Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/21/2002 9:09:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/21/2002 9:13:34 PM EDT by LARRYG]
that the Southwestern US is rightfully theirs and should be returned. It's not on their website, but FOX aired it tonight on Hannity and Colmes. Frankly, they can have Kali, but not Texas, New Mexico, or Arizona. It was brought up to the guest who was advocating this that a treaty signed in 1848 should end any discussion, even Colmes admitted that. The guest said that the treaty made it legal, but it wasn't right and many Mexicans felt upset over this issue. It was pointed out that, like other PC subjects that are currently being beaten to death in this country, this is a long dead issue and to get over it. Oh, the guest also took a swipe at 'right wing radicals' and our immigration policy, insinuating that the border should be wide open so even more Mexicans can come to the US. He also compared them to the Palestinians and called the Palestinians of the US. I know this has been discussed previously, but not lately, and this was on tonight. In previous threads, it has been shown that militant groups in Mexico want to achieve this by force and the SW US is being infiltrated. Hey, if they start an insurrection there, I and many others on here will be there with you TX, NM, and AZ guys.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:14:09 PM EDT
Thank you for your support. [:(!]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:14:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:15:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/21/2002 9:17:28 PM EDT by operatorerror]
Come and get it. Oh, and ditto what mattja said.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:16:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:16:48 PM EDT
Remember the Alamo........
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:17:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: Remember The Alamo. Then Lock And Load.
View Quote
Hmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:19:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/21/2002 9:21:30 PM EDT by LARRYG]
Originally Posted By mattja: Thank you for your support. [:(!]
View Quote
I'm sorry, but I just feel that Kali is already lost because the majority out there keep electing dipshits. Get out while you can. I don't mean any offense to ar15.comers out there, you just are up against it big time.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:19:54 PM EDT
500,000 to 700,000 Illegal Mexicans entering our country each year + Liberal "give them amnesty" Bullcrap = Tons and tons of new Democrat voters
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:26:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/21/2002 9:27:58 PM EDT by mattja]
LARRYG, not by a long shot. Go 50 miles inland and you'll encounter our version of "good ol' boys". When push comes to shove, we can kick ass with the best of them. But, it will probably never come to this. If there is a "takeover", it will be insidious, just like gun control. It will start with the school board, local elected officals, and after a generation or two Spanish will be the de facto offical language. By then it's too late. BTW, watch Los Angeles and San Jose for the model. The takeover is already in progress.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:26:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:26:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:29:53 PM EDT
Actually, I think life in some of the border towns, from California to Texas, are what we all have to look forward too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:37:18 PM EDT
What??? They do not own it already... All they need to do is vote. In most border states, they are the majority.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:39:57 PM EDT
Having grown up in El Paso, I can speak with some authority on this subject...and it's true that there is a desire on the part of some Mexicans to turn the Southwest back over to Mexico. But I also know that we hafta be REALLY careful about who these people are. When I say "Mexican", I can mean several different things. There are many different kinds of Mexicans. And I'll state right here and now that I know many people with names like Cervantes, Molina, Fierro, and Valdez who are every bit as American as I am, and very fine people, and as loyal as I am to our country. And I'll go a step further and say that there are people in this country with names like Kennedy and McCain who have, by their choices, made themselves my sworn enemies. Traitor is as traitor does.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:40:34 PM EDT
58% of Mexicans think... what do the other 42% do? [:D] Karl
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:46:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:24:04 PM EDT
HAHAHA Damn you guys crack me up.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:43:32 PM EDT
This is one person with some Mexican blood in him that thinks the rest of them can go pound sand. They can take back the Southwest if they want to try, and I'm than willing to let California go, but I know which side I'm on. Our flag doesn't have any green and it's either got one star on it or fifty. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:45:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: Remember The Alamo. Then Lock And Load.
View Quote
Hmmmmmmm
View Quote
Nope, I am not advocating shooting Mexicans, but if they want this state, they aren't going to get it without a fight.
