Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2001 3:26:32 AM EDT

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598109585&r=0&t=0[/url]

4 wheelers going cheap in Illinois on Ebay

He has  a bunch of them all of them in nice shape but all need some sort of work with some only having a bid of 400 plus bucks!

The one above  just has corroded wires...  If I were closer than Texas I'd take a few...

Check his other auctions for the list of others...  all of his auctions are due to finish in the next couple days....

I sure wish their was someone selling around Houston like this !!!!  

realist out
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Thing is, if you don't leave down south, past I-80, there is no where to use them.
c-rock
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:15:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thing is, if you don't leave down south, past I-80, there is no where to use them.
c-rock
View Quote

You should consider moving to Texas...  bring a trailer load of the bikes with you...[;)]

4 wheelers here are a hot commodity... if prices like this are the norm, maybe I should start trucking them here...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top