Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 9:01:07 AM EDT
Actually, I run premium in my V8 F150 (superchip, you know), and it was $1.02/gal.

What a golden day. I'm leaving early and going to practice my 200 yd offhand.

Y'all have a good one. I am! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#1]
i'll be there tomorrow. any day is a good day for shooting, today just happens to be better than most. enjoy!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya but, you gotta pack a piece in church.

BTW 38 degrees, sunny, and $1.399/gal gas, Life's still good.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ya but, you gotta pack a piece in church.
View Quote

[?]

I never go to church. Ever. I don't need some jive-ass preacher tellin' me what's right and wrong.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I never go to church. Ever. I don't need some jive-ass preacher tellin' me what's right and wrong.
View Quote

Do you see the light?

[b]The band...[/b]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#5]
-7 degrees, standing air temp (not windchill, and yes, thats fairenheight)

LIFE SUCKS.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#6]
A gold star for the JarHead!

"fix the cigarette lighter"
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#7]

[?]

I never go to church. Ever. I don't need some jive-ass preacher tellin' me what's right and wrong.[/quote].. That kinda thinkin is blasphemeous![rolleyes]The Lord,...Who is supposed to know all,be all,see all, and be everywhere[rolleyes]needs folks to support[rolleyes]his land holdings, tax free status,and lifestyle here on earth[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Actually, I run premium in my V8 F150 (superchip, you know), and it was $1.02/gal.

What a golden day. I'm leaving early and going to practice my 200 yd offhand.

Y'all have a good one. I am! [:)]
View Quote

Ramblin, where ya gettin it for 79? I might have to mosey down to Ga if thats the case...
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Heck yeah, Georgia rocks.  I don't know why more of the guys here looking to move don't consider good ole GA.  Pretty gun friendly, some of the cheapest gas around, mild climate (gets a little hot/humid in the summer though), etc, etc.

Can anyone find anything wrong with Ga?  I've been all over the US and I can't think of a better place...
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Can anyone find anything wrong with Ga?  
View Quote

Atlanta, Jimmy Carter, and Kudzu?
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
-7 degrees, standing air temp (not windchill, and yes, thats fairenheight)

LIFE SUCKS.
View Quote

I hear ya, but add in that I have to walk to the campus from the dorm in this stuff.

So what, life is still good.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote
Nothing wrong with Atlanta metro, not downtown, except traffic.  Even downtown ain't bad, just stay off MLK and Auburn.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote
Nothing wrong with Atlanta metro, not downtown, except traffic.  Even downtown ain't bad, just stay off MLK and Auburn.
View Quote

So other then the traffic and crime, it's a great place?  i.e. "He was the best neighbor we ever had other than the fact he killed that prostitute and used her ground up body for fertilizer in his marijuana growing operation.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Every state has a big city you don't want to live/go downtown in...  Atlanta's not that bad anyway.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

So other then the traffic and crime, it's a great place?  i.e. "He was the best neighbor we ever had other than the fact he killed that prostitute and used her ground up body for fertilizer in his marijuana growing operation.
View Quote
I mentioned two freaking streets.  Gimme a break.  Every large city has traffic and crime.  Atlanta is better than many others.  Besides, growing pot and being a pimp usually don't go together.  Have you ever been to Atlanta or Georgia?  What is your problem?
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Sub 35 temps. Expensive gas. Piece of shit state government. SNOW in Sacramento!! (My home city) Crappybobs site is down. Piece of shit gun laws. On and on and on..

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#17]
only thing i really like about GA is the gun laws. im oringally from MD so even MA would be a relief. too many people in Ga, im a country boy in the Atlanta metro area and its killin me!!! so many people. no one knows how to drive, apparently turn signals are not required by GA law. if you can get an hour or so outside of town it's great. im trying to move an hour away right now.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote
I mentioned two freaking streets.  Gimme a break.  Every large city has traffic and crime.  Atlanta is better than many others.  Besides, growing pot and being a pimp usually don't go together.  Have you ever been to Atlanta or Georgia?  What is your problem?
View Quote

LOL - neither one of you jumped up to save Jimmy. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:16:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sub 35 temps. Expensive gas. Piece of shit state government. SNOW in Sacramento!! (My home city) Crappybobs site is down. Piece of shit gun laws. On and on and on..

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Dude, I am STILL laughing over this one!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 1:58:53 AM EDT
[#20]
GPSS, Located 1 Hr south of Downtown Atlanta in a very Small town, very LOW Crime rate, 120 miles away from Jimmy Carter, and Kudzu dies in the winter. Also, makes a good tea.
GPSS

[url]www.georgiaprecision.com[/url]

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 2:38:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
GPSS, Located 1 Hr south of Downtown Atlanta in a very Small town, very LOW Crime rate, 120 miles away from Jimmy Carter, and Kudzu dies in the winter. Also, makes a good tea.
GPSS

[url]www.georgiaprecision.com[/url]
View Quote

How could all you pretenders forget our official state insect, the fire ant?  All those lovely mounds just waiting for you to kick them over.

GPSS, sounds like we are neighbors![IMG]http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:05:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with Atlanta metro, not downtown, except traffic.  Even downtown ain't bad, [b]just stay off MLK[/b] and Auburn.
View Quote

LOL! That's good advice in ANY city that has an MLK! Except maybe Austin. In Baltimore, you don't want to be anywhere NEAR MLK Blvd.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:25:41 AM EDT
[#23]
 "Oh give me a home, where the Buffalo roam
and the Deer and the Antalope play!!!!!!"
Montana 4th largest state 92,000 people
we got a "F" on the Bradys report card for gun laws, $1.09 gas, yeah life is good....
                      Bluemax
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:48:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
 "Oh give me a home, where the Buffalo roam
and the Deer and the Antalope play!!!!!!"
Montana 4th largest state 92,000 people
we got a "F" on the Bradys report card for gun laws, $1.09 gas, yeah life is good....
                      Bluemax
View Quote

Yea, and no speed limits - I made it ten miles across the state line before got a speeding ticket.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Forcasters call for  1 inch of ice, temp is 23.  My site is down.  Today is pretty shitty.  My Isp leaves a few things to be desired.  Like reliability and performance.  But the price is right.  10 bucks a month for unlimited size and space and bandwidth.  CB
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Actually today is somewhat warmer. Highs near 77 degrees. I just changed into a short sleeved shirt and it is kind of Hot.

Originally Posted by Platform 389
How could all you pretenders forget our official state insect, the fire ant? All those lovely mounds just waiting for you to kick them over.

GPSS, sounds like we are neighbors!
View Quote

I think the Mosquitos give the Fireants a run for their money. Maybe mosquitos are the State Bird, I'll have to check.

I live in Forsyth, Ga, Monroe Couny, just off I-75.
GPSS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top