Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2002 3:37:32 PM EDT
The reason I have never seriously considered getting a 50BMG is because I can rarely find a place to shoot smaller calibers without going to the local range... finding a place to shoot a 50BMG is more difficult, especially since the ranges around here will not let you shoot them, but I would definately like to own one someday.

Anyone know where you can shoot a 50BMG in the North Texas area?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I just may be able to help you out. What part of north Texas are you in? I am a member of a new NRA affiliated club and we are building a range in Hendrix Oklahoma which is only about 2 miles north of the Red River. You will be able to shoot anything there. E-mail me if interested. Forgot to add, you can shoot 300 yards at this range.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Lot's of places to shoot a .50.  Just not many long range around.  Most places will let you shoot em'
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan  [:D]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan  [:D]
View Quote

Might I add; Somalia, some parts of Saudi and the Phillipines, Bosnia.

All seriousness, if you are in the DFW area. Tacpro like FALARAK posted is the way to go. They have a 1000yrds range that will give any .50BMG a good workout.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 3:22:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lot's of places to shoot a .50.  Just not many long range around.  Most places will let you shoot em'
View Quote

None in Northern VA.  Not even Quantico.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 3:49:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Come to Missouri.....tons of places to shoot a 50 here.

medcop
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Come to Missouri.....tons of places to shoot a 50 here.

medcop
View Quote

Actually, I may have a job offer up there...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top