Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 12:34:17 PM EDT
As I look at traffic cams at what I will be sitting in for the next hour+ I realize how absolutly F'ed in the A we are in Northern VA are if any kind of emergency happens that sends people fleeing west.  I figure a riot will start within an hour of a major evectuations start.

I'm leaving work at 5, I am meeting my gf at 6 for dinner.  9 miles away.  I doubt I will make it by 6.

dang it
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As I look at traffic cams at what I will be sitting in for the next hour+ I realize how absolutly F'ed in the A we are in Northern VA are if any kind of emergency happens that sends people fleeing west.  I figure a riot will start within an hour of a major evectuations start.

dang it

Zombie chow on the hoof! Sorry to hear that bro!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard stories, I never want to see it
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]
leave now? your boss won't know! that is why i am glad i am in sales with an aircard!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#4]
NOVA sucks the BIG ONE for traffic
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I leave my office at 5:00 and I'm home in less than eight minutes.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top