Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2002 7:07:44 AM EDT
of which I'm not one, I saw last night during the AMI awards he was sitting with Pamela Anderson supreme bimbo of home video fame who is also a very outspoken supporter of Peta. Now I had always heard he was a hunter so what gives (besides her at the drop of a dime).
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:14:42 AM EDT
[#1]
i read or heard somewhere (can't remember source) that he has said he will stop wearing fur coats out of respect for his "loved one's" wishes.  as for the apparent contradiction in a hunter dating a PETA supporter; let's not forget to whom Carville is married.  [;)]  absolutely proof that opposites must attract.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#2]
He went hunting this year for sure.  He use to live about 5 miles south of me.  I just can't see that relationship working at all. But she is pregnant though.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:21:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll bet she almost choked when Lenny Kravitz walked up on stage "Pimpin' that Fur around his neck"!
She really would have died if he had showed her his Pearl Handled Colt .45!![:D]
BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:47:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I like KID.  It is nice to see a Musician who is PRO GUN.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw her eat meat with my own two eyes!
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#6]
When is the Kid Rock and Pamela home movie going to hit the stores?
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Pangea, I assume you are referring to the Pamela/Tommy Lee video ??   :)
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Did anyone see the MTV special with Kid Rock performing for US Military troops?  They showed him shooting an M16 and M60...pretty cool!

medcop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top