Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2002 12:26:18 PM EDT
[URL=http://love.msn.com/personals/articles/article5.asp]6 compliments women love [/URL]

by Ken Kluck with help from 308wood.
From Match.com

In grade school, we learned that if you tell Susie you like her shoes, she will probably respond favorably, and better yet, if you allow Susie the time and attention to talk about herself and her life, she will like you even more.

Back then the payoff was that Susie would let you eat some of her paste or give you a haircut with those wicked snub-nosed scissors they handed out each fall. Whereas now, the payoff is Susie will let you eat her and form a deepening relationship, a good time, wink, or another date. But the principles remain the same.

1. Listen
Perhaps the greatest compliment we can give another is to show genuine interest in their life. And one of the greatest ways to communicate love is to pretend to listen intently as she rattles on about every boring facet of her life. If we ask inane questions, she will respond with respect. Ask her about her new job, her love of yoga, her collection of Barry Manilow albums — whatever. Getting to know someone is the best possible compliment.

2. Support
Sense when she feels that the world is against her and begin working to build up her sick twisted little mind. Tell her you appreciate her efforts at work and at home or her commitment to keeping herself looking good. not that you will get any but at lease you don't have to look at 250LB of manure stuffed into a house coat!

3. Admire
Tell her what you enjoy and admire (her sense of humor, her taste in films, her personality) about her. who knows she may tell you she admires the way you smell like Break Free or that she likes watching TNN or OLN!

4. Pay attention
Work very, very hard to dispel the stereotype that men are inattentive and don't notice anything. be a puss (girls secretly like a man that acts like a nelly). Pay attention, notice and compliment the new pair of shoes, haircut or outfit. These things matter not because they are outward purchases, but because they are expressions of her creativity and personality.  ask her to pose for pictures wearing nothing but that new pair of shoes and post them on AR15.com.

5. Learn
Let her teach you something. Tell her that there are elements of her personality and character that you would like to implement in your own life. but be warned if you crack a smile you will piss her off!  Ask her to teach you how to cook a favorite dish or read her favorite novel together. Let her know that knowing her makes you a more complete person.  don't smile.  ask her to buy herself and you matching bra and panty set's so you can play sisters!

6. Grow
Finally, give her the ultimate compliment by working to be the kind of person she would want to be with.  even if this runs counter to the first five compliments.  Staying in shape, engaging her on emotional and intellectual levels and showing her kindness by helping out are all tangible ways to let her know that she matters to you. don't forget to muff dive.

Link Posted: 12/9/2002 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]
3. In layman's terms, tell her that her tits look huge under that sweater.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
...You don't smell too bad for a fat broad. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
But during this whole time woul'nt they be
cheating on you with the hot "bad guy" type
who treats them like crap?
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only if you're not hittin' it with her to her satisfaction.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 12:52:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Only if you're not hittin' it with her to her satisfaction.
View Quote

it's not that she's not satisfied.  she may just want a change.  you know see "run away bride" and just decide to wig out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]
at lease you don't have to look at 250LB of manure stuffed into a house coat!
View Quote

ROTFLMFAO
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I have always been nice in my past relationships but I now realize that women [i]really do[/i] like the guys that treat them like shit. I am now a student of Leykis 101.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm a carnival worker and I meet tons of the hottest women on the planet.  I just ask them if they want a ride in a Hemi Roadrunner.  Four on the floor.  Balls to the wall.

Works for me.
[url]http://www.joedirt.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Good thing I got my library card baby, cause I'm checkin' you out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top