Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 5:01:00 PM EDT
Here is another example of how the illegals improve the neighborhoods they inhabit

4 arrested in restaurant drug operation
The men are accused of selling cocaine and almost 100 pounds of marijuana a week at a popular Mexican restaurant.
JONATHAN ABEL
January 14, 2006
www.sptimes.com/2006/01/14/Hernando/4_arrested_in_restaur.shtml
SPRING HILL - Four men have been accused of selling almost 100 pounds of marijuana a week at El Ranchito, a popular Mexican restaurant on Spring Hill Drive.

On Wednesday, the Sheriff's Office arrested owner Jorge Campos-Reyes, 31, and three employees - Jaime Ojeda Ramierz, 26, Victor Barajas-Fulido, 19, and Jesus Herrera Flores, 20 - on drug trafficking charges.

The small Mexican restaurant is next door to the post office in Spring Hill Plaza at Spring Hill Drive and Kass Circle.

Authorities said buyers would call ahead to arrange to pick up marijuana and cocaine from the back door and kitchen.

On one occasion, employees put 2 pounds of marijuana in brown paper bags and then put tortilla chips on top to hide it.

"This is our second storefront operation," Sheriff Richard B. Nugent said, "but this guy is different because he's selling bulk."

Chris R. Frenck was arrested in October and charged with dealing drugs out of the Music Shack in Spring Hill.

Nugent called the El Ranchito bust a "fairly substantial operation." His office notified Immigration and Customs Enforcement that the four men arrested are not U.S. citizens.

The Sheriff's Office has heard rumors about drug dealing at the restaurant for the last five years, but the investigation began only in October.

Undercover deputies spent $7,700 on four undercover drug buys.

On Wednesday, they raided three homes and arrested the suspects about 4:10 p.m.

On Thursday, they served a warrant on Campos-Reyes' home, 7254 Fair Oaks St.

At a news conference Friday, eight black-hooded narcotics deputies stood behind a table with their take: 36 pounds of marijuana, 838 grams of cocaine and $125,000 in bills.

Campos-Reyes was being held in the Hernando County Jail on Friday in lieu of $1,350,000 bail. The other three suspects were in jail without bail.

On Friday afternoon, the restaurant was closed during its normal lunch period.

This is one of several El Ranchito restaurants in the area, but authorities do not think any of the other restaurants have been involved in selling drugs.

"I've eaten in that restaurant a couple of times," Nugent said, "and based on what the undercovers found back there in the kitchen, I wouldn't eat there again."
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
two burritos and a large coke[wink, wink], please
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Drug dealing, child prostitution, dui-hit-and-runs, Cop killings..........yeah, they are just what the US needs
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Now they'll be paroled into the US and given a notice to appear.

Think they'll show up for the trial?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Why doesnt ICE issue an INS hold at the jail?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They just don't have room for the 20-30MILLION illegals
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to build concentration camps to hold them in while they are awaiting their quicke deportation hearings.  I think Fort Bliss has some rather large training areas available.

Then, before deportation, put a big ILLEGAL tattoo on their forehead.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
All of you are racists!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#8]
IBT "they are only selling the drugs that citizens won't sell themselves"  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to build concentration camps to hold them in while they are awaiting their quicke deportation hearings.  I think Fort Bliss has some rather large training areas available.

Then, before deportation, put a big ILLEGAL tattoo on their forehead.  

Does anyone know how much foreign aid we give mexico?

We SHOULD make illegals build concentration camps on the border to house themselves
and then, make the mexican government come and repatriate them at its own expense\effort
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Send them to the front lines.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#11]
My younger son walked in on a dope deal in the bathroom of a Mexican restaurant last year.  Seller was one of the busboys.  He came back, told me quietly what we saw, we (the whole family) got up and left right then.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Almost 60 million dollars in military/security aid

Source
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Almost 60 million dollars in military/security aid

Source

Thats probably not all we give them, and they probably make more than that
from their share of the arms deals, kidnapping and drug running payoffs
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#14]
and they say...they are here just to work. Well I guess they were just working.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#15]
No suprise.  Happens here (Mexican crime) in my once peaceful town all the time now.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No suprise.  Happens here (Mexican crime) in my once peaceful town all the time now.  

The surprise is that the media doesn't give much air time to these criminals destroying our country

I mean really, they have to live in this country too, they cannot be blind to the crime the illegals commit
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because the US Attorney will rarely prosecute a drug case, so it will go to the state or local LEO's.
Sometimes there's a detainer, sometimes not.  But even if they don't get released in the US. It's very common for them to sneak back in from Mexico.
Hell, the gang banger that shot and killed the Oceanside PD officer a couple of years ago had been deported 2 or 3 times.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted: Time to build concentration camps to hold them in while they are awaiting their quicke deportation hearings.  I think Fort Bliss has some rather large training areas available.
There's no substitute for live weapons fire against foreign enemies.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#19]
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!  My girlfriend just ate there not too long ago.  It's one of our favorite restaurants.  In fact, my College Spanish I class was about to take a field trip there so we can learn to order food in Spanish.

OF all the places to find out about this...  it's not SPTimes, Hernando Today, TBO, or Tampa Tribune... it's ARF.com...   go figure.

I do did recommend the HH platter on the menu.  (And no, that's not a drug menu for you smartasses out there).  

Semper Fi!

ETA:  I live in Brooksville, sister-city to Spring Hill in Hernando Ct.  El Ranchito is a very small chain of about 7 restaurants...  several in the Hernando Ct area and one (that I know of ) in Citrus
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Aren't filthy illegal aliens just great?

I love them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quick question.

HOW THE HELL DOES A FRICKING ILLEGAL ALIEN GET TO OWN HIS OWN FRICKING RESTAURANT???????????????????  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sorry for the caps, this shit just pisses me off.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I believe Jorge Campos-Reyes' brother Jesus turned state's evidence in a federal meth case I defended last January.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quick question.

HOW THE HELL DOES A FRICKING ILLEGAL ALIEN GET TO OWN HIS OWN FRICKING RESTAURANT???????????????????  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sorry for the caps, this shit just pisses me off.

5th Third bank writes them a loan.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Here is another example of how the illegals improve the neighborhoods they inhabit

The men are accused of selling cocaine and almost 100 pounds of marijuana a week at a popular Mexican restaurant.

You don't move that quantity for long unless you're paying for 'protection'.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#25]

At a news conference Friday, eight black-hooded narcotics deputies stood behind a table with their take:

IBTJBTcomments

I always wondered the same about many of the Chinese restaurants in San Francisco, what with the boats landing there full of smuggled Chinese and all.  I read somewhere a while back it's bad in Vancouver, B.C. too (almost every restaurant is a tong front).  Who knows...

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't move that quantity for long unless you're paying for 'protection'.  

That's not a large amount and, from what I have heard, the majority of the drug dealers aren't paying for protection in the US.  Just FYI, there are about a dozen or so marijuana stores in the LA area that probably sell that much a week. They are open in regular commercial buildings, with business licenses, and approved by the local city councils. There was one in Oakland that probably sold that much per day. They also kept at least 5,000 clone plants of various types on open display.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
OF all the places to find out about this...  it's not SPTimes, Hernando Today, TBO, or Tampa Tribune... it's ARF.com...   go figure.

Yeah, ain't that funny

Thats what I keep saying

The leftist liberal media will not publicize illegal activities of illegals

Have you seen the stats on the crimes committed by illegals.............there are none

Citizens arrest records are public record, illegals arrests are sealed for the illegals privacy

Go ahead someone, find some crime stats for the rapes, killings, robberies, child prostitution, kidnappings done by illegals

Go to snopes(?)and find the arrest documentation for some illegals I have posted about being arrested
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Surprise! , Surprise!, Surprise!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top