getting as people would cast votes and then gather up their Annual Meeting voting credentials before Saturday.

The people running the vendor booths may or may not have been eligible NRA voting members.  I would say most were not but there to promote their product or were hired for the show to unbox Cheaper than Dirt hats and put them out on the tables, along with the stickers for people to take.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#20]
"Our" NRA is Marion and Wayne's organization. It doesn't belong to the members. It doesn't represent our interests.

And I'm losing faith that we can change that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not possible.
View Quote
Plenty of arfcommers insist on voting for dean cain, magnum pi, or Ted Nugent.

Then there are gun celebrities who might deserve it but still have some strategy maybe?
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#22]
If you win I'll buy a membership.....

And quit talking shit about them....

For a month or two at least
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Bum Phillips greatest speech in pro football RIP kick the door in
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#24]
From personal experience the establishment NRA's actions seem similar to the establishment Republican Party's actions towards my fellow liberty caucus guys when we first started getting involved.

That being said we need to stay the course and redouble our efforts and get our people in, the NRA and the Republican party we need to get our people in there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not possible.
View Quote
This is why I call shenanigans.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#26]
People don't believe the system be like it is, but it do...

Link Posted: 5/6/2018 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#27]
So 2307 people out of around 75 000 voted.

Link Posted: 5/6/2018 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea. I was asking everybody "you gonna vote today?"

"no thanks"

mostly a bunch of clueless hipsters there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 12:19:58 AM EDT
[#29]
I think it is very important we arrange for exit polls next year.  These results are beyond suspicious, but as a private org no fair election is guaranteed via independent oversight (same as with the DNC).  If allowed, exit polls outside the booths are a good check on the results when poll watchers (which I’d assume would not be tolerated) are not an option.  I am willing to offer support to this end, so long as it does not fund the NRA directly, since I have been forced to conclude they are a hostile/counterproductive group at this point as far as gun rights.  If the NRA leadership has been reduced to rigging ballots, well, they deserve whatever that exposure brings upon them

The narrow winner (Herbert A Lanford jr) was #11 on Marion’s Hammer’s endorsement list in the op-Ed titled The Enemy Within.  Leadership-connected NRA ladder climber with a board position during the AWB as best I can tell, with a teeny tiny fraction of hits on google vs Adam Kraut from what I saw.  No evidence of significant advocacy in recent times.  If he’s Republican Party/CPAC affiliated/employed, it’s very important we find out and take note of it if so.  Those guys are fine in their own way, but the NRA should not be their puppet.

I encourage everyone to read Hammer’s essay again, where she accuses actual activists of attempting to steal/waste the NRA’a money with their power (which we now know has been essentially the policy of the current administrators) and realize why it’s crucial control be wrested from her ilk.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think it is very important we arrange for exit polls next year.  These results are beyond suspicious, but as a private org no fair election is guaranteed via independent oversight (same as with the DNC).  If allowed, exit polls outside the booths are a good check on the results when poll watchers (which I’d assume would not be tolerated) are not an option.  I am willing to offer support to this end, so long as it does not fund the NRA directly, since I have been forced to conclude they are a hostile/counterproductive group at this point as far as gun rights.  If the NRA leadership has been reduced to rigging ballots, well, they deserve whatever that exposure brings upon them

The narrow winner (Herbert A Lanford jr) was #11 on Marion’s Hammer’s endorsement list in the op-Ed titled The Enemy Within.  Leadership-connected NRA ladder climber with a board position during the AWB as best I can tell, with a teeny tiny fraction of hits on google vs Adam Kraut from what I saw.  No evidence of significant advocacy in recent times.  If he’s Republican Party/CPAC affiliated/employed, it’s very important we find out and take note of it if so.  Those guys are fine in their own way, but the NRA should not be their puppet.

I encourage everyone to read Hammer’s essay again, where she accuses actual activists of attempting to steal/waste the NRA’a money with their power (which we now know has been essentially the policy of the current administrators) and realize why it’s crucial control be wrested from her ilk.
View Quote
She also had Duane Liptak on her list. Something is fucky.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:44:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was one of them and got more to vote for Adam too.

Wht a damn shame.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:47:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I think it is very important we arrange for exit polls next year.  These results are beyond suspicious, but as a private org no fair election is guaranteed via independent oversight (same as with the DNC).  If allowed, exit polls outside the booths are a good check on the results when poll watchers (which I'd assume would not be tolerated) are not an option.  I am willing to offer support to this end, so long as it does not fund the NRA directly, since I have been forced to conclude they are a hostile/counterproductive group at this point as far as gun rights.  If the NRA leadership has been reduced to rigging ballots, well, they deserve whatever that exposure brings upon them

The narrow winner (Herbert A Lanford jr) was #11 on Marion's Hammer's endorsement list in the op-Ed titled The Enemy Within.  Leadership-connected NRA ladder climber with a board position during the AWB as best I can tell, with a teeny tiny fraction of hits on google vs Adam Kraut from what I saw.  No evidence of significant advocacy in recent times.  If he's Republican Party/CPAC affiliated/employed, it's very important we find out and take note of it if so.  Those guys are fine in their own way, but the NRA should not be their puppet.

