Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2007 12:43:05 PM EDT
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/13832870/detail.html

The video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3YmOXZ97xs

NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa. -- YouTube has the latest must-watch videos, but police in North Huntingdon said one prank inspired by the popular Web site is no laughing matter.

On Thursday morning, police said four teenagers have been arrested after somebody yelled "Fire in the hole" and threw a liquid mixture with hot sauce at a restaurant employee earlier this month.

In surveillance video from Aug. 3, a red pickup truck is seen pulling up to the drive-through window of the Subway restaurant on Jacktown Hill.

According to police, a young male in the truck ordered food and paid for it before throwing the hot-sauced drink at the Subway employee.

Police said the employee's eyes began burning and teared up.

"He has the drink in his hand," said victim Rick Morris. "I thought he wanted a refill. He screamed, 'Fire in the hole,' and launched the drink at me. As soon as it hit my face, my eyes were burning."

"We want restaurants that have drive-through windows to know that this stuff is starting to happen," said North Huntingdon police Officer Bill Sombo.

Police described the truck as a red Dodge Dakota with a front bug shield, auxiliary driving lights on the bumper, an extended cab, a tarp over the bed and windows with tint.

The employee described the culprit as a white teenager who was wearing a white baseball cap and a bright yellow shirt.

On Thursday morning, Sombo said media coverage of the story generated tips that led investigators to a truck matching the description.

Police said the four Norwin High School graduates confessed in connection with that incident and four similar pranks at local restaurants, police said.

The suspects' names are not being released because of their ages. They will be charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct, harassment and criminal conspiracy, police said.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:44:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Rich little fuckbrains should be castrated.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad they caught the little faggots.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Punishment should include their own "fire in the hole."
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#4]
good
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#5]
They copied that from a video at another site that was taken down by the DoJ a few years ago...  but they just used a large soda, not hot sauce.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm glad... stupid asswipes deserve to have serious public humiliation and PUNISHMENT!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Glad they caught the little faggots.

heck yeah,

congrats on 5k  
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Rich little fuckbrains should be castrated.

that's a bit much.  How do you know they are rich...I doubt they ave jobs or are drawing from a trust fund yet.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Just OC them for good measure when you take them in. We know they have a violent nature
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just OC them for good measure when you take them in. We know they have a violent nature

The victims should get to decide whether they want monitary compensation for
pain and suffering, or the opportunity to hose them with Fox Labs 5.3

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#11]
that kinda shit calls for some old school punishment. chain them up in public so people can spit on them and throw shit on them for a day.

(i forget what you call those wooden things that they used in the old days to do this)
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
that kinda shit calls for some old school punishment. chain them up in public so people can spit on them and throw shit on them for a day.

(i forget what you call those wooden things that they used in the old days to do this)

Stocks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stocks.

Or pillory.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Hold the spoiled rich little cocksuckers down & pour straight out of the bottle Tabasco in their eyes. Then throw them in a cell with "Big Bubba"!

Mike
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Fucking punks need an ass whipping.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd think being hosed with OC would be the perfect punishment.  +1 to the poster who initially suggested it.

**** Edited ****

That poster would be The_Reaper... an excellent suggestion, Sir.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#19]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Just OC them for good measure when you take them in. We know they have a violent nature Abso-damn-lutely
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hold the spoiled rich little cocksuckers down & pour straight out of the bottle Tabasco in their eyes. Then throw them in a cell with "Big Bubba"!

Mike

You people just make shit up as you go don't you?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

You people just make shit up as you go don't you?

Here's a picture of one of the little darling's pickup

kdka.com/topstories/local_story_228140649.html

The school district (Norwin) is a mix of older suburban homes and new developments, the kids were from North Huntington, which is mostly more expensive homes (for the Pittsburgh area) in the $300K range (which would be equivalent to 1/2 mil and up in larger cities).

So the short answer is, yeah, there is a 99% probability that these are rich spoiled snots.

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'm glad... stupid asswipes deserve to have serious public humiliation and PUNISHMENT!!!

Hell yea, what the fuck are these kids thinking? How funny is it to harm someone? Maybe cause them to lose their eyesight because of a stupid joke?

Public caning and then some hot sauce in the eyes for good measure.

Whadda bunch of fucktards.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#24]
In the old days, kids like this ended up in the military.  They either got their shit together or ended up in a body bag.  It was a very good system.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#25]
you can get a refill at the drive thru ?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Here's a picture of one of the little darling's pickup

Nice truck... a lot nicer than the sh*tmobiles I drove in high school.  My HS pickup was a rusted-out 1970's vintage Ford Courier.

I think the first thing I'd do (as a parent) would be to confiscate that nice little truck and sell it out from under him... then get him a moped.

Nothing says humiliation like a 16 or 17yo kid with a moped.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Why is it that kid froma wealthy family=spoiled to you guys? Yeah they are delinquets, but i know a lot more from poor families then ones from rich families.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Having had worked in the food industry, for a brief time thank god, I can tell you the last thing they deserve is getting hot sauce thrown in their face.

A prank is fine and all, but these assholes stepped far over the line.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#29]
  I say put those guys in stocks on a flatbed trailer float
during the next Gay Pride parade in San Fran.
"Fire in the hole" would be a correct description.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
you can get a refill at the drive thru ?

A lot of times, yes. Usually the manager will not agree to do it, but most employees will.

Quoted:

Nothing says humiliation like a 16 or 17yo kid with a moped.

A pink moped.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#31]
No, I think 1000 hours of volunteer community service working at a drive through would be a good punishment.

Wearing a sign saying words to the effect of "I am an inconsiderate idiot"
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I saw a interview with law enforcement that said there is a challenge for kids to put a fire in the hole video on Youtube of shooting the employee with a 9mm instead of launching a drink or food. This was on CNN a couple of days ago. I certainly hope that never happens...
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
They copied that from a video at another site that was taken down by the DoJ a few years ago...  but they just used a large soda, not hot sauce.

CKY : Landspeed

Thought I don't know if thats the one you are talking about, it is the exact same thing.

Basically the video is Jackass before it became Jackass
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#34]
I say "Hot Sauce Enemas" for the little brats.

Use this sauce.

They'll know what "Fire In The Hole" really is like.

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CKY : Landspeed

Thought I don't know if thats the one you are talking about, it is the exact same thing.

Basically the video is Jackass before it became Jackass
CKY did it too???  I've seen all of their stuff, but I don't remember that.  

No, there was a website that had some questionable content.  Basically, people would submit videos of themselves doing jackass-like pranks.  

ETA:  I guess CKY did do that.  Whoever I saw do it copied from them then

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3MBsH650LU&mode=related&search=
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top