View Quote
Fortunately for us, guns and ammo are strictly forbidden in Mexico! Viva la Mexico! [B]Remember the Alamo and God Bless Texas![/b]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 12:16:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG: The guest said that the treaty made it legal, but it wasn't right and many Mexicans felt upset over this issue.
View Quote
Do they remember what happened in the Mexican-American War? When we marched all the way to Mexico City??? So it is Northern Mexico that should be annexed by us, right?? (Not that we would want that shit-hole as a part of the US.)
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 12:39:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:35:39 AM EDT
From what my brother says they are a big problem in Georgia. The poultry plants there are loaded with illegals. They commit crimes then run back across the border and wait for a few months only to come back as someone else. You know how to get rid of all the Mexicans? Make em' pay taxes!!! They are draining the local resources without contributing anything back. While some spend money on new cars and such. The other twelve who live in the 2 bedroom apartment just drain the local and state tax base by using gov't services for food, schooling and healthcare. Make them instant citizens when they cross the border. Give up a third or more of your paycheck and contribute like the rest of us. Instead of sucking it dry!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:45:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GodBlessTexas: This is one person with some Mexican blood in him that thinks the rest of them can go pound sand. They can take back the Southwest if they want to try, and I'm than willing to let California go...
View Quote
Not me, we should have a great inquisition and purge california of illegals.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:55:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SinistralRifleman: They're taking it back piece by piece, through illegal immigration....someday it won't matter that the southwest is legally part of the United States, it will become Mexico North by default. In the post 9/11 world, having the open borders like we do is insane. We should establish a 5 mile wide DMZ along the entire border, patrolled by the national guard of the states concerned, anything in that area without authorization gets shot.
View Quote
Why the National Guard? As many who whine about US military ops within the country point out, part of the function of the military is to protect our borders. I say put regular troops along this DMZ, but the tinfoil hat types would then bitch about that. Can't have it both ways, boys.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:59:04 AM EDT
My idiot Senator isn't exactly helping here. [url]www.fairus.org/html/wrapup.htm#amnesty[/url]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:34:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/22/2002 6:51:03 AM EDT by Am-O-Tramp]
There was a candidate that was speaking to all of the issues people here are talking about in this thread,[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/pf4c66c86778e6158393a9f55226a8125/fdcc5eb0.jpg[/img] but not enough voters backed him up. Also don't forget we are short over 30 million American workers and their offspring (all future taxpayers) since we legalized abortion. Everything is relative, in the end the aborted babies will get their revenge when it's our generations time to be sent to rest homes manned by the same uncaring foreigners that were necessary to replace them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:40:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Am-O-Tramp: There was a candidate that was speaking to all of the issues people here are talking about in this thread, but no one backed him up. Also don't forget we are short over 30 million American workers and their offspring (all future taxpayers) since we legalized abortion. Everything is relative, in the end the aborted babies will get their revenge when it's our generations time to be sent to rest homes manned by the same uncaring foreigners that were necessary to replace them.
View Quote
Oh, great. Now this is gonna be hijacked into a thread about abortion. Give it a rest.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:52:25 AM EDT
Last Thursday my boy asked me what "Gringo" meant. I told him that was what the Mexicans called us.He then asked what else they called us and I told him "Petron"(sp?) or boss.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:56:54 AM EDT
Larry G it's all relative, who are you trying to kid, are you saying there are no consequences for destroying that many Americans?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:30:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SinistralRifleman: In the post 9/11 world, having the open borders like we do is insane. We should establish a 5 mile wide DMZ along the entire border, patrolled by the national guard of the states concerned, anything in that area without authorization gets shot.
View Quote
My thoughts exactly! At least I am not alone on this.... [pissed] Tyler
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:42:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG:
Originally Posted By Am-O-Tramp: There was a candidate that was speaking to all of the issues people here are talking about in this thread, but no one backed him up. Also don't forget we are short over 30 million American workers and their offspring (all future taxpayers) since we legalized abortion. Everything is relative, in the end the aborted babies will get their revenge when it's our generations time to be sent to rest homes manned by the same uncaring foreigners that were necessary to replace them.
View Quote
Oh, great. Now this is gonna be hijacked into a thread about abortion. Give it a rest.
View Quote
No kidding, you should get a copy of Pat's book, "death of the west" it's pretty sobering.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:00:38 AM EDT
COME AND TAKE IT ! [url]www.comeandtakeit.com/txhist.html[/url] History of the October 2, 1835 Come And Take It flag Why We Need the Come And Take It flag today Brief version of History of the 1835 flag, and Why We Need It Today Patrick Henry's March 23, 1775 Liberty or Death speech! History of the 1835 Come And Take It Flag compiled by David C. Treibs October 2, 1835 1990s In the not too distant future, you may be required to surrender some or all of your guns to the police or military. How will you respond? About 165 years ago, early Texans faced the same dilemma. Following is their response. The following is compiled from history books listed at the end of this pamphlet If you research the matter yourself, keep in mind that various sources conflict in several details. In this compilation, I try to include information from each source to form an account that is both detailed and interesting. THE GROWING TYRANNY Under the leadership of General Santa Anna, the government of Mexico was transformed into a military dictatorship (see the letter by S.F. Austin, p. 85, Texas and the Texans), ignoring the Constitution of 1824, which had cost many lives and had secured liberties not previously enjoyed by the people. The state of Coahuila did not cooperate with Santa Anna's plans, and the state of Zacatecas rebelled, but was brutally crushed by the military. One of Santa Anna's "reforms" was to reduce the number of the militia to one soldier for every five-hundred inhabitants, and to disarm the remainder. This arbitrary decree was a sufficient justification of Texas for her subsequent acts. Every one who knows the Texans, or who has heard of them, would naturally conclude that they never would submit to be disarmed. Any government that would attempt to disarm its people is despotic; and any people that would submit to it deserves to be slaves!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:40:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dogsdad: Having grown up in El Paso, I can speak with some authority on this subject...and it's true that there is a desire on the part of some Mexicans to turn the Southwest back over to Mexico. But I also know that we hafta be REALLY careful about who these people are. When I say "Mexican", I can mean several different things. There are many different kinds of Mexicans. And I'll state right here and now that I know many people with names like Cervantes, Molina, Fierro, and Valdez who are every bit as American as I am, and very fine people, and as loyal as I am to our country. And I'll go a step further and say that there are people in this country with names like Kennedy and McCain who have, by their choices, made themselves my sworn enemies. Traitor is as traitor does.
View Quote
Exactly. And frankly, America has an amazing ability to Americanize those who come in huge numbers. This immigration cycle has been played out [b]MANY[/b] times before in our history. I'm worried about the illegals....... and Canadians. I'm telling you, those Canucks have secretly been infiltrating for years. Pretty soon we'll be saluting the Maple Leaf and yelling, "God Save the Queen!"
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 11:15:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 12:39:03 PM EDT
I cannot stand FOX, but they sure know how to whip some of you guys into a frenzy. How come this two-bit, BS, non-issue can become a two-page thread? Think about it: The only reason the Mexicans want to get into the U.S. is because they want to get the hell out of Mexico. The U.S. offers them the same thing that it has done to every other immigrant (legal or otherwise): the opportunity for a far better life than their country they came from. The VERY LAST thing the Mexicans want to see is a Mexican government in control, because they know that means corruption and incompetence and Tijuana a grand scale. They know it would mean an end to everything that currently makes the U.S. so attractive. The thing that made past Mexican lands so sucessful were the Gringo's who took them over. Just look at the difference between the the bordering Mexican states to their U.S. counterparts. Come on guys, this ain't rocket science – every Mexican over the age of 10 has already figured it out! Don't let some adult comic called FOX jerk your strings every time they want to increase their ratings.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:31:49 PM EDT
stcyr - Explain to me why my southern neighbor feels it is necessary to cross the fence in my back yard and steal the fruit from my orchard when my neighbor has the means to cultivate his own property? It is high time for me to remove my welfare policies in order to discourage the parasites from bleeding me dry. It is high time for me to secure my property and defend it diligently from the uninvited. It is high time for my southern neighbor to clean the filth and misery from his back yard, and to take the disciplined measures to secure his own good fortune. It is high time for my southern neighbor to take responsibility for his own actions and decisions, and not blame me for his woes.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 1:50:38 PM EDT
I wouldn't be too surprised if the 58% who wants CA, AZ, NM, and TX back wants this because they see how productive these states are compared to most of Mexico. Problem is that if they got these states back they'd f*ck it all up since their infrastucture doesn't work as well as ours. On a somewhat related note it's kinda funny how reliant we are on illegal Mexican labor. A lot of small businesses would go under if thay had to pay for an all American work force instead of the mixed legal American/illegal Mexican work force they/we currently have. Little bit of a Catch 22. My thinking is this, the Mexicans who come here and work hard without trying to drain the welfare system should be allowed to work here (that's why we have the work permits for Seasonal Workers, though we might need a new version, that is extended over a longer period of time.), those that just come here to abuse the system can take a hike back south.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 2:35:07 PM EDT
DPreacher, I don't know all the details etc. regarding your 'southern neighbor' but, off-hand, I would say that he was a lazy, thieving SOB. I think you have misunderstood my post. I am no apologist for Mexicans. I live here because it is sunny and cheap – end of story. I do not advocate or support illegal immigration from or to anywhere. My comments were an attempt to point out that the notion (that FOX appears to be trying to promote) that most Mexicans would like their own government in Mexico City to reassume control over the land they once owned is both untrue and illogical. As "skullworks" pointed out in the post following yours, the ordinary people of Mexico know full well what the result would be – a bonanza to be shared among the 16 politically powerful families who own about 90% of Mexico's wealth, followed quickly by a descent into political corruption and the rapid economic and industrial decay of the the current U.S. states involved. In short, those ordinary Mexicans seeking the good life would simply have to travel further north to cross the border. I did not see the FOX program that prompted this thread, but I find that claim of 58% to be very dubious. I would like to know exactly what the question was, to exactly whom the question was addressed and also who it was that conducted the pole. Regarding the other points you made – I completely agree with you.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 2:42:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SinistralRifleman: We should establish a 5 mile wide DMZ along the entire border, patrolled by the national guard of the states concerned, anything in that area without authorization gets shot.
View Quote
can i bring my own ammo?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 2:44:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG: He also compared them to the Palestinians and called the Palestinians of the US.
View Quote
Ok so if the Mexicans are the Palestinians does that make me the Isralies? And if the answer to that is yes, Does that mean i can run around with my M4 killing wetbacks?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:32:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG: that the Southwestern US is rightfully theirs and should be returned. It's not on their website, but FOX aired it tonight on Hannity and Colmes. Frankly, they can have Kali, but not Texas, New Mexico, or Arizona. It was brought up to the guest who was advocating this that a treaty signed in 1848 should end any discussion, even Colmes admitted that. The guest said that the treaty made it legal, but it wasn't right and many Mexicans felt upset over this issue. It was pointed out that, like other PC subjects that are currently being beaten to death in this country, this is a long dead issue and to get over it. Oh, the guest also took a swipe at 'right wing radicals' and our immigration policy, insinuating that the border should be wide open so even more Mexicans can come to the US. He also compared them to the Palestinians and called the Palestinians of the US. I know this has been discussed previously, but not lately, and this was on tonight. In previous threads, it has been shown that militant groups in Mexico want to achieve this by force and the SW US is being infiltrated. Hey, if they start an insurrection there, I and many others on here will be there with you TX, NM, and AZ guys.
View Quote
That may be true, but I have sources that say that 70% of all Americans think that those Mexicans are a bunch of worthless losers who want something for nothing. [:D] Also 43% of Americans can compare Mexican millitary strength and gun laws to American millitary strength and gun laws and figure out that the idea of millitant groups in Mexico taking over the southwest US is absurd.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:37:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Breacher: [b]58% of Mexicans think...[b] With What??
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 3:52:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/22/2002 3:55:35 PM EDT by LARRYG]
Originally Posted By stcyr: I did not see the FOX program that prompted this thread, but I find that claim of 58% to be very dubious. I would like to know exactly what the question was, to exactly whom the question was addressed and also who it was that conducted the pole.
View Quote
First, it's a poll, not a pole. Second, I don't care what you find dubious. The poll was taken in Mexico and asked if they believed that the SW US rightfully still belonged to Mexico. Why don't you e-mail Hannity [email]hannity@foxnews.com [/email] or Colmes [email]colmes@foxnews.com[/email] and ask them. They had a representative of a group on that is pushing this idea. You can't stand FOX, huh. I suppose CNN is your favorite network.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:46:50 PM EDT
Well, LARRYG, you are correct on two points: I did write "pole" when I should have written poll (a silly mistake – forgive me). And also, I do much prefer CNN and the BBC for my news sources because I think that FOX is like the Dell Comics version of the news that targets and appeals to the feeble-minded. But, since you don't care about what I find dubious, you probably don't care about that either. But I would ask you, despite the apparent sabre-rattling of a few Mexicans (whose allegiance and vote can be secured by their puppet-masters for less than U$10), do you seriously believe that the U.S.A. is threatened militarily by Mexico? Regarding the poll (got it right this time): Of course 58% of Mexicans are going to say that – I'm surprised it isn't far more. But what does it mean? Ask any ex-colonial power the same question and you would get a similar response – everyone can come up with an excuse for failure and say, "We wus robbed!". A similar poll in the U.K. wouldn't mean the Brits are planning to take it all back! Your contention, prompted apparently by your beloved FOX, is politically, economically and, above all, militarily ridiculous. In fact, in a kind of round about way, you virtually prove my point.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:56:15 PM EDT
58% of wetbacks say the southern US is theirs...yeah, so. 85% of wetbacks think their moms are virgins and you can buy her for $20. 92% of wetbacks think their sisters are virgins and you can buy them for $22. 100% of the DOJ thinks wetbacks are white when they attack blacks, but 0% of DOJ consider wetbacks white when they are attacked...funny, eh? Aren't statistics fun?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:54:58 PM EDT
Is anyone as suprised as I am that 58% of Mexicans can even THINK???????
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:19:45 PM EDT
I just wanna know WHY my mexican neighbor next door just bought a NICE Nissan Xterra..... And then cut down the springs and put low profile tires on it!!!! I'm NOT kidding!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 10:56:28 PM EDT
bulldog1967, I thought everybody knew, it makes picking lettuce easier!! [:D] karl
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 11:15:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/22/2002 11:16:51 PM EDT by GodBlessTexas]
Originally Posted By Trakehner: 58% of [b]wetbacks[/b] say the southern US is theirs...yeah, so. Aren't statistics fun?
View Quote
So the other 42% of those wetbacks are ok in your book? How do you feel about [b]niggers?[/b][:\] I'll be your huckleberry any time you have the testicular fortitude to call me a wetback to my face. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 11:18:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bulldog1967: I just wanna know WHY my mexican neighbor next door just bought a NICE Nissan Xterra..... And then cut down the springs and put low profile tires on it!!!! I'm NOT kidding!!
View Quote
Probably the same reason why the young white kid who lives down the street put his GMC Dually on airbags. They think it looks cool when in reality it's just dumb. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top