Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 7:37:54 AM EDT
I wonder if the guys at SIG released the Tapco versions intentionally to generate interest and discussion prior to the release of their rifles?   The guns shown were prototypes and can be easily changed prior to production later this year.

Many people who would not have been interested are now looking at these rifles.  I think its a stroke of genius and I will bet $100 that the original stocks will be available.  As well as the diopter sights.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You know I was thinking of getting the folder for it if they ever released it but honestly after this weekend I'm probably going to stick to the adjustable.  Why?  Well we were out shooting this weekend in St. Louis.  The temps were in the teens and I was wearing 3 layers and a heavy winter coat.  Guess what I had to adjust to get my face where it should be on the stock?  Yup, I had to bring it down two notches from my normal setting.  

See.  Just a normal guy....  not clearing my room in camo undies with body armor but I like having the option to adapt to my clothing even if I'm insane enough to go shooting when the high temp is 17 degrees.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top