Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2015 7:37:39 AM EDT

Warnings like Friday's advisory of potential attacks against the U.S. during the Fourth of July weekend
are routine, says CBS News senior security contributor Michael Morell,
but said "there's nothing routine about this particular one to me."

"I
wouldn't be surprised if we're sitting here a week from today talking
about an attack over the weekend in the United States. That's how
serious this is," Morell said Monday on "CBS This Morning."

The former CIA deputy director said the FBI and Department of
Homeland Security's recent bulletin resonated with him for two reasons.
One note for concern, he said, is the large number of people who align
themselves with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

"There's
been about 50 people in the last 12 months who have been arrested in
the United States for being radicalized by ISIS, wanting to go fight
there or wanting to conduct an attack here," Morell said.

View Quote
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fourth-july-could-attract-terrorist-attack-says-ex-cia-insider-michael-morell/

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:40:21 AM EDT
[#1]
JFC, you KNOW every rat in 'da hood is going to use this as an excuse to wreak havoc and mayhem on the public.

WE ISIS NAO.

Should be an interesting holiday. Wonder what our Founding Fathers would say about our current situation.

Think ol' GW would throw up a rainbow facebook pic? I heard he had two sets of testicles and invented cocaine, so anything is possible.

Sigh. Happy Birthday, America.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:43:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JFC, you KNOW every rat in 'da hood is going to use this as an excuse to wreak havoc and mayhem on the public.

WE ISIS NAO.

Should be an interesting holiday. Wonder what our Founding Fathers would say about our current situation.

Think ol' GW would throw up a rainbow facebook pic? I heard he had two sets of testicles and invented cocaine, so anything is possible.

View Quote

Wow.  You worked in a comment about the negroes and the gays in a thread about the Jihadists.  You hit the Arfcom Trifecta.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

View Quote

I bet you are fun at parties...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Our govt is so concerned, yet they refuse to secure the southern boarder... How nice.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Yup, I don't give a fuck. There is always some sort of warning or group threatening something. Wasn't there a line in Men In Black about there always being some alien race pointing a death ray at us? Yeah, I don't care. I'm going to sleep late, drink beer, eat hot dogs and chips and burgers and play motherfucking video games.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, it's not like I live a few blocks from what is supposed to be the largest fireworks show in the country (Fuck you, New York)

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure if something happens, it will still be GWB's fault.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I just received this terror advisory from the Govt:

ALERT:  WHITE TERRORISTS WILL BE SETTING OFF EXPLOSIVES ON JULY 4TH.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#9]
A distraction to hide what Zero is going to do.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Jade helm
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wow.  You worked in a comment about the negroes and the gays in a thread about the Jihadists.  You hit the Arfcom Trifecta.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

Don't forget the drugs and transgender remarks.  What's more impressive than a trifecta?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm not worried because it's unAmerican to not carry 3 or 4 extended capacity magazines.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:45:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Our govt is so concerned, yet they refuse to secure the southern boarder... How nice.
View Quote

And think it's a wonderful moment for some more gun control.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Don't forget the drugs and transgender remarks.  What's more impressive than a trifecta?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

Quintella.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

Is it quintella?

eta: beat
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:48:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

He did !!!! didn't he
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll be out at a friends private firing range celebrating 'Murica day.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'll be out at a friends private firing range celebrating 'Murica day.
View Quote

While not a private range, I will be on the club range doing Snakbar drills...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

But he left out the trannies and bronies, so it isn't an Arfcom Full House.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

neckbeards and women, don't forget them.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I will be out fishing in remote spots.

You all have fun crowding together for fireworks displays and other stuff.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm not worried because it's unAmerican to not carry 3 or 4 extended standard capacity magazines.
View Quote

fify
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I have my Joe Biden approved shotgun at the ready.

Speed
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

View Quote

Our Founding Fathers would have already marched on Washington and hung all those Traitors. We are too apathetic to do so and the Republic is quickly dying off day by day as the immoral barbarians impose their will aided by a Liberal Press. A pox on all their houses..
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#25]
ok, I'll stick an extra mag in my pocket...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WE ISIS NAO.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#27]
I need a sign for the 4th.

"You jihad, we jihad."

Bring it on goat fuckers. We'll gladly hook you up with some virgins.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#28]
These Islamic State fucks are being allowed in here for a reason.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
These Islamic State fucks are being allowed in here for a reason.
View Quote

They have a friend with a famous address on Pennsylvania Ave.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that like a guy from Tennessee who's renting your guest room?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Well then arm yourself and if they fo just act appropriately.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:01:15 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't care. Fuck the threats, fuck the warnings.

I'm living my life as usual and if the goat fuckers get froggy, let em try to jump. I don't live in a neutered locale, those fucks will be cut down, no tactical clusterfuck police involvement needed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top