Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/3/2004 4:42:21 AM EST
That you can betray your brothers-in-arms, change your position on EVERYTHING DAILY, do NOTHING of consequence in 19 years in political office, shelter your millions to the tune of a below "low income" tax rate of 12.8%, vote to increase taxes ACROSS THE BOARD at every turn, vote to take guns whenever possible, and give a shitty acting performance as a "regular joe" and STILL be considered a contender to lead our country......

I am very sad that these are the facts.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:49:30 AM EST
Oh, AND....

...though not as important:

He has a unrefined wench as carry on baggage, that would have surely soiled the honor of State dinners and events around the world.

Thank god it's almost OFFICIALLY official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:52:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 4:52:57 AM EST by Leisure_Shoot]
I believe that approx 20 million of those voters are not that interested in politics, and just get their info from the nightly news. So they never knew any of those things. And they heard Bush lied on the news, too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:52:45 AM EST
Yes, thank GOD!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:32:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 5:32:34 AM EST by SHIVAN]

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
I believe that approx 20 million of those voters are not that interested in politics, and just get their info from the nightly news. So they never knew any of those things. And they heard Bush lied on the news, too.

I'd have to say that about 20 million on both sides probably are similar voters.....just going along with local news coverage and how they "feel" about it.
Top Top