I encourage everyone to read Hammer's essay again, where she accuses actual activists of attempting to steal/waste the NRA'a money with their power (which we now know has been essentially the policy of the current administrators) and realize why it's crucial control be wrested from her ilk.
View Quote
According to financial records handed out at the Annual Meeting on Saturday. The Unified Sportsman of Florida was paid $1340,000 to pay Marion Hammer. That is not counting her actual direct salary from NRA HQ. Since USF is a State Affiliate, it receives its own funding from NRA.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think it is very important we arrange for exit polls next year.  These results are beyond suspicious, but as a private org no fair election is guaranteed via independent oversight (same as with the DNC).  If allowed, exit polls outside the booths are a good check on the results when poll watchers (which I'd assume would not be tolerated) are not an option.  I am willing to offer support to this end, so long as it does not fund the NRA directly, since I have been forced to conclude they are a hostile/counterproductive group at this point as far as gun rights.  If the NRA leadership has been reduced to rigging ballots, well, they deserve whatever that exposure brings upon them

The narrow winner (Herbert A Lanford jr) was #11 on Marion's Hammer's endorsement list in the op-Ed titled The Enemy Within.  Leadership-connected NRA ladder climber with a board position during the AWB as best I can tell, with a teeny tiny fraction of hits on google vs Adam Kraut from what I saw.  No evidence of significant advocacy in recent times.  If he's Republican Party/CPAC affiliated/employed, it's very important we find out and take note of it if so.  Those guys are fine in their own way, but the NRA should not be their puppet.

I encourage everyone to read Hammer's essay again, where she accuses actual activists of attempting to steal/waste the NRA'a money with their power (which we now know has been essentially the policy of the current administrators) and realize why it's crucial control be wrested from her ilk.
I was all PRO Liptak until the Lake Arthur PD issue came up. Hell, same with Mark LaRue. I mean Mark just raised a shit ton of six figures for Nolo to use to fight for guns rights. Magpul has taken action in the fight too.

With Liptak and Mark, I simply want an answer on why they did Lake Arthur PD and not a local TX agency. If they flat out admit what I think it was, pay to play for LEOSA. I wouldn't even be angry. I just want an answer.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:  I was all PRO Liptak until the Lake Arthur PD issue came up. Hell, same with Mark LaRue. I mean Mark just raised a shit ton of six figures for Nolo to use to fight for guns rights. Magpul has taken action in the fight too.

With Liptak and Mark, I simply want an answer on why they did Lake Arthur PD and not a local TX agency. If they flat out admit what I think it was, pay to play for LEOSA. I wouldn't even be angry. I just want an answer.
View Quote
I've already given that answer in your thread about your topic.  Call him to the Pit or quit whining.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#35]
It's interesting (suspicious) that Adam lost by 70 votes this year and 60 last year.

Herbert A. Lanford, Jr. 896
Adam Kraut 826
John L. Cushman 129
Mark Humphreville 126
Paul D. Babaz 120
Stephen R. Plaster 97
Robert J. Wos 69
Al Cardenas 44
TOTAL 2,307

Last year:

Link Posted: 5/7/2018 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's interesting (suspicious) that Adam lost by 70 votes this year and 60 last year.

Herbert A. Lanford, Jr. 896
Adam Kraut 826
John L. Cushman 129
Mark Humphreville 126
Paul D. Babaz 120
Stephen R. Plaster 97
Robert J. Wos 69
Al Cardenas 44
TOTAL 2,307

Last year:

https://i.imgur.com/1aFPOiz.jpg
View Quote
Im curious about why the board decided they liked ole Herb better than Cushman this year
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks for all the help guys. It's been fun.

@aimless, you can untack this.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I was all PRO Liptak until the Lake Arthur PD issue came up. Hell, same with Mark LaRue. I mean Mark just raised a shit ton of six figures for Nolo to use to fight for guns rights. Magpul has taken action in the fight too.

View Quote
It's really none of your business. MYOB
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember the idea for such a scheme coming out on Calguns a while back, with the goal being to try to get a local agency to issue a special LEOSA-qualifying credential to people so that they can get the carry benefits.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I remember the idea for such a scheme coming out on Calguns a while back, with the goal being to try to get a local agency to issue a special LEOSA-qualifying credential to people so that they can get the carry benefits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There have been several threads here as well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
From personal experience the establishment NRA's actions seem similar to the establishment Republican Party's actions towards my fellow liberty caucus guys when we first started getting involved.

That being said we need to stay the course and redouble our efforts and get our people in, the NRA and the Republican party we need to get our people in there.
View Quote
Yep. The swamp is well guarded by many of the scum who live there. They will not go quietly.

It would help if the Baghdad Bobs here would just admit that there are problems that are in dire need of fixing, rather than only wailing about those who see clearer than them calling out the bullshit within the NRA. This latest loss is pretty clearly swamp defense.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an intriguing idea, IMO, but I never expected it to get anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also wonder how he's on Marion Hammer's approved list...... MYOB. lol.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#45]
The voter verification station/election booth for the 76th director was inconveniently placed out of the way of the entrances to the exhibition hall.  If I had not specifically gone in on Saturday to vote, I would not have known about it (Undoubtedly like 90%+ of the convention attendees).  As I got to the election booth, Mr. Kraut's volunteers and the other guy's volunteers were there, but I think the candidates would have been better served by standing at the registration desk with a big sign "After you register, come down and vote for the 76th director!"
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Also wonder how he's on Marion Hammer's approved list...... MYOB. lol.
View Quote
I don't like MH either but one has nothing to do with the other.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Problem was, Lake Arthur wasn't offered to "everyone".
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Adam, I'm sorry as hell you didnt make it this go around.

Please keep trying.

You're soooo close. It's only a matter of time.

I received a phone call today from a fund raiser for the NRA and I politely told the woman that as long as Marion Hammer was paid by the NRA and hadnt bothered to attend any BoD meetings in the previous 3 years, and didnt bother to show up to fight anti gun legislation being passed in Florida.

I know, cool story....

But you will prevail eventually Adam. I'm sure of it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
You sound like a SJW.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You sound like a SJW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You sound like a SJW.
Civil Rights is for everyone.